A male backlash against #me too brewing

I wonder how long these feminist wastes of fallopian tubes, female trash arrogantly thought they could spew their hatred against men before that hatred becomes reciprocated in obedience to human nature. Naturally, most of these yeast-infected whores support Islam - every aspect of which is an exercise in brutality against women. What fraudulent sows they are.

View attachment 174851
https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-backlash-against-metoo-is-brewing/

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

Most of the women are gay and hate men? WTF?

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?

You get to know the most common groups, most people fully awake can spot a leftist liberal just looking at them.

I SAID " MOST" gays because most gays do not like TRUMP go figure, Most transgenders DONT like TRUMP--- Leftist Democrats. That does not mean " ALL GAYS, TRANSGENDER" . the majority fall on the hate him side.

Most radical feminist like the ME TOO HATE TRUMP...... what part of all the them are the same from gays , ANTIFA, Feminist.... can't you read the groups of people.

So women who have been sexually harassed or abused are "radical feminist"? Or do only radical feminists come forward to talk about their experiences?

OMFG................ imagine what you want.
IN fact look at yourself in the mirror you are a Trump hater right well........... look at the twisting games you play.

That's what LETIST , ANTIFA, TRUMP HATERS are all the same. you act alike, think alike, it's like all your hole filled brains are one brain.

I wonder how long these feminist wastes of fallopian tubes, female trash arrogantly thought they could spew their hatred against men before that hatred becomes reciprocated in obedience to human nature. Naturally, most of these yeast-infected whores support Islam - every aspect of which is an exercise in brutality against women. What fraudulent sows they are.

Tell us how you really feel. :rofl:

Tell us how you really feel. :rofl:
:re:

View attachment 174851

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

Most of the women are gay and hate men? WTF?

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?

You get to know the most common groups, most people fully awake can spot a leftist liberal just looking at them.

I SAID " MOST" gays because most gays do not like TRUMP go figure, Most transgenders DONT like TRUMP--- Leftist Democrats. That does not mean " ALL GAYS, TRANSGENDER" . the majority fall on the hate him side.

Most radical feminist like the ME TOO HATE TRUMP...... what part of all the them are the same from gays , ANTIFA, Feminist.... can't you read the groups of people.

So women who have been sexually harassed or abused are "radical feminist"? Or do only radical feminists come forward to talk about their experiences?

OMFG................ imagine what you want.
IN fact look at yourself in the mirror you are a Trump hater right well........... look at the twisting games you play.

That's what LETIST , ANTIFA, TRUMP HATERS are all the same. you act alike, think alike, it's like all your hole filled brains are one brain.

I'm sure it's easier for you to just stick a label on people and assume you know everything about them then to actually listen to what they say. I have nothing to do with antifa. I'm not a leftist. And I'm just going by your own words: "most of these twits are gay" or "most radical feminist like the ME TOO". Don't want someone to question whether you believe most of the women making accusations as part of the #metoo movement are gay, or radical feminists? Don't make silly statements like that. ;)

View attachment 174851

What bullshit. Treat women with respect as equals and you won’t have a problem.

Men & women are equally different. Each deserve respect from each other.

Notice how he blames women for men abusing them and treating them badly. As if women weren’t being assaulted, molested, or raped before women’s lib. If only we’d kept our legs closed.

When you offer up a man's most prized delight (sexual favors from women) without first demanding respect and patience, then yes, "if only women kept their legs closed" applies. Women have collectively watered-down their worth in the eyes of men. Now they complain "our worth is watered down with men!". You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, men must have considered women to have so much more worth back when they were reliant upon men and, in large part, subservient to them.

No, men never looked at women as sex objects before women's lib.
Men are biological hound dogs. They always looked at women as sex objects before. It's just that women didn't look at themselves as sex objects before. Their "sexual liberation" changed all that and kicked the barn door open to men who at least had the restraint of women's collective self-respect to rein them in prior to that.

Notice how he blames women for men abusing them and treating them badly. As if women weren’t being assaulted, molested, or raped before women’s lib. If only we’d kept our legs closed.

