A Most Dangerous Theory

Check out your State is on the list, Ravi. Yes, Florida will burn. See the prophecy I was making reference to yesterday and realize that this is no joke. Had you kept your boasting to yourself yesterday you would not have caught my attention but I thank God you did what you did because you do need prayer. What man or woman doesn't? Right?

I am thankful to Jesus Christ for putting you directly in my path. I will be faithful in my interecession for you and all those who are in your life. Now hear about what is going to happen to Florida and realize that this could happen in your life time. Very likely it will.

You said in an hour, and that hour is long past.

And no, I don't need your prayers. I doubt anyone does.

I will be praying for you day and night until the breakthrough comes. Count on it, Ravi. There is no such word as break down in my world. It is break through. Whatever it takes. That is what I'm praying. Whatever it takes. For all of you. Not just you. Every single one of you. Now let us watch and see how Jesus Christ is going to answer it. Because He is most definitely going to answer my prayers for this board. He already is!

Again, I don't need your prayers. I no more need your prayers than I need the prayers of an Islamic terrorist. You are a phony and Jesus disapproves of you.

Wrong. What Jesus disapproves of is your approval of Satanists distributing their literature to school children in Orlando, Fla. and not only that but making a thread about it - even boasting of it! You are an enemy of the cross and an enemy of Jesus Christ by your very own actions. You need to repent.

You can repent of your sins. People do it every day. You can call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved according to Romans 10: 9,10 - you will then get your mind straightened out and quit calling evil good and good evil, Ravi. It will be a new beginning for you. That is the up side. If you refuse to repent and call upon Jesus - you'll be in hell at a moment you least expected to go - because no one knows our days except the LORD and the wicked are suddenly destroyed so be advised repentance is the only answer for you. You must repent.

I've been waiting over 24 hours to be suddenly destroyed after you posted that I was going to be within the hour yesterday.

I didn't express approval of the Satanists, btw. I do think they do have the right to do it. All or nothing. You keep your crap beliefs away from my kids and they keep their crap beliefs away from my kids. Allowing yours and disallowing theirs is unconstitutional. And if you don't like that, move to Saudi Arabia.

I never said you'd be destroyed within the hour yesterday, Ravi. You're mistaken. I never said that. I said I'd be praying and fasting for you. How in the world could I go on a fast and pray for you if you were going to be destroyed in an hour?! ha! ha! What are talking about? A one hour fast? Please, think, Ravi. THINK. Forgive me for asking but do think while you are reading or do just switch your mind off while reading? If so, what is the point? Pay attention next time. I never said that.

You said in an hour, and that hour is long past.

And no, I don't need your prayers. I doubt anyone does.

I will be praying for you day and night until the breakthrough comes. Count on it, Ravi. There is no such word as break down in my world. It is break through. Whatever it takes. That is what I'm praying. Whatever it takes. For all of you. Not just you. Every single one of you. Now let us watch and see how Jesus Christ is going to answer it. Because He is most definitely going to answer my prayers for this board. He already is!
Again, I don't need your prayers. I no more need your prayers than I need the prayers of an Islamic terrorist. You are a phony and Jesus disapproves of you.

Wrong. What Jesus disapproves of is your approval of Satanists distributing their literature to school children in Orlando, Fla. and not only that but making a thread about it - even boasting of it! You are an enemy of the cross and an enemy of Jesus Christ by your very own actions. You need to repent.

You can repent of your sins. People do it every day. You can call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved according to Romans 10: 9,10 - you will then get your mind straightened out and quit calling evil good and good evil, Ravi. It will be a new beginning for you. That is the up side. If you refuse to repent and call upon Jesus - you'll be in hell at a moment you least expected to go - because no one knows our days except the LORD and the wicked are suddenly destroyed so be advised repentance is the only answer for you. You must repent.
I've been waiting over 24 hours to be suddenly destroyed after you posted that I was going to be within the hour yesterday.

I didn't express approval of the Satanists, btw. I do think they do have the right to do it. All or nothing. You keep your crap beliefs away from my kids and they keep their crap beliefs away from my kids. Allowing yours and disallowing theirs is unconstitutional. And if you don't like that, move to Saudi Arabia.

