A new pill for depression is out!!!

jamesduncan

Sep 6, 2017
Today I saw on TV an advertisement for a new medication for depression.

Advertised side effect’s:

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

The above is an actual medication as are the side effects.

Is this for real or was the advertiser just playing a joke?

Anyone seen/read anything similar?

BTW what depressed me the most was reading this post :)-

• Banned
Warning: This drug may make you want to kill yourself.

I am sure you are saying this as a joke but in truth, as the Lord is my witness I am taking (9) pills to combat my crying for no rime or reason. And to top it off I jumped out of my second floor apartment trying to kill myself & as you can see, I failed as I seem to do in most cases.

:)-

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

-

Well, I can probably come up with a list of 50 posters here who should take that pill!

Knowing they were going through that would cheer me up tremendously!

• Banned

I am sure you are saying this as a joke but in truth, as the Lord is my witness I am taking (9) pills to combat my crying for no rime or reason. And to top it off I jumped out of my second floor apartment trying to kill myself & as you can see, I failed as I seem to do in most cases.

But as they say in show business, if you fail the first time just try harder the next time :)-

DRUGS , i am amazed when i see the lines of old [mostly old] sick folks at WalMart picking up their prescriptions . Just a few years ago lots of these people would be dead without the drugs . Watch tv and see all the drug advertising . ------------------- Thank God and / or Genetics if you have good health , Just a comment .

• Banned
DRUGS , i am amazed when i see the lines of old [mostly old] sick folks at WalMart picking up their prescriptions . Just a few years ago lots of these people would be dead without the drugs . Watch tv and see all the drug advertising . ------------------- Thank God and / or Genetics if you have good health , Just a comment .

df

Last edited:
  • Banned
DRUGS , i am amazed when i see the lines of old [mostly old] sick folks at WalMart picking up their prescriptions . Just a few years ago lots of these people would be dead without the drugs . Watch tv and see all the drug advertising . ------------------- Thank God and / or Genetics if you have good health , Just a comment

Yes the drug companies are masters in finding new drugs for almost everything while using us as Ginny pigs. That is why they put so many disclaimers on their label's. Should too many have terrible side effects they just drop the product & move on looking for something else to charge for
[/QUOTE]

Yes the drug companies are masters in finding new drugs for almost everything while using us as Ginny pigs. That is why they put so many disclaimers on their label's. Should too many have terrible side effects they just drop the product.
-------------------------------------------- i guess that its a quandary eh . A sick person can be dead and without side effects of drugs or he can take the drugs and have the side effects but be able to be sick and alive eh James .

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

There are very few medical conditions that can't be cured by natural remedies. We would be a lot better off without the pharmaceutical companies. None of the poison they feed us has ever cured anything, and the side effects are a joke. I've seen some that were meant to treat mild medical conditions that have the possibility of killing you! Seriously? Get rid of these jokers and put the money to better use by finding natural cures. They're out there. We just have to find them.

Drugs have their place, but the more one exercises and works on healthy thoughts, the one is better off most of the time.

Drugs have their place, but the more one exercises and works on healthy thoughts, the one is better off most of the time.
One thing most people don't realize is that the food they eat is killing them. Literally! All the chemical additives, food coloring, even steroids. I know of one guy who was in really bad shape. He was lucky enough to find a doctor who knew his head from a hole in the ground. He put him on a diet that consisted of nothing but natural food sources. No processed foods. his cancer went away.

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

I'll stick to occasional bourbon.

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

No sudden liver shutdown? Because if it lacks that, it's a dealbreaker. :eusa_snooty:

Every drug has side effects. Every pill has a bit of "poison" in it if you will. If you have any understand whatsover of pharmacology, you will understand that any and all drugs are going to have side effects. Not everyone will experience that but to think there is so magic pill that has no effects is the thinking of a 2 yr old.

Ever notice how some drugs may divulge that they may cause thoughts of suicide; but are totally silent on the possibility of causing thoughts of homocide?

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

just because is it is listed

does not mean those side effects will happen

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

Yup. Company lawyers playing CYA.

Nausea
skin flushing
headache
Deira
Vomiting
Swelling of hands/feet
Blurred vision

Yup. Company lawyers playing CYA.
yes they have too these days

Another advertisement I saw a few days ago stated that this new drug advertised to improves memory was found in jellyfish.

Clearly no one had any idea what effects this compound found in jellyfish would have on humans until they tried it on humans.

People, this is not science at work, this is an old practice of injecting the Genii big with a new drug to see what happens next. Only now with FDA approval, they are bypassing the pig and using us instead !!

I just find this alarming so I decided to bring it up. This relieves me of any guilt so now I can move on :)-

Forum List

Back