A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage:

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage:

A disturbing video from a 2011 corporate speech shows Donald Trump sexually humiliating a woman in front of thousands of people and going in for what appears to be a nonconsensual kiss, the Huffington Post reports.

The woman is Jennifer Hawkins, the 2004 Miss Universe winner from Australia. In the video, Trump calls Hawkins onstage to join him after telling the audience his philosophy on using revenge to succeed in business: "Get even with people," he says. "If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that."

Link from Vox: A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage

Trump is a liar and a fraud....The guy really should drop out.

Last edited:
That was....really bizarre. Trump's idea of seduction -- humiliating a woman in front of thousands of people, then going in for a kiss. Look at how fast she wiped off the disgusting Trump slime off her face.

upload_2016-10-28_15-59-20.png

In Hillary's famous words, "at this point what difference does it make" ?? LOL. Now as far as Hillary's run for the white house goes, umm it is all but said and done now I think, because to be seen cheering her on after all that she has done (breaking the law & then covering it up), would be pathetic really (Michelle Obama). She is done, and this petty witch hunt the libs are using as a last gasp on Trump is also pathetic really.

Video shows Donald Trump publicly humiliating Jennifer Hawkins

Australia's own Jennifer Hawkins has joined the long list of women who have been humiliated by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

A video has emerged showing Trump publicly embarrass the supermodel, and lean in for what looks to be a non-consensual kiss, in front of thousands of guests at a corporate event in Sydney five years ago.

The video clip begins with Trump telling the audience his belief in exacting revenge.

"I believe, get even with people, if they screw you, screw them back, 10 times harder," he said. "And I'll give you an example, Jennifer Hawkins."

Video emerges of Donald Trump publicly humiliating Jennifer Hawkins

Sorry Matthew. No one is surprised by this any more. News is going yo be focuses on the FBI and weinergate

That was SO WEIRD. Man, watch it again. What a fucking sociopath. He's ranting about getting revenge "10x harder" and clearly is still angry that Jennifer didn't give an intro speech or whatever the scumbag wanted, despite her offering an explanation with her management team. He wanted to embarrass her even considering this -- and made a point to do it with a sexual innuendo about her having an orgasm, and would've done much worse had she not explained to him what happened.

Love how she asks, "Can I sit down now?" lol, she wanted to get the hell away from him so bad.

Trump is the biggest piece of shit we've ever had running for president.

"I was actually going to get up and tell you that Jennifer is a beautiful girl on the outside, but she’s not very bright. That wouldn’t have been true, but I would have said it anyway."

A disturbing video from a 2011 corporate speech shows Donald Trump sexually humiliating a woman in front of thousands of people and going in for what appears to be a nonconsensual kiss, the Huffington Post reports.

The woman is Jennifer Hawkins, the 2004 Miss Universe winner from Australia. In the video, Trump calls Hawkins onstage to join him after telling the audience his philosophy on using revenge to succeed in business: "Get even with people," he says. "If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that."

Link from Vox: A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage

Trump is a liar and a fraud....The guy really should drop out.

You'd rather he grab and kiss a man, then you'd vote for him.

Forum List

Back