A new record, thread shut down in 3 minutes

Unbelievable.

200.gif

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, yeah it was just like it. The optics of what Pelosi did went global, just like the audio from Boebert did with Brandon.
Don't get me wrong, I don't support what Boebert did, and I didn't support what Pelosi did.
But they are two peas from the same pod, make no mistake about that.
Again, did Pelosi verbally interrupt his speech? Did any Democrat interrupt ANY of Trump's speeches in his four years?
Answer..no. The document was torn BEFORE he started talking. Not the same thing.

This is from a front hole like you that whined and bitched for the four years between 2016 to 2020.
Sorry Darkfart. Your hero made his own issues. Had he pivoted and grew into the job he was elected to do, he would have had a much easier ride. But it's hard to do when you're incompetent and fundamentally corrupt. :)

Again, did Pelosi verbally interrupt his speech? Did any Democrat interrupt ANY of Trump's speeches in his four years?
Answer..no. The document was torn BEFORE he started talking. Not the same thing.
She tore it after he gave his address, the cameras were on him, and she was tearing it up just to the right of him.
You want to parse, feel free, but it is no different, and disrespecting IS disrespecting.
sheesh

Sorry Darkfart. Your hero made his own issues. Had he pivoted and grew into the job he was elected to do, he would have had a much easier ride. But it's hard to do when you're incompetent and fundamentally corrupt. :)
Your hero is a blithering idiot who also doubles as a quisling President on the side.

Forum List

Back