A Memorial Day Contrast: Reagan vs. Obama

There are actually idiots on this board who think oBozo's speeches are good. I never once was inspired by a Hussein Obozo speech, he sounds professorial and pretentious. Next to Regan there's no comparison. Oh and Hussein doesn't give two shits about commemorating memorial day. To him it's just another day.

You have Obama derangement syndrome. Of course your knee jerk reaction to his speeches is negative.
His speeches are always negative, when has he ever said anything good about the United states? He always talking about fixing it.

There are actually idiots on this board who think oBozo's speeches are good. I never once was inspired by a Hussein Obozo speech, he sounds professorial and pretentious. Next to Regan there's no comparison. Oh and Hussein doesn't give two shits about commemorating memorial day. To him it's just another day.

You have Obama derangement syndrome. Of course your knee jerk reaction to his speeches is negative.
His speeches are always negative, when has he ever said anything good about the United states? He always talking about fixing it.

You're delusional.

You're delusional.
You make Gruber proud!

I think his speech writers even get that he want innocuous speeches with the nationalistic pride dialed way down.

Forum List

Back