A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media. The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the

A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media.

The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the former president speaking at Mankato regional airport, Minnesota, in August 2020 when he was on the presidential campaign trail.

He tells his supporters that Democrats are "fascists," saying they want to "destroy our second amendment, attack the right to life, and replace American freedom with left-wing fascism. Fascists, they are fascists."

Biden called maga fascist: not all republicans. He unified us as much can be considered. Not the maga

Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg

Democrats Uber alles!!

A just peace is overdue. The Palestinians are human beings and Palestine was their home too.
Answer the question. How did he "give away" the US embassy? Why do we need to get anything from Isreal for something that didn't cost us anything>

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump calls leftists fascists: Evil
Biden calls the right fascists: Unification

Look up fascism. The left resemble the term by words and actions

That's stupid. Look up fascists of the 20th century. You could stand a course in Modern European History.

Doesn't everyone already know that democrats are fascists?
No, they don’t.

Only Trump cultists and utter jerks like you, bripat9643 , CrusaderFrank , JGalt and similar fascist wannabes say or think this.

Most decent Americans are sick and tired of your lies & stupidity. We certainly may not all love Democrats or want to vote for them — but most of us just despise you assholes.

No, they don’t.

Only Trump cultists and utter jerks like you, bripat9643 , CrusaderFrank , JGalt and similar fascist wannabes say or think this.

Most decent Americans are sick and tired of your lies & stupidity. We certainly may not all love Democrats or want to vote for them — but most of us just despise you assholes.
Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg

On the anniversary of Progressive Hitler's invasion of Poland too! Was this Biden paying homage to one of the three Progressive Holy Founding Fathers: Hitler, Stalin and Mao?

No, they don’t.

The Democrat part endorses fascism. that much is quite plain.

The Democrat part[sp?] endorses fascism. that much is quite plain.
bripat9643 ’s 159,498th nervous breakdown?

Screaming nonsense with his middle finger raised high in the air — bripat9643 ’s avatar exemplifies today’s Trump cultist ethos. He and his kind are no better than morons throwing temper tantrums.

“Kids and Temper Tantrums …

Temper tantrums range from whining and crying to screaming, kicking, hitting, and breath-holding spells. They're … common in boys … and usually happen between the ages of 1 to 3.”

:cool:

Last edited:
bripat9643 ’s 159,498th nervous breakdown?

Screaming nonsense with his middle finger raised high in the air — bripat9643 ’s avatar exemplifies today’s Trump cultist ethos. He and his kind are no better than morons throwing temper tantrums.

“Kids and Temper Tantrums …

Temper tantrums range from whining and crying to screaming, kicking, hitting, and breath-holding spells. They're … common in boys … and usually happen between the ages of 1 to 3.”

:cool:
Oh come on. His avatar is funny, like this picture (look closely)....

352785341_e0944f2d3e_b.jpg

No need to have a tantrum about it.

No. Britpat is not “cute” or “funny.” He is not a child in a children’s class making innocent faces. He is in fact as crude and dumb as his avatar, and he chooses to present himself as such because he is always angry. He has admitted as much before.

Another low-life asshole using stupid memes about assholes and Marxists.

This one seems desperate to hide from a simple reality — that he too is a crude low-life loser. They all act like children throwing tantrums, like rabid “Know Nothings” fulminating about anything and everything they hate. None of which … has anything to do with me.
Only a true stupid Joe Biden voter(but i repeat myself) has so much hate in them, that they would literally bite their nose off just to spite their face. Before China working with the Joe Biden admin released upon US the kung flu, the United States was heading into another roaring 20s, with the most people working, enjoying low gasoline prices, no empty shelves of low cost foods and goods, but damn it, Joe who was sitting in his basement and BLM/ANTIFA out burning minority businesses and murdering blacks in the 100s, just couldnt convince the people, not to vote for another term for President Trump. Then the murder of 10s of thousands of elderly by Andy Cujo, Dem NY and bitch Whitmore Dem of Michigan, that couldnt get people to not vote for Trump. But then in 2020, after 2am, those worthless fucking Marxists had to pull out suitcases full of ballots just to pull Joe the shitter over the Finish Line. Now after two years, we have record high inflation, plenty of people not looking for jobs, empty shelves, and going to be a lot of people freezing this winter because of lack of fuel oil. Normally i liked Thomas Paine, but you a fucking idiot, i have plenty of disdain for. As for Meme's you just cant handle the truth so get triggered by them, which is why i answer with them.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<---Yes they really are that stupid....

Another low-life asshole using stupid memes about assholes and Marxists.

This one seems desperate to hide from a simple reality — that he too is a crude low-life loser. They all act like children throwing tantrums, like rabid “Know Nothings” fulminating about anything and everything they hate. None of which … has anything to do with me.

They are uneducated... Like Trump. Can't be helped. That's how Hitler came to power. Populism is a powerful hypnotic for the masses. Demagogues can fire up the mob.

Only a true stupid Joe Biden voter(but i repeat myself) has so much hate in them, that they would literally bite their nose off just to spite their face. Before China working with the Joe Biden admin released upon US the kung flu, the United States was heading into another roaring 20s, with the most people working, enjoying low gasoline prices, no empty shelves of low cost foods and goods, but damn it, Joe who was sitting in his basement and BLM/ANTIFA out burning minority businesses and murdering blacks in the 100s, just couldnt convince the people, not to vote for another term for President Trump.

Then the murder of 10s of thousands of elderly by Andy Cujo, Dem NY and bitch Whitmore Dem of Michigan, that couldnt get people to not vote for Trump. But then in 2020, after 2am, those worthless fucking Marxists had to pull out suitcases full of ballots just to pull Joe the shitter over the Finish Line. Now after two years, we have record high inflation, plenty of people not looking for jobs, empty shelves, and going to be a lot of people freezing this winter because of lack of fuel oil.

Normally i liked Thomas Paine, but you a fucking idiot, i have plenty of disdain for. As for Meme's you just cant handle the truth so get triggered by them, which is why i answer with them.

View attachment 733869<---Yes they really are that stupid....

You're crazy as an outhouse rat.

Forum List

Back