I never said you'd be destroyed within the hour yesterday, Ravi. You're mistaken. I never said that. I said I'd be praying and fasting for you. How in the world could I go on a fast and pray for you if you were going to be destroyed in an hour?! ha! ha! What are talking about? A one hour fast? Please, think, Ravi. THINK. Forgive me for asking but do think while you are reading or do just switch your mind off while reading? If so, what is the point? Pay attention next time. I never said that.
Jeesh, I posted the link of your words and you still lie.

Jesus wept.

I do. YES. God is using IDF/Israel as his instrument of punishment.
So was 9/11 God's instrument of punishment on America?? ..... :cool:
Probably.

I believe God removed His Hand off of America and permitted it to happen, Hossfly. I believe that the judgment of God has yet to happen and when it does happen it will be too late for many. The Muslims are not our judges. They are about as unrighteous a people as they come. There is nothing holy about Islam, the book of Islam ( Koran ) nor the people who follow it. God can save the Muslim people by their repenting, leaving Islam and coming to Jesus Christ but God is not going to save the Muslim people and take them to heaven otherwise. They must leave Islam and come to Jesus Christ or they will perish in hell for all eternity just as Mohammad is doing right now. That is the truth and that is the warning that God is sending out now. It is time for them to repent and come to Jesus Christ.

Jeesh, I posted the link of your words and you still lie.

Jesus wept.

I cannot help how you interpret things, Ravi, but I never said you'd be dead in an hour. You're seriously mistaken. I would never tell anyone they were going to be dead an hour from now. That is beyond ridiculous. Now you'll just have to get over it and realize you have a reading comprehension problem. ( a serious one at that! )

Probably.

I believe God removed His Hand off of America and permitted it to happen, Hossfly. I believe that the judgment of God has yet to happen and when it does happen it will be too late for many. The Muslims are not our judges. They are about as unrighteous a people as they come. There is nothing holy about Islam, the book of Islam ( Koran ) nor the people who follow it. God can save the Muslim people by their repenting, leaving Islam and coming to Jesus Christ but God is not going to save the Muslim people and take them to heaven otherwise. They must leave Islam and come to Jesus Christ or they will perish in hell for all eternity just as Mohammad is doing right now. That is the truth and that is the warning that God is sending out now. It is time for them to repent and come to Jesus Christ.
Jeremiah, you crack me up will your scare tactic looney tunes video's.

Especially the one by some unknown woman preacher from Korea named Me Fuk Yu that no one has ever heard of. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Jews do NOT think Jesus is God. They think He is the bastard son of a whore.

Not all Jews and why single out the Jews anyhow? Do you not realize that Salvation is of the Jews? That without the Jews you would have absolutely no chance of Salvation? Furthermore, do you not realize that it is because God chose to save the world through their rejection of Christ - that God even allowed their eyes ( some ) to be covered - to not see so that you and other Gentiles could be graffed in?

Do not boast against the natural branches. For what God has cut off He is able to graff in again and if this were not so then how could the Apostle Paul remind us of the promise God gave through the Hebrew prophets that all Israel shall be saved?

You see you should be grateful, thankful to the Jewish people for this gift instead of boasting against the natural branches as if you were something special.

Do you serve Christ? Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation? Do you realize the time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled shortly and then will come that time for the Jews?

Do you realize that there are many Jews who have already believed? Yet you single them out as unbelieving? Have you believed? No. You have not believed or you would not do what you do.

You are yet another example of the truth of this message in that those who judged others were found guilty at the exact same point. Jesus warned of this. Go and learn what that means, Old School.

You were the one who singled out Jews. Look at the post that my post was in reply to.

