A New Christian Nationalist Movement Wants To Take Over The Country For Rule

I am a Follower of Jesus....but I am not in favor of the church ruling the country. Most can't manage their own finances well enough to begin with. Most have trouble with managing their own staff. But now they want to govern a nation?

Nah....

What makes you think that the church wants to rule over the country?

All that the theologians in Ft Worth are suggesting is that the nation be ruled using Christian principles.

Not that they, as pastors, be able to rule over all of the people

It’s a moot point. The overwhelming majority of America now identifies as non religious. It would never happen anyway.

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.
WTF business is it of yours who believes what fuck face? Keep your nose out of others lives and fix your own miserable life.

Christ you start the same thread on 10 sites and bounce around like a bobble head.Marxism is your religion fool

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.
WTF business is it of yours who believes what fuck face? Keep your nose out of others lives and fix your own miserable life.

Christ you start the same thread on 10 sites and bounce around like a bobble head.Marxism is your religion fool

You just made the point for the article. You can believe what you want. But you won’t make me do it as a government function.

Keep your shit for brains beliefs out my business, and there won’t be no trouble.

Fuck face

I am a Follower of Jesus....but I am not in favor of the church ruling the country. Most can't manage their own finances well enough to begin with. Most have trouble with managing their own staff. But now they want to govern a nation?

Nah....

All that the theologians in Ft Worth are suggesting is that the nation be ruled using Christian principles.

It’s a moot point. The overwhelming majority of America now identifies as non religious. It would never happen anyway.

That's a lie

Nah....

Only if you classify Deplorables as "non-American".

Here in the hinterland, the vast majority of the people believe in Almighty God, a situation which I am well aware isn't the same as on the atheistic coasts.

Further, the amount of religious fervor goes up and down over time. A lot of churches have lost patronage due to the Religious Far Left. Many churches now advocate for Gay Marriage and actually have ministers who are devout homosexuals. This has resulted in reduction in attendance as people don't want to see that in church.

Nothing new. There's always been fanatics who think what this country really needs is some fascist theocracy. Never will get much traction. Even Christians don't want their favorite guilty little sins made illegal.
The one and only reason that kooks like this get any traction at all today is the social media. They have been around since Europeans started inhabiting the lands of the American Indians. The localization of groups like the Mormons and the Amish resulted from such tribalism.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.
What emboldens both Prolife and Christian pro-God to threaten mandating beliefs through Govt is *IN RESPONSE* to the Liberal Left violating Constitutional LIMITS by pushing political beliefs into federal govt such as:
* belief in health care as a national instead of individual right
* belief in LGBT identity as a political class instead of respecting this as a faith based spiritual or personal choice already protected under religious freedom or creed
* beliefs in forcing taxpayers to pay for abortion or school/CRT policies AGAINST their beliefs

The bolder the Left gets, this opens the same doors for the Right to do the same.

If you don't like people's preaching and beliefs to infect govt, then practice what you preach "in private" and get that out of govt also!

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.
What emboldens both rolife and Christian pro-God to threaten mandating beliefs through Govt is *IN RESPONSE* to the Liberal Left violating Constitutional LIMITS by pushing political beliefs into federal govt such as:
* belief in LGBT identity as a political class instead of respecting this as a faith based spiritual or personal choice already protected under religious freedom or creed
* beliefs in forcing taxpayers to pay for abortion or school/CRT policies AGAINST their beliefs

The bolder the Left gets, this opens the same doors for the Right to do the same.

If you don't like people's preaching and beliefs to infect govt, then practice what you preach "in private" and get that out of govt also!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

“no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

That's the only thing you or anybody else needs to understand regarding religion, and a free peoples rights, in this country.

And since we're having a learning day regarding the Constitution. Want to take a guess how many times Jesus or Christianity is ever mentioned in the Constitution? How about the Bible?

The law of the land I live in, does not recognize, or have any respect of your religious beliefs. And it's that same law, that grants you the right to practice them, and my right to not be bothered in any way by them.

And that's the way it always will be.

What emboldens both rolife and Christian pro-God to threaten mandating beliefs through Govt is *IN RESPONSE* to the Liberal Left violating Constitutional LIMITS by pushing political beliefs into federal govt such as:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

“no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

That's the only thing you or anybody else needs to understand regarding religion, and a free peoples rights, in this country.

