A New Christian Nationalist Movement Wants To Take Over The Country For Rule

You do realize the chances of that happening is very slim, and all your fear mongering is silly as can be like that preacher…
but CRT will turn all your children gay and make them hate whites...

This is a much bigger problem than a bunch of Christian right-wing fascists...they may have blown up a few things in the past, had a couple of mass shootings...

But CRT has killed millions of people or turned them gay over the past 2 or 3 months...

Give it a fucking rest Buffy because trolling me over that nonsense will not work buddy!

I could give a flying fuck what is taught in Public Schools and if these fake ass Christians want their kids taught differently then they need to send their snot nose brats to a private school then or take the damn time to educate them themselves!
This dumb ass thinks that is trolling.....

That is reality......

You do realize the chances of that happening is very slim, and all your fear mongering is silly as can be like that preacher…

This is a much bigger problem than a bunch of Christian right-wing fascists...they may have blown up a few things in the past, had a couple of mass shootings...

But CRT has killed millions of people or turned them gay over the past 2 or 3 months...

Give it a fucking rest Buffy because trolling me over that nonsense will not work buddy!

I could give a flying fuck what is taught in Public Schools and if these fake ass Christians want their kids taught differently then they need to send their snot nose brats to a private school then or take the damn time to educate them themselves!

That is reality......

No, you are trolling me with that nonsense thinking I agree with the fake ass Christians, so fuck off with that shit and troll someone else!

That is reality......

No, you are trolling me with that nonsense thinking I agree with the fake ass Christians, so fuck off with that shit and troll someone else!
You didn't have to respond at all fragile little bitch

That is reality......

You didn't have to respond at all fragile little bitch

And yet you wrote to me first, so who is the little bitch here?

Simple fact is Buddy you were caught trolling me thinking I would write something differently and then found out I disagree with the fake ass Christians outrage.

Also bitch who are you to tell someone what or when they can write because last time I checked you ain’t anyone that matters!

The Christian nationalists are right: There are only two genders, abortion should be illegal, and education should be Bible-based. But churches aren't interested in ruling people's lives. That's a fallacy.
I want a monarchy with Jesus in His rightful place as king

But that wont happen until after the 2nd Coming

In the meantime Satan and his minions have the floor

You must be a Scofield futurist.

Like this?

In a Zoom court appearance on June 11, Bauer told the judge she was attending "by special divine appearance," according to The Daily Beast.

"I do not stand under the law," Bauer said, according to the outlet. "Under Genesis 1, God gave man dominion over law."
I wish ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter rioters were getting 1/10 the legal punishment that the assault on Ft Pelosi are receiving

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.
What emboldens both rolife and Christian pro-God to threaten mandating beliefs through Govt is *IN RESPONSE* to the Liberal Left violating Constitutional LIMITS by pushing political beliefs into federal govt such as:
* belief in health care as a national instead of individual right
* belief in LGBT identity as a political class instead of respecting this as a faith based spiritual or personal choice already protected under religious freedom or creed
* beliefs in forcing taxpayers to pay for abortion or school/CRT policies AGAINST their beliefs

The bolder the Left gets, this opens the same doors for the Right to do the same.

If you don't like people's preaching and beliefs to infect govt, then practice what you preach "in private" and get that out of govt also!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

“no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

That's the only thing you or anybody else needs to understand regarding religion, and a free peoples rights, in this country.

And since we're having a learning day regarding the Constitution. Want to take a guess how many times Jesus or Christianity is ever mentioned in the Constitution? How about the Bible?

The law of the land I live in, does not recognize, or have any respect of your religious beliefs. And it's that same law, that grants you the right to practice them, and my right to not be bothered in any way by them.

And that's the way it always will be.
absolutely AGREE skews13
I am saying IN ADDITION to recognizing "organized world religions" as not abusing govt to establish their beliefs
or discriminate against others
POLITICAL RELIGIONS AND BELIEFS should be treated EQUALLY as these other RELIGIOUS Organizations!

Then we would NOT have these civil/cultural battles over pushing ANY beliefs of one group over others
by abusing govt, party and/or media.

Like danielpalos was arguing about businesses that want to discriminate, and
arguing those need to be PRIVATE RELIGIOUS groups not public policy,
then let's adopt the SAME for parties as well.

If you are going to be involved in PUBLIC policy lobbying or legislation
then you have to respect Constitutional laws, limits and equal protections of people of ALL beliefs and creeds.

