A Most Dangerous Theory

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
As I was recently discussing this topic I was once again amazed to find this sermon posted by Michael Boldea Jr. yesterday. It is brand new - his most recent sermon and he posted it just yesterday! Is God's timing amazing or what? It is more evidence that when the Holy Spirit is speaking to the church on a certain matter we will find it coming up again and again and again at the same time! Have you ever noticed a sermon on the radio playing - you get to church and the preacher is preaching on the exact same sermon? After church you go to lunch with some friends who say my Pastor preached on such and such this morning and you say to yourself, That's odd! So did mine!

That is the Spirit of God confirming that it's His message! He is speaking that to the body of Christ and as everyone is getting that message through various sources the Word of God is confirmed!

Now something that the Spirit of the LORD has been speaking to my heart for some time is the lukewarm church - the wide road let's go along to get along church - has been telling the body of Christ a big fat lie!

What is that lie?

That the God of the bible is the god of Islam! Nothing could be further from the truth! The god of Islam is the antithesis of the God of the Bible! Our bible teaches the exact opposite of what the Koran teaches. The followers of Jesus Christ are taught to love their enemies, do good to those who persecute them, to pray for their enemies!

The Koran teaches the followers of Islam to hate their enemies, return evil for those who persecute them, pray death to their enemies and judge them with their very own hands!

This goes on in Mosques all over the world - do not marvel that they hate you! Jesus said we should not marvel that the world hates us. They hated him too! If Jesus were on the earth today ISIS would crucify Him all over again. So would Hamas. So would Al Shabob. So would Al Qaeda. So would the Islamic Jihad. So would Hizbollah. Why? Because they take their book literally and their book clearly instructs them to kill the infidels.

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. Who are they to condemn what God has come to save? You see where this is going? Here is a clip from Mike Boldea's message which is 100% correct. The body of Christ has been lied to. These people are not following the God of the bible. The god of Islam is not the God of the Bible and in this message it shall be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Hand of Help Ministries
And a clip from the Sermon.............

I’m sorry to be blunt, but if you believe the dad trying to keep a roof over his family’s head and food on the table while teaching his kids a sense of morals in an world absent morals by taking them to church on Sunday morning is on par, and on equal moral footing with guys who go around crucifying people and beheading them, then you’re an idiot and there is nothing I can do to help you.

Yes, I know, the overly sensitive will be all aflutter because I called a certain and by my estimation quite large segment of the population idiots, but it’s a little late in the day to sugarcoat things for the sake of sparing the crazies their feelings.My next article will be called ‘The Sad State of Affairs’ and it will tackle how we got here, and yes, a large, overwhelming part of it has to do with promoting, elevating, and honoring the crazies and the perverts of our society rather than seek to show them the error of their ways.

But back to today’s rant….

To the proponents of moral equivalency, and those who continue to trumpet the lunacy that there is no difference whatsoever between Christianity and Islam, perhaps it will take some goat herder or failed rapper standing behind your kneeling form, cupping your chin, and gleefully sawing away at arteries and viscera to make you realize that the danger lay elsewhere, and not in the group of individuals whose only form of condoned killing, is to kill folks with kindness.

To those believers who continue to insist upon this theory and support it, I say stop embarrassing yourselves and making yourselves look the fool. If you believe these two opposing religions to be on equal moral footing, then you don’t know Jesus, you don’t know the message of the cross, nor do I believe were you truly saved and renewed in mind and heart. Take a long hard look in the mirror, contemplate the things you have been saying, and for the sake of all sane, rational folks who are trying their utmost to continue pointing the way to Jesus, and highlighting the fact that He is unique, one of a kind, Lord, King, and Master, shut up.

continue reading on link above........

Notice these scriptures on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

It is written:
Matthew 5 44 But I tell you love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

Context
Love Your Enemies
…43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
Cross References
1 Samuel 24:17
"You are more righteous than I," he said. "You have treated me well, but I have treated you badly.
Proverbs 19:11
A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense.
Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
Luke 6:27
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
Acts 7:60
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.
Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Romans 12:20
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
1 Thessalonians 5:15
Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

Who is Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ is God. He came in the flesh to save mankind not condemn us. Who dares to defy the Word of the LORD? Anyone who denies Christ will be denied by the Father in heaven and will be sent to hell. Anyone who dares to change the written word of God into a lie will have the judgment of God upon him or her according to the Book. It is written. Who dares to call God a liar? Let the Word of God be true and every man be found a liar. Amen? Amen!

Last edited:
What about stoning a woman to death for adultery? What did Jesus say about this? It is written:
John 8 7 When they kept on questioning him he straightened up and said to them Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.

Context
Jesus Delivers the Adulterous Woman
…6They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground. 7But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." 8Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.…
Cross References
Deuteronomy 17:7
The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.
Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
John 8:8
Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
John 8:10
Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"
Romans 2:1
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Is ISIS without sin? No. They are adulterers, murderers, rapists, kidnappers, sex slavers, child murderers and idolators that are worshipping a false god. So are Al Shabob, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden was an adulterer and party boy, Hizbollah and Hamas are both adulterers, murderers, kidnappers, adulterers, rapists, child murderers, and idolators that are worshipping a false god.
Who do these guys think they are judging anyone? Who do these guys think they are to execute others for what they consider sin?