When you offer up a man's most prized delight (sexual favors from women) without first demanding respect and patience, then yes, "if only women kept their legs closed" applies. Women have collectively watered-down their worth in the eyes of men. Now they complain "our worth is watered down with men!". You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, men must have considered women to have so much more worth back when they were reliant upon men and, in large part, subservient to them.

No, men never looked at women as sex objects before women's lib.
They always looked at women as sex objects before. It's just that women didn't look at themselves as sex objects before. Their "sexual liberation" changed all that and kicked the barn door open to men who at least had the restraint of women's collective self-respect to rein them in.

I think you grossly overestimate how much "women's collective self-respect" had on reining in men's impulses in the past.

I think you grossly overestimate how much "women's collective self-respect" had on reining in men's impulses in the past.
No, I don't overestimate it. Rape still existed. See my point about hound dogs above. We're talking apples and oranges.

For sure women collectively maintaining a society promoting chastity did in fact curb the type of groping and molestation and epidemic rape we see today. They knew what to do with rapists back in the day. So men back then also had fear as a disincentive. All of society pitched in when women insisted on more courtship and patience and respect. Nowadays...well...just turn on the damn TV. It's INSANE.

probably a good thing as it teach's young males that many women are the enemy . Might also teach young males some manners and Gentlemanly behaviour as was impressed on me as i was a kid. Young males should see that women and girls are not one of the boys . Maybe that V.P. Mike Pence can be a Role Model and may write a book on how he deals with women other than his Wife .

women are the enemy if they don't want to be pawed in the workplace.

angry failed white boys are funny

thanks for proving once again that you are incapable of understanding any issue.

Law enforcement learned decades ago that they can't risk meeting with or transporting or interviewing a female without another (lesbian?) female being present. Sadly for women of yuppie and millennium age, eligible babes will have to risk their lives on internet dating sites to meet men who aren't afraid to be charged with sexual abuse. Try "farmers only dating" and welcome to the feminist world.

Last edited:
probably a good thing as it teach's young males that many women are the enemy . Might also teach young males some manners and Gentlemanly behaviour as was impressed on me as i was a kid. Young males should see that women and girls are not one of the boys . Maybe that V.P. Mike Pence can be a Role Model and may write a book on how he deals with women other than his Wife .

----------------------------------------- aw c'mon , look at some of them , they want jobs as famous people and are willing to be PAWED then after they gain some wealth and fame they go rogue after years and years of silence to gain some more publicity or money Jillian . Doesn't matter though , men are becoming aware and the smart ones will take action at self preservation Jillian .

No, I don't overestimate it. Rape still existed. See my point about hound dogs above. We're talking apples and oranges.

For sure women collectively maintaining a society promoting chastity did in fact curb the type of groping and molestation and epidemic rape we see today. They knew what to do with rapists back in the day. So men back then also had fear as a disincentive. All of society pitched in when women insisted on more courtship and patience and respect. Nowadays...well...just turn on the damn TV. It's INSANE.

Oh, now it was women maintaining societal rules and norms?

thanks for proving once again that you are incapable of understanding any issue.
------------------------------------------------------- i knew some young guys , they made pretty good money . They saved up some money and then a few of them would drive to Nevada and pay for what they wanted and that was that Jillian . And YES , modern millenial woman , femi nazis can't be trusted and are quite often the enemy Jillian . [guys should be able to see and then act accordingly]

Who said that?

Clipped-haired ugly feminists are funny.

think you could manage to link a post properly? :cuckoo:

and as trumpscum are about everything, you're wrong about me, too.

I however am not wrong about the angry white boys.

I am right about angry hirsute feminist-types with clipped head-hair too.

Who said that?

Clipped-haired ugly feminists are funny.

------------------------------------------------- link to what ?? Most of what i say can be seen in modern day society with the naked eye Jillian .

MGTOW is becoming more and more popular with the rise of these self-described 'nasty women'
MGTOW

Forum List

Back