If you are going to push your beliefs (whether religious or political)
WITHOUT equal respect or protection of others,
then you remain PRIVATE like a Religious Organization
and fund and follow your own policies OUTSIDE GOVT.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did
Nobody's doing that.
Crepitus
1. People who do not believe in engaging in same sex wedding events, filming them, or decorating for them
are being punished with fines or shutting down their business because of differences in FAITH BASED BELIEFS.
People who are either exgay/extrans or support Spiritual Healing that has helped people overcome unwanted
homosexual attractions or orientation are denied equal representation and due process
and instead bullied, harassed, and slandered/libeled without first proving they are "lying or fraudulent."

Democrats tried to ban therapy altogether, because they don't believe in it.
While pushing to force LGBT beliefs on people through govt, schools and other public institutions.

In Houston, the HERO ordinance would have punished and fined people for "asking questions"
to transgender people in the restroom as a form of "harassment."

2. People who believe in NOTARIZED BALLOTS in order to legally validate votes and election results
are being PUNISHED, SILENCED and EXCLUDED From representation using a system and interpreting results of a NATIONAL ELECTION
based on UNNOTARIZED MAILIN BALLOTS by rule changes that DIDN'T follow the agreed process and BELIEFS of voting through State Legislatures.

3. People who do NOT believe that Health Care and Abortion/Prochoice/Prolife policies and funding
should be mandated through Federal Govt are bullied, harassed, discriminated against, and denied representation and protection
by people who believe in mandating these policies through Federal Govt and force all taxpayers to fund whatever policies get passed by majority rule.

4. People who believe that class privilege is DEFINED BY RACE
are also behind the whole conflict over CRT teaching in schools.

If you think it is unconstitutional to ban CRT from being taught,
then why is is Constitutional to ban Staff in Schools from teaching Creation or leading Prayer?

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.
Too late - the DemocraTaliban beat them to it in 2020.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.

Religion shouldn't make a person crazy. That's what gives you Taliban or ISIS or the SPLA or Lord's Resistance Army.
And the Democrat Party.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did
Nobody's doing that.
Crepitus
1. People who do not believe in engaging in same sex wedding events, filming them, or decorating for them
are being punished with fines or shutting down their business because of differences in FAITH BASED BELIEFS.
People who are either exgay/extrans or support Spiritual Healing that has helped people overcome unwanted
homosexual attractions or orientation are denied equal representation and due process
and instead bullied, harassed, and slandered/libeled without first proving they are "lying or fraudulent."

Democrats tried to ban therapy altogether, because they don't believe in it.
While pushing to force LGBT beliefs on people through govt, schools and other public institutions.

In Houston, the HERO ordinance would have punished and fined people for "asking questions"
to transgender people in the restroom as a form of "harassment."

2. People who believe in NOTARIZED BALLOTS in order to legally validate votes and election results
are being PUNISHED, SILENCED and EXCLUDED From representation using a system and interpreting results of a NATIONAL ELECTION
based on UNNOTARIZED MAILIN BALLOTS by rule changes that DIDN'T follow the agreed process and BELIEFS of voting through State Legislatures.

3. People who do NOT believe that Health Care and Abortion/Prochoice/Prolife policies and funding
should be mandated through Federal Govt are bullied, harassed, discriminated against, and denied representation and protection
by people who believe in mandating these policies through Federal Govt and force all taxpayers to fund whatever policies get passed by majority rule.

4. People who believe that class privilege is DEFINED BY RACE
are also behind the whole conflict over CRT teaching in schools.

If you think it is unconstitutional to ban CRT from being taught,
then why is is Constitutional to ban Staff in Schools from teaching Creation or leading Prayer?

You all should teach creation science in church and Sunday School. There are hundreds of creation myths. Every culture or civilization has one. Not everyone child in public school is a Christian.. They should not be forced to pray in a manner prescribed by you.

How have you been punished or discriminated against? I have never experienced that.

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.i

Fuck Organized Religion. Fuck their fucking Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man.

The fear and propaganda wing of the Democrat party, aka the msm, have you trained well monkey...

Nothing new. There's always been fanatics who think what this country really needs is some fascist theocracy. Never will get much traction. Even Christians don't want their favorite guilty little sins made illegal.

But Democrats seemingly do.

Hmmm......

No, moron, we weren't!
You are wrong....did you not wake up during history class even once?

Black's Law Dictionary will define the terms of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence for you so that you can understand what was intended. SCOTUS refers to it often backhandedly in their decisions regarding Constitutional Law.

How you got old enough to post on the internet and not know that the USA was founded as a Christian Nation is telling me that even as a public school graduate you were given your diploma....you couldn't have earned it.

Forum List

Back