5 doz cookies, 2 burned thumbs

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
since we are snowed in...well until we find out if the movies are open.....i am making cookies...5 doz tollhouse cookies...da man's favorite ..then chewy coconut cookies...and hopefully with a bit of stamina....oatmeal raisin cookies

both thumbs are burned proving i am a good cook but not a smart one

since we are snowed in...well until we find out if the movies are open.....i am making cookies...5 doz tollhouse cookies...da man's favorite ..then chewy coconut cookies...and hopefully with a bit of stamina....oatmeal raisin cookies

Make some buckeyes? Please?

If you do, I'll buy you a pressie....

Ove-Glove-2-Pack.jpg

o honey hush and get to baking me some assorted pastries.

The mitts work better if you put them on *before* you touch the hot pan.

Just sayin...

(Take your Tollhouse cookies, and add a cup of toasted pecan chips, and 1/2 cup of Heath toffee chips to them along with just 1/4tsp of cinnamon.)

Forum List

Back