At the very point they judge these men and execute them they are guilty and even of more. These men who have judged America as "persecuting them"? Look at who Muslims have persecuted! The Jews, the Christians, the Hindus, the Jehovah Witnesses, the Mormons, the homosexuals, the women who are not Muslim and the women who ARE Muslim, the children who are not muslim and the children who ARE Muslim, the men who are not Muslim and the men who ARE Muslim, terrorism in every nation across the earth, the bloodshed unprecedented! My God! Who haven't they persecuted?! THINK ABOUT IT!

How dare these men judge others on the same point they are guilty 100 fold or more? Their sentence to hell is well deserved! Yes! God is Just!

These men are on the fast track to hell while acting as if they were headed to heaven! Deceived? No doubt they are deceived! That is why the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached! To wake these men up and let them know! You are going to hell! You're lost! You are a murderer, an adulterer, an idolator, a blasphemer of Almighty God! The bible is clear you will be in hell for this! Repent! Call upon the name of the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved! That is what these men must be told! I pray to God they read this somehow! Maybe we have some radicals here who will forward them the message. One can only hope! Right??!

Last edited:
for JimBowie and Androw and others in particular and for all of us in general

14We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

John 8 7 When they kept on questioning him he straightened up and said to them Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.

Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaks like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue …

Proverbs 26:4,5 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like to him…

Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? said the LORD; and like a hammer that …

1 Corinthians 14:24,25 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believes not, or …

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you …

Hebrews 4:12,13 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any …

Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went …

Revelation 2:16 Repent; or else I will come to you quickly, and will fight against …

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it he should smite …

Is the Word of God convicting? You better believe it is! The Word of God rebukes, corrects, edifies, teaches, brings life and salvation. The Word of God is the answer and always has been the answer. Who is the Word of God? Jesus Christ. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us............. John 1: 14.

Who is the Word? God Almighty. That's who.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not. - John 1: 1- 5

Why are Islamists not comprehending who Jesus Christ is? Because they are living in darkness. That is why. What is the cure for this? Here it comes...............hold on.

Last edited:
John 3 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Context
For God So Loved
16"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.…
Cross References
Genesis 22:2
Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, whom you love--Isaac--and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you."
Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

Who ever rejects the Son, The Words of the Son, the teachings of the Son, is rejecting God Almighty and the wrath of God remains on them. If they do not turn from following this false god and give their lives to Jesus Christ the wrath of God shall remain on them and they shall perish eternally in hell. There is an intercessor whom God even showed to her - Mohammad burning in hell in great torment pleading warn the Muslim people to come to Jesus Christ and give their lives to him so they do not end up in this place. Yet another intercessor was given visions of Qaddafi in hell and crying out warn my people to come to Jesus Christ and do not follow the teachings of Mohammad - tell them to come to Jesus before it is too late! These warnings from hell are real! God is doing all he can pleading with those who have been deceived by this demon god baal allah to come to Jesus Christ and be saved. Paul murdered Christians and was forgiven! He did it in ignorance! If Paul could be forgiven by Jesus for murdering Christians in the name of God and receive his salvation so can any Muslim reading this thread today! Jesus will pardon you of all of your sins - you will be forgiven and you will receive everlasting life according to John 3:16 but you must come to Jesus Christ as Paul did. You must be willing to come to Jesus Christ! Today is the day of salvation! Do not wait! Call upon the name of the LORD and you shall be saved.

Last edited:
The Holy Spirit told me to put this video up so the people can be warned and will be without excuse on the day of Judgment. Some of you will be reminded of this day if you continue to reject Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ is God. This is the vision the Lord Jesus Christ gave this South Korean Pastor of Mohammad in hell. Her name is Bo Ra Choi. Here is the warning the Spirit of God is giving the people today. Please listen to the message:

Jesus does not command that any man take vengeance into his own hands and murder adulterers, homosexuals, drug users, anyone - nor does he command anyone to murder Jews, Christians, Hindus, any religion follower or non follower - in other words - no one - no man has the right to execute, harm, force into conversion, amputate, behead, nothing. Jesus does not teach this. This is not the teaching of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is LORD.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. That day is coming quickly.

Jesus does not command that any man take vengeance into his own hands and murder adulterers, homosexuals, drug users, anyone - nor does he command anyone to murder Jews, Christians, Hindus, any religion follower or non follower - in other words - no one - no man has the right to execute, harm, force into conversion, amputate, behead, nothing. Jesus does not teach this. This is not the teaching of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is LORD.
And yet, when the Israeli IDF was bombing and killing innocent women and children civilians in Gaza you were a big supporter of the massacre.

Hypocrite much?? ...... :cuckoo:

And yet, when the Israeli IDF was bombing and killing innocent women and children civilians in Gaza you were a big supporter of the massacre.

Hypocrite much?? ...... :cuckoo:

The hypocrites in this thread belong to your religion, Sunni man. Read up. The truth is right before your eyes. Give me thread and post where I said I am a big supporter of women and children civilians in Gaza being massacred? I never said that. You falsely accusing me. I made very clear Hamas was wrong to massacre the women and children of Gaza. See my thread The war in Gaza in 5 minutes with the British Colonel. He told you who was responsible for the bloodshed in Gaza. Why do you deny the truth, Sunni Man? What is holding you in such bondage? Fear? Jesus will deliver you from that fear. Call upon the name of the LORD and repent.

How are we to believe anything you say, Jeri, after yesterday's meltdown?

I'm praying for you today, Ravi. If you will remember - it was you who went into a tantrum and had a fit of anger yesterday - not I. I told you Jesus Christ loves you and I will continue to pray for you until you realize the truth and are able to make a right decision without the "interference".. I hold no animosity in my heart for you because I know what your problem is.

Forum List

Back