You had better have a look at the OP. Your claim is false. I didn't single out the Jews. I singled out Islam as being the religion whose god is not the God of Christianity or Judaism. Judaism and Christianity share the same God - The God of Israel. Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is One. That is my God. That is the God of the Hebrews. I am justified by faith as Abraham was justified by faith. I do not deny a single verse from the Torah or Tanach - I believe every single word of my bible which is a Jewish book, my faith, which is a Jewish faith I fully embrace - you are the one trying to alienate the Jews and it simply will not work, Old School. You see the god of Islam is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not even the God of Hagar or Ishmael as Islam was not invented into after 570 A.D. when Mohammad was born. To round it up perhaps you could claim its beginning around 622 A.D. It has nothing to do with Christianity other than that he plagiarized verses and claimed them for the Koran. It does not negate the fact that the Koran is a lie and should not be followed by anyone. Those who follow the teachings of the Koran are perishing and will end up in hell if they do not leave it and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. Understand? I hope so. Your eternal life is important and depending upon it.

I will not defend Islam but I must say that though you believe in the Torah and Tanach the Jews do not feel the same about our New Testament. You are a gentile Jeremiah.

I am a Gentile who is inwardly a Jew, Old School. To be exact. I fully expect the Jews to be accepting Jesus as their Messiah when they know He is their Messiah. Abraham did, Isaac did, Jacob did, Isaiah did, I expect the Jews living today to do no less. It will be the happiest day of my life if I live to see it. I will be doing flips inside! ( outside too if I'm able! ) Because the love God has for the Jews is tremendous and His plans for them are all good. All good. They do not know at this time that Jesus is Messiah - so that we may be grafted in. This is our hour of grace. ( as Gentiles) Because God loves us. God loves you. God is not looking for ways to reject you, you know. He is going out of His way constantly to say, hey! I love you! I sent my only Son to die for you so you could be reconciled to me because that was the only way it could be done! So it is my right to claim what is mine! I paid for your redemption! That is what I feel God is saying to us. You know? It is called the Good news for a reason, Old School. It's Good News!

Probably.

Especially the one by some unknown woman preacher from Korea named Me Fuk Yu that no one has ever heard of. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Sunni, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and your heart needs to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be made new. God wants to take out that heart of stone and put in a heart of flesh. He wants to give you a new heart for Him and for His people! What is all of that hate and vile language going to accomplish anyhow? You are not even happy. You resent my freedom but I do not resent your bondage. I pity you. I truly do. You could not be happy in the state you are in right now. I cannot see it. You know?

That is another evidence that I see with your people. Even the women I have seen writing on the internet speak such vile filthy talk. They talk filthy because their hearts are stained with sin. They are filthy with sin. God cannot look upon sin. God is holy. What good is it to put a veil over your head and body when your heart is filthy with sin? Is it not the sign of a hypocrite? What good is it for Muslim women to claim how modest they are in their burka while offering their body for sex to murderers as they recently did to ISSA for "sexual jihad"? Are they not the most vile kind of prostitutes to want to have sex with murderers of children ( beheading children - what kind of vile murderer is that?) and in the name of God no less? No, these women march for hell. God has no part in their lives. They are stained with sin. They need Jesus Christ to cleanse their filthy hearts. Only the Blood of Jesus Christ can wash away our sins.

When I was not living for the LORD I said bad words. I know what it is to have a heart stained with sin. I am glad I live for Jesus now and I would not misrepresent my Jesus by using any filthy language because I fear the LORD. It is a blessed thing to fear the LORD, Sunni. If you fear the LORD you will never fear any man or woman or government or anything else. You will be free from all fear. What a blessed life it is to live for Jesus.

If you fear the LORD you will know He has all things in His Hands and He is in full control of your life and you will be at peace with God. It is a wonderful thing to be at peace with God. I could talk about the LORD all day. Oh! Look! I have! I better go now. I have some letters to write today.

Probably.

God doesn't interfere with what goes on down here. You make your own bed. And then get judged. From what I see of you by your posts you will be judged as a liar.

Probably.

Really, lol I missed that.

Jews do NOT think Jesus is God. They think He is the bastard son of a whore.

Not all Jews and why single out the Jews anyhow? Do you not realize that Salvation is of the Jews? That without the Jews you would have absolutely no chance of Salvation? Furthermore, do you not realize that it is because God chose to save the world through their rejection of Christ - that God even allowed their eyes ( some ) to be covered - to not see so that you and other Gentiles could be graffed in?

