A must-buy for EZ and Mini

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
K, EZ. My SO wanted one of these so bad and I thought they were just silly, but still we got one.

I love it. Just heat it up, toss a tortilla on it, some of that shredded Mexican blend in the dairy of the grocery, some chopped scallions and jalapenos, another tortilla on top, cook 3.5 min, and serve with salsa and sour cream - five minutes, max. I may never eat meat again.

Quesadilla maker

quesadillamaker.jpg

Last edited:
You know......you can do the same thing with a multi-tasking skillet or griddle. Just sayin'.

And if you're really feeling ghetto, you can do it with your stove burner and a microwave.

You know......you can do the same thing with a multi-tasking skillet or griddle. Just sayin'.

And if you're really feeling ghetto, you can do it with your stove burner and a microwave.

Some folks just don't have room in the kitchen for every single use fancy gadget that comes down the pike........and some of us are Boy Scouts. You can use the lid off of a dutch oven as a griddle. :)

And some of us are clueless in the kitchen (that would be me ;)) and this thing makes it easy for the kitchen-challenged.

K, EZ. My SO wanted one of these so bad and I thought they were just silly, but still we got one.

I love it. Just heat it up, toss a tortilla on it, some of that shredded Mexican blend in the dairy of the grocery, some chopped scallions and jalapenos, another tortilla on top, cook 3.5 min, and serve with salsa and sour cream - five minutes, max. I may never eat meat again.

Quesadilla maker

quesadillamaker.jpg

Mini EZ would LOVE this! ( and yes, me too)

She's starting to cook more, now she can make dinner!

Just past the sour cream, salsa and Franks Hot Sauce! :eusa_drool:

Quesadilla maker

quesadillamaker.jpg

Mini EZ would LOVE this! ( and yes, me too)

She's starting to cook more, now she can make dinner!

Just past the sour cream, salsa and Franks Hot Sauce! :eusa_drool:
Hmmm, Franks isn't a bad idea, either. I usually just put Franks on my eggs (can't have eggs without Franks...LOL, I even have a little bottle I toss in my purse when I know I am having a breakfast meeting), but that's a great idea for a quesadilla.

Thinnk I could start a cooking show on Speed Channel?

I think I actually have a 67 Maverick around here somewhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back