A new pill for depression is out!!!

Today I saw on TV an advertisement for a new medication for depression.

Advertised side effect’s:

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

The above is an actual medication as are the side effects.

Is this for real or was the advertiser just playing a joke?

Anyone seen/read anything similar?

BTW what depressed me the most was reading this post :)-

just because is it is listed

does not mean those side effects will happen
Who wants to take the chance?

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

just because is it is listed

does not mean those side effects will happen
Who wants to take the chance?

many folks would and do

most folks have no side effects at all

i really think that a lot of depression could be handled with lifestyle changes. Exercising, eating better, etc. And going to therapy to learn how to think about what you are thinking about, etc. Then if that doesnt' work, then add in meds in addition to those things.

i really think that a lot of depression could be handled with lifestyle changes. Exercising, eating better, etc. And going to therapy to learn how to think about what you are thinking about, etc. Then if that doesnt' work, then add in meds in addition to those things.

Thank you for your advice

Hi there, according to me depression pills provide temporary relief and they are harmful for health.

Suffer from recurring major depression was suicidal and severely depressed for 10 years. If not for finding the right med I would still be fighting myself not to kill myself. Sorry but clinical depression is NOT fixed by lifestyle changes.

The only real cure for depression is a personal relationship with God.

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

Republicans have found a better pill.

It's called an AK47.

Suffer from recurring major depression was suicidal and severely depressed for 10 years. If not for finding the right med I would still be fighting myself not to kill myself. Sorry but clinical depression is NOT fixed by lifestyle changes.
Read what I wrote. I think that there needs to be a multi pronged approach that MAY also include medication. Yes, you need to eat right and exercise and take your meds if you want to really recover and manage in a healthy way. Of course some people need medications. I am not against the use of medications.

Forum List

Back