Stuffed Lobster

Janeen that is the nickname for crawfish here in Louisiana !! You haven't lived til you have had boiled crawfish boiled by a cajun from Louisiana !! Yummy !! Also, I make a killer seafood gumbo !!

I will be right down sandy, gumbo.....perfect for the weather here today..cool and damp ....brings back alotta memories....my moms side of the family is from the caddo lake area

I think that's a plan Sandy!!! I just might have to head there and go out for some bugs with ya and some beers - do you think you can line up 2 of those guys you posted too! :)

Well if my hubby would let me I would have already had them here waiting for us !!!

By the way beer is a must with a mudbug boil !!

I know exactly where you are talking about Jon !! I don't think I could ever leave La simply cause of the food !!

Just tell the hubby to come out with us Sandy!!!!

hell he is an ole fuddy duddy I would leave his ass home !

Hell between the 2 of us we may need him to bail us out !

:thup:

You know Sandy, I think I wouldn't mind it at all! Think I might save the pennies and head to Louisiana!!!! Tell Hubby to have bail money ready, or call a local bail bondsman!!!!!

G-d I'm hungry! Send some my way. While I wait, think I'll check out Lobstergram.com

I don't think the department of Homeland Security could handle you two, they would have to raise the threat level to red !!!!

I think your so right!!!!!!!! But I am ready!!!! I NEED a few nights out!

GOD so do I !! I might be dangerous or I may have forgotten what to do when you go out !! It has been soooo long since I had a wild night out !

You and me both!!! but I am sure if the two of us went out, it will be easy for us to get into some REAL TROUBLE!!!!

hahahah, jon you sure you can be a good boy!????

Forum List

Back