A New Low for the Alaskan SledBelly

She'll be at the Alabama Bowling league Semi-Finales next week.

Bet she will do better in bowling than your hero, the insensitive clod who took pleasure in insulting the physically handicapped when he gave clear indication what his unearned presidency would be like.

She's a good bowler is what you're going with? :lol:

I am going with the fact that Obama is a bad bowler, a bad bowler who thinks it is funny to denigrate handicapped people.

I am going with the - by now - undisputable fact, that a quadriplegic person would do better bowling, or for that matter, running in a marathon than Obama is doing masquerading as president.

Bet she will do better in bowling than your hero, the insensitive clod who took pleasure in insulting the physically handicapped when he gave clear indication what his unearned presidency would be like.

She's a good bowler is what you're going with? :lol:

I am going with the fact that Obama is a bad bowler, a bad bowler who thinks it is funny to denigrate handicapped people.

I am going with the - by now - undisputable fact, that a quadriplegic person would do better bowling, or for that matter, running in a marathon than Obama is doing masquerading as president.

:lol: The important stuff

What cute name can we come up with for this woman? look at all that money she's raking in off her former position in government

SNIP:

Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office
by Evan McMurry | 11:12 am, May 22nd, 2014 MONEYZ

According to Mother Jones’ Andy Kroll, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has earned at least $5 million in speaking fees since leaving office in 2013, much of it coming from corporate clients that could complicate her presumptive 2016 presidential bid.

Clinton has made over 90 speeches in the past year-plus, addressing groups from colleges to trade associations to Goldman Sachs. While a good portion of the appearances were unpaid, when Clinton did command a price, it was usually around $200,000, with the price of travel on a private jet included.

Kroll points out that the paychecks will help bankroll Clinton personally for what promises to be a long and arduous campaign for president, but it also sets up openings for rivals, especially anybody who wants to attack her from the left.

all of it here
Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office | Mediaite

Good for her?

I think the snide tone at the opening of the article was about speaking at a high school instead of a college, not just speaking at all.

What cute name can we come up with for this woman? look at all that money she's raking in off her former position in government

SNIP:

Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office
by Evan McMurry | 11:12 am, May 22nd, 2014 MONEYZ

According to Mother Jones’ Andy Kroll, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has earned at least $5 million in speaking fees since leaving office in 2013, much of it coming from corporate clients that could complicate her presumptive 2016 presidential bid.

Clinton has made over 90 speeches in the past year-plus, addressing groups from colleges to trade associations to Goldman Sachs. While a good portion of the appearances were unpaid, when Clinton did command a price, it was usually around $200,000, with the price of travel on a private jet included.

Kroll points out that the paychecks will help bankroll Clinton personally for what promises to be a long and arduous campaign for president, but it also sets up openings for rivals, especially anybody who wants to attack her from the left.

all of it here
Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office | Mediaite

Good for her?

I think the snide tone at the opening of the article was about speaking at a high school instead of a college, not just speaking at all.

my dear. you're new here...so you need to do a search on Sarah Palin..the most disgusting by the so called, tolerant libs/left is how she supposedly liked, black meat
sled belly is expected from the classless

Last edited:
Poor Sarah Palin, while other top political names have been giving commencement speeches at prestigious universities and Ivy League institutions, she's now scraping the bottom of the barrel down in the bowels of Redneckistan, good ol' 'Bama...

Guess what? Scientists have discovered that you can be an actual liberal democrat without being an anti-American, fucking asshole. Shocking, huh? You obviously haven't heard the news, so I wanted to let you know. This could be a great opportunity for you to try and turn into a real human being at last. Best of luck.

Poor Sarah Palin, while other top political names have been giving commencement speeches at prestigious universities and Ivy League institutions, she's now scraping the bottom of the barrel down in the bowels of Redneckistan, good ol' 'Bama:

Sarah Palin delivers Alabama high school commencement speech

"""While Washington’s biggest names grace the stages at some of the most prestigious college commencement ceremonies this spring, tea party celebrity Sarah Palin addressed the graduating class of New Hope High School outside Huntsville, Ala. on Wednesday.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee began her keynote speech by acknowledging her husband Todd – also in attendance – and noting the similarities between Alabama and her home state of Alaska. Residents of both, she said, cling to “god, guns and the Constitution.” “The only difference,” she added, in a nod to her own folksy persona, “is you say ‘y’all’ and we say ‘you guys.‘ “

Sarah Palin delivers Alabama high school commencement speech | MSNBC

Bwahahahahahaa....Shit, she may have to go back to work after 6 years of publicity mooching. Oh wait, no she won't. She still has suckers funding her SarahPAC.

A funny post coming from the New Jersey Nincompoop.

Poor Sarah Palin, while other top political names have been giving commencement speeches at prestigious universities and Ivy League institutions, she's now scraping the bottom of the barrel down in the bowels of Redneckistan, good ol' 'Bama...

Guess what? Scientists have discovered that you can be an actual liberal democrat without being an anti-American, fucking asshole.

Yet another instance of bad science.

Forum List

Back