Elizabeth Warren Rips Citigroup For Weaseling Wall Street Giveaway Into Government Spending Bill

Successful, aggressive women seem to be perceived as a threat to many.
Personally, I've always liked women. I think I was born that way.
Compared to what is being offered around, she would make a good President (did I just say that? Oh, boy, is this gonna catch it!).

It is ironic that many on the Left who proclaim their love of Big Ears, also proclaim love for Warren.

She is right to condemn Wall Street including the big banks. IMO Jamie Dimon should be in the cell next to Madoff...and most of his buddies on Wall Street should be too...Goldman Sachs execs in particular. The irony is BO's administration is riddled with Wall Street creeps, yet Leftists love both Warren and BO....rather a big contradiction wouldn't you say?

This new admiration of Warren, who has been in the Senate for five minutes, does remind one of the way Leftists and Ds fell for BO in '08, when the media and D Party made him out to be a savior. We have known for some time he is just more of the same...

When will they ever learn?

Successful, aggressive women seem to be perceived as a threat to many.
Personally, I've always liked women. I think I was born that way.
Compared to what is being offered around, she would make a good President (did I just say that? Oh, boy, is this gonna catch it!).

She would make a good president. It has nothing to do with her being a woman. Hillary is a woman too and she would just be the same ignorant politician we keep seeing election after election paid for by the same conglomerates.

It is ironic that many on the Left who proclaim their love of Big Ears, also proclaim love for Warren.

She is right to condemn Wall Street including the big banks. IMO Jamie Dimon should be in the cell next to Madoff...and most of his buddies on Wall Street should be too...Goldman Sachs execs in particular. The irony is BO's administration is riddled with Wall Street creeps, yet Leftists love both Warren and BO....rather a big contradiction wouldn't you say?

This new admiration of Warren, who has been in the Senate for five minutes, does remind one of the way Leftists and Ds fell for BO in '08, when the media and D Party made him out to be a savior. We have known for some time he is just more of the same...

When will they ever learn?

"Money is the root of all evil" ~ a slogan. It's from the Bible but it's factual in all Religions and all lands.

Today the American people hate the Congress we have had. We need something new, some honesty.

Sorry if honesty isn't on your list of good things and think banks should keep controlling politicians.

(I want to point out a Libertarian stating, "Those who know the least obey the best LMAO!" The irony! omg!)

It was funny when the Right Wing called her "crazy" for "acting like a minority because her ancestors were Indian" when being a woman in politics is legally minority LMAO.

[/QUOTE]"Money is the root of all evil" ~ [/QUOTE]
The accurate quotation is really more interesting. Jesus said, "The love of money is the root of all evil." He was a pretty bright guy and realized all words and their meanings are relative. It was the verb, to love money (to the exclusion of what is living) that was the problem.
Money is just a thing, at best a tool or symbol for the investment of human effort. It is nothing in itself. Loving it is the height of illusion. Yet, I once had a man explain to me that money was God. I understood him well. He unknowingly told me a valuable truth; i.e., that many people really think that way.

"Money is the root of all evil" ~ [/QUOTE]
The accurate quotation is really more interesting. Jesus said, "The love of money is the root of all evil." He was a pretty bright guy and realized all words and their meanings are relative. It was the verb, to love money (to the exclusion of what is living) that was the problem.
Money is just a thing, at best a tool or symbol for the investment of human effort. It is nothing in itself. Loving it is the height of illusion. Yet, I once had a man explain to me that money was God. I understood him well. He unknowingly told me a valuable truth; i.e., that many people really think that way.[/QUOTE]

Westwall is a Right Winger Moderator who hates me. If I would have said it was a religious based phrase he would have moved the thread to religion. I tried to keep it broad to keep the troll out of it.

This forum started dying the instant he was made a moderator.

Forum List

Back