And since we're having a learning day regarding the Constitution. Want to take a guess how many times Jesus or Christianity is ever mentioned in the Constitution? How about the Bible?

The law of the land I live in, does not recognize, or have any respect of your religious beliefs. And it's that same law, that grants you the right to practice them, and my right to not be bothered in any way by them.

...that is until the intolerant Muslims take over our governments.

Neve

...that is until the intolerant Muslims take over our governments.
Never happen in this hemisphere.

I'd guess this would represent about 90% of Trumpism, or maybe 30% to 35% of the country.

You'd think we would have moved past this by now, but at least it's good to know how far we have to go.
Here's the craziness that is the left... They act as if we are departing a long time radical run leftist leaned country, and turning it into radical Christian country. To funny....:)

I say it's the total opposite, where as the left is trying to take the nation into a radicalness and chaotic state, where as it hopes that it can convince the nation to turn completely away from Christianity, and Christian beliefs or values as if they are somehow very dangerous now, when in fact it's the other way around on that sort of thinking. The left by the scoreboards lately, are showing the radicals being supported by the radicals.

Time to clean it all up, because it's not like folks just fall out of bed, bump their head, and joined the team.

As a Christian, I make it a point not to push my beliefs on others. Believing in Jesus and God is a choice, not a requirement. The choice is up to you.

Now demons are real and miracles do happen. No one can change my mind on that. I can personally say that I had a miracle happen to me once, something so specific, that no can say it wasn't a miracle. I was 15, and one night I prayed for God to give me Either a Confederate relic, an Eagle button, or something marked CS. (I metal detect). After that I felt a bit guilty asking for goodies for myself, but the very next day I found one of the Civil Wars rarest Confederate eagle button variants, marked with a CS.

The Christian nationalists are right: There are only two genders, abortion should be illegal, and education should be Bible-based. But churches aren't interested in ruling people's lives. That's a fallacy.
I want a monarchy with Jesus in His rightful place as king

But that wont happen until after the 2nd Coming

In the meantime Satan and his minions have the floor

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists
The Final Letter, as Sent

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen
The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.
Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

damn that constitutional jefferson & his wisdom.

Religion shouldn't make a person crazy. That's what gives you Taliban or ISIS or the SPLA or Lord's Resistance Army.

The Christian nationalists are right: There are only two genders, abortion should be illegal, and education should be Bible-based. But churches aren't interested in ruling people's lives. That's a fallacy.

You must be a Scofield futurist.

Like this?

In a Zoom court appearance on June 11, Bauer told the judge she was attending "by special divine appearance," according to The Daily Beast.

"I do not stand under the law," Bauer said, according to the outlet. "Under Genesis 1, God gave man dominion over law."

You must be a Scofield futurist.

Like this?

In a Zoom court appearance on June 11, Bauer told the judge she was attending "by special divine appearance," according to The Daily Beast.

"I do not stand under the law," Bauer said, according to the outlet. "Under Genesis 1, God gave man dominion over law."

Well she ain't reading the bible, that's for damn sure. God literally wrote the Ten Commandments, i.e laws, and in the bible (I am not good with remembering chapters and verses) it is a command to obey authority placed over you on earth.

You do realize the chances of that happening is very slim, and all your fear mongering is silly as can be like that preacher…
but CRT will turn all your children gay and make them hate whites...

This is a much bigger problem than a bunch of Christian right-wing fascists...they may have blown up a few things in the past, had a couple of mass shootings...

But CRT has killed millions of people or turned them gay over the past 2 or 3 months...

You do realize the chances of that happening is very slim, and all your fear mongering is silly as can be like that preacher…
but CRT will turn all your children gay and make them hate whites...

This is a much bigger problem than a bunch of Christian right-wing fascists...they may have blown up a few things in the past, had a couple of mass shootings...

But CRT has killed millions of people or turned them gay over the past 2 or 3 months...

Give it a fucking rest Buffy because trolling me over that nonsense will not work buddy!

I could give a flying fuck what is taught in Public Schools and if these fake ass Christians want their kids taught differently then they need to send their snot nose brats to a private school then or take the damn time to educate them themselves!

Forum List

Back