Do not boast against the natural branches. For what God has cut off He is able to graff in again and if this were not so then how could the Apostle Paul remind us of the promise God gave through the Hebrew prophets that all Israel shall be saved?

You see you should be grateful, thankful to the Jewish people for this gift instead of boasting against the natural branches as if you were something special.

Do you serve Christ? Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation? Do you realize the time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled shortly and then will come that time for the Jews?

Do you realize that there are many Jews who have already believed? Yet you single them out as unbelieving? Have you believed? No. You have not believed or you would not do what you do.

You are yet another example of the truth of this message in that those who judged others were found guilty at the exact same point. Jesus warned of this. Go and learn what that means, Old School.

You were the one who singled out Jews. Look at the post that my post was in reply to.

You had better have a look at the OP. Your claim is false. I didn't single out the Jews. I singled out Islam as being the religion whose god is not the God of Christianity or Judaism. Judaism and Christianity share the same God - The God of Israel. Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is One. That is my God. That is the God of the Hebrews. I am justified by faith as Abraham was justified by faith. I do not deny a single verse from the Torah or Tanach - I believe every single word of my bible which is a Jewish book, my faith, which is a Jewish faith I fully embrace - you are the one trying to alienate the Jews and it simply will not work, Old School. You see the god of Islam is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not even the God of Hagar or Ishmael as Islam was not invented into after 570 A.D. when Mohammad was born. To round it up perhaps you could claim its beginning around 622 A.D. It has nothing to do with Christianity other than that he plagiarized verses and claimed them for the Koran. It does not negate the fact that the Koran is a lie and should not be followed by anyone. Those who follow the teachings of the Koran are perishing and will end up in hell if they do not leave it and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. Understand? I hope so. Your eternal life is important and depending upon it.

I will not defend Islam but I must say that though you believe in the Torah and Tanach the Jews do not feel the same about our New Testament. You are a gentile Jeremiah.

I am a Gentile who is inwardly a Jew, Old School. To be exact. I fully expect the Jews to be accepting Jesus as their Messiah when they know He is their Messiah. Abraham did, Isaac did, Jacob did, Isaiah did, I expect the Jews living today to do no less. It will be the happiest day of my life if I live to see it. I will be doing flips inside! ( outside too if I'm able! ) Because the love God has for the Jews is tremendous and His plans for them are all good. All good. They do not know at this time that Jesus is Messiah - so that we may be grafted in. This is our hour of grace. ( as Gentiles) Because God loves us. God loves you. God is not looking for ways to reject you, you know. He is going out of His way constantly to say, hey! I love you! I sent my only Son to die for you so you could be reconciled to me because that was the only way it could be done! So it is my right to claim what is mine! I paid for your redemption! That is what I feel God is saying to us. You know? It is called the Good news for a reason, Old School. It's Good News!
Probably.

Do you think God loves Jews best?

Ravi, God is very involved in what goes on "down here". You'll see that soon enough. As to whom God loves best? What is that to you? You made clear you have a problem with Christians. You have a problem with Jews too? You're really looking for problems with God I see. Here is some very wise advise for you, Ravi. When it comes to Gods children? Mind your own business. We belong to Him. Not you. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You want to be his mouthpiece you'll have to face the consequences for it. *( 2 Thessalonians 1:6 - God's warning for those who falsely accuse his servants - try to create trouble for them, etc - just a fyi )

How are we to believe anything you say, Jeri, after yesterday's meltdown?

I'm praying for you today, Ravi. If you will remember - it was you who went into a tantrum and had a fit of anger yesterday - not I. I told you Jesus Christ loves you and I will continue to pray for you until you realize the truth and are able to make a right decision without the "interference".. I hold no animosity in my heart for you because I know what your problem is.
It so sad to see you lie.

Yesterday you said Florida would be destroyed within the hour by Russian nukes.

You flipped out, it was a riot.

Florida is still here.

How do you know? Have you spoken to anyone who lives there today? :badgrin:

Himself?

