A male backlash against #me too brewing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-2-4_8-46-26.png

https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-backlash-against-metoo-is-brewing/

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

probably a good thing as it teach's young males that many women are the enemy . Might also teach young males some manners and Gentlemanly behaviour as was impressed on me as i was a kid. Young males should see that women and girls are not one of the boys . Maybe that V.P. Mike Pence can be a Role Model and may write a book on how he deals with women other than his Wife .

Did these insane women think there would be no consequences to their insanity?

What is really sorrowful is that some women will be made to suffer for the few publicity hounds.

They should have seen this coming.

View attachment 174851

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

Most of the women are gay and hate men? WTF?

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?

Women's sexual liberation movement is what screwed them (sorry about the pun). :lmao: Men learned that this rendered out to "easy pussy". So now that pussy is so easy for men to get, they don't look into the cow before they get the milk for free. And women have themselves to thank for not being regarded as anything but an immediate physical relief outlet for the males they throw their legs open for.

Used to be that a man would scan the horizon for a gal he loved before trying to get into her panties. Now it's just "hey bitch, open your legs".. Then they scream foul when men regard them this way as a gender. They spoiled the men and now are surprised that men are acting spoiled and entitled.

..you've come a long way baby... :cranky:

Women's sexual liberation movement is what screwed them (sorry about the pun). :lmao: Men learned that this rendered out to "easy pussy". So now that pussy is so easy for men to get, they don't look into the cow before they get the milk for free. And women have themselves to thank for not being regarded as anything but an immediate physical relief outlet for the males they throw their legs open for.

Used to be that a man would scan the horizon for a gal he loved before trying to get into her panties. Now it's just "hey bitch, open your legs".. Then they scream foul when men regard them this way as a gender. They spoiled the men and now are surprised that men are acting spoiled and entitled.

Do you actually believe that? :lol:

View attachment 174851

What bullshit. Treat women with respect as equals and you won’t have a problem.

Do you actually believe that?
Yes. "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" is a saying that developed among men for a reason.... :popcorn:

Yeah he does.

Notice how he blames women for men abusing them and treating them badly. As if women weren’t being assaulted, molested, or raped before women’s lib. If only we’d kept our legs closed.

Notice how he blames women for men abusing them and treating them badly. As if women weren’t being assaulted, molested, or raped before women’s lib. If only we’d kept our legs closed.

When you offer up a man's most prized delight (sexual favors from women) without first demanding respect and patience, then yes, "if only women kept their legs closed" applies. Women have collectively watered-down their worth in the eyes of men. Now they complain "our worth is watered down with men!". You can't make this stuff up.

Some of the accusations are false or exaggerated. No man wants to take the chance that a woman will not lie or exaggerate. There is no way for a man to be able to tell that his generous act of offering to share a cab drive won't result in that woman coming back in 20 years claiming that he put his hand on her knee and no way for the man to prove he didn't. Best not to take that chance in the first place. Stand on the street bitch and hail your own cab.

Making matters even worse for themselves are flights of fancy accusing men who won't offer themselves up for the lie, like Mike Pence, of being so completely unable to control themselves that they cannot be alone with any woman not his wife.

When you offer up a man's most prized delight (sexual favors from women) without first demanding respect and patience, then yes, "if only women kept their legs closed" applies. Women have collectively watered-down their worth in the eyes of men. Now they complain "our worth is watered down with men!". You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, men must have considered women to have so much more worth back when they were reliant upon men and, in large part, subservient to them.

No, men never looked at women as sex objects before women's lib.

:lol:

Yeah he does.

Of course women have been abused. That's why it is important to not lie and trivialize sexual abuse. It is also true that some women gave their own invitations and now complain that their offers were accepted.

Ian McKellen Says Actresses Used To Proposition Directors For Sex | HuffPost

View attachment 174851

We need to defund liberal schools that teach Gender Studies. They are the breeding ground for shit like #metoo movements. Stand up to these bitches men.

personally i like letting feminazis stew in the problems that they create

Yeah he does.

Of course women have been abused. That's why it is important to not lie and trivialize sexual abuse. It is also true that some women gave their own invitations and now complain that their offers were accepted.

Ian McKellen Says Actresses Used To Proposition Directors For Sex | HuffPost

Dam you put that well. :thankusmile:

View attachment 174851

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?

You get to know the most common groups, most people fully awake can spot a leftist liberal just looking at them.

I SAID " MOST" gays because most gays do not like TRUMP go figure, Most transgenders DONT like TRUMP--- Leftist Democrats. That does not mean " ALL GAYS, TRANSGENDER" . the majority fall on the hate him side.

Most radical feminist like the ME TOO HATE TRUMP...... what part of all the them are the same from gays , ANTIFA, Feminist.... can't you read the groups of people.

I would not want to be a man today sorry heterosexual men......

View attachment 174851

You get to know the most common groups, most people fully awake can spot a leftist liberal just looking at them.

I SAID " MOST" gays because most gays do not like TRUMP go figure, Most transgenders DONT like TRUMP--- Leftist Democrats. That does not mean " ALL GAYS, TRANSGENDER" . the majority fall on the hate him side.

Most radical feminist like the ME TOO HATE TRUMP...... what part of all the them are the same from gays , ANTIFA, Feminist.... can't you read the groups of people.

So women who have been sexually harassed or abused are "radical feminist"? Or do only radical feminists come forward to talk about their experiences?

Forum List

Back