A synopsis by author Brian Wilson regarding Islam:

Islam poses a greater threat to the freedom and stability of modern society than any force in the world today. It is not a religion in the traditional sense. Islam is a system of Satanic, cultural imperialism melded into a seventh-century warrior code bent on subjugating the world-by force if necessary.......

The Cult of the Moon God Brian Wilson 9781414119977 Amazon.com Books

The book written by Dr. Robert Morey years ago was excellent. I cannot think of the title.

Ravi, God is very involved in what goes on "down here". You'll see that soon enough. As to whom God loves best? What is that to you? You made clear you have a problem with Christians. You have a problem with Jews too? You're really looking for problems with God I see. Here is some very wise advise for you, Ravi. When it comes to Gods children? Mind your own business. We belong to Him. Not you. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You want to be his mouthpiece you'll have to face the consequences for it. *( 2 Thessalonians 1:6 - God's warning for those who falsely accuse his servants - try to create trouble for them, etc - just a fyi )
Why do you fail to answer questions and instead twist everything to suit your agenda?

Good question to ask is what does it matter if it is or isn't? Is Islam in fact worships the God of Abraham, what's it matter? They do in fact worship "I AM" but Christianity and Judaism seem unaffected.

Do I really care whether your deity is called God, Allah or Yahweh?

No, because all three religions believe that there is only a single deity and if that is true then all 3 are correct.

Do the various texts differ? Of course they do. That is why there are so many religions in this world and there will probably be more to come in the future. The texts all differ because they are written by men and men write what they want to convince others to believe. Those writings may go by many names but they are all just the words of men trying to express their convictions and none of them are any different to the others.

How do I know this?

Because when I look at people they are all the same inside. They have questions and are looking for answers. Children have questions and their parents provide answers. That is how basic knowledge is passed on. The problem arises when some try to assume the role of the "deity parent" and "speak for God". No one was "raised by God" as their "parent" so they cannot pass on "knowledge" they never received in the first place.

There are no answers in the words of men in my opinion no matter how old or venerated those words might be through the ages.

The answers lie inside ourselves. We become our own parents and must find our own answers for ourselves. We are wasting our time squabbling over whose words are more pious when we should be examining ourselves instead. Many of the stories of these holy words are told as parables so I am going to provide one here too and then I am going to ask you some questions about that parable just as Jesus did of his disciples.

My wife's uncle was the CEO of an oil company in the Lebanon after WW2. My wife's uncle was the son of a Lutheran minister who was from a long line of missionaries. One of the Lebanese men who worked for my wife's uncle was an accountant and they used to see each other socially outside of the work environment. The accountant told him that when he and his wife were first married they were living in a tiny one roomed house. One very cold night there was a knock on the door and a man, his wife and their newborn were outside. They were pilgrims on their way to Mecca and they were both too sick to continue. So they were given food and shelter and a place to sleep. The next day both the man and his wife died of their illness. So the accountant and his wife raised the baby as their own child. They cared for him, taught to say his prayers, sent him to school and university and when he came of age the accountant gave his adopted child his inheritance from his birth parents that he had invested for him. They kept nothing for themselves because they believed that God had handed them that life to care for in accordance with their beliefs. They were Muslims.

So what did you learn from that parable? Are Muslims any different from yourself? Do they behave any differently when it comes to having the same values as you do? Are they any less caring or loving than you are? Did they adhere to their beliefs just as you do your beliefs? Are those beliefs that they acted on any different to yours? Do you think that they would be denied a place in heaven just because they don't share your beliefs?

Of course they aren't. People are just people. They do what is right. The normal ordinary everyday Muslims are the same as the normal ordinary everyday Christians, Jews, Hindis, Buddhists, etc. They go about their lives caring for their loved ones and trying to make a living.

Those who try to claim that their god and/or religion is only one or better than the others are the wrong doers. No one actually knows which religion or deity is the right one. So let's stop being divisive and try to find the common ground, our shared humanity, the things that We the People can all believe in. Our Freedom of Religion means that others must be free to have their own beliefs and they deserve just as much respect as we want for our own beliefs.

And yes, even those of us who have none at all respect your right to believe just as you should respect our right to be free of your beliefs.

Peace
DT

Forum List

Back