A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

I just heard, to my mild surprise, Michelle Bachmann express little or no enthusiasm for the birther issue.

I guess when you're too dumb for Michelle Bachmann, well, you do the math.

I cant wait until the Donnald ripps the rug our from underneath these fools.

And when that phoney doesnt, are you going to come back here and say you were wrong? Apologize even?

I will apologize if he comes up with ANYTHING that proves he was not born in America.

Man up.

What I like about trump is he has enough money to shut them down, his own money. He does not rely on special interest groups, nor would he be controlled by them like Obama is right now, I.E. "George Soros". Trump is a huge threat to to the left, so they will start trying to discredit him very soon with lies and accusations.

a couple things...no one has to lie to discredit donald trump. You are a fool if you believe this moron can actually do anything other than raise his ratings in his crappy show.

How many times has he run to the big ugly government to bail his sorry ass out when he filed for many many bankruptcies? Help me out on this one please. Oh and thank god beck is going to be off the air soon. Thank god.

GayTrauma, your opinions are like you - they suck a lot of dick. Now get back to gobbling that greasy cock before your pimp smacks your pretty little face. You fucking anal wart.
WOW so you think warts are pretty? Are you in the habit of kissing toads?:lol:

No, I'm not in the habit of kissing your dick. GayTrauma might like it though.

Little taunts from a discussion avatar is meaningless. Try again.

I bet Obama was born in Kenya-but his grandmother sent the requests to the papers in Hawaii about a birth announcement, just in case he would grow up to be president. Oh and McCain and Clinton simply weren't informed enough to bring the issue up. And Obama's grandmother is a Muslim commie (because we all know those countries over in the middle east are communist countrys right?). And the state of Hawaii is lying that the short form live announcement of birth is fake....

All these things (and more) are all a part of a vast conspiracy in 1961, to have this child grow up, groomed by terrorists to be the president of the US...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the entertainment people, it's a real laugh. Also a boost to everybody who sees just how ridiculous that sounds (D's and R's alike).

PS people:

Hawaii's REPUBLICAN governor (former), stated, and I quote: "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

source (aren't these a pain in the ass?):
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

According the to Hawaii State Department of Health Obama was born there, and is on file.
Hawai‘i State Department of Health

Excellent

WOW so you think warts are pretty? Are you in the habit of kissing toads?:lol:

No, I'm not in the habit of kissing your dick. GayTrauma might like it though.

Little taunts from a discussion avatar is meaningless. Try again.

And your little jabs are literary masterpieces? Wasn't your bedtime a couple of hours ago? I think you're getting a little cranky.

Baby-Cry.gif

What I like about trump is he has enough money to shut them down, his own money. He does not rely on special interest groups, nor would he be controlled by them like Obama is right now, I.E. "George Soros". Trump is a huge threat to to the left, so they will start trying to discredit him very soon with lies and accusations.

Trump isn't even as rich as he likes to pretend. His show is pretty much the only Trump business that's in the black right now.

I wonder how long until he declares bankruptcy again?

Well if you consider everyone who thinks it odd we still have not seen a long form Birth Certificate after all this controversy over it stage. Then I can see that statistic being right.

I am no Birther, yet I do wonder why Obama does not just put this issue to bed with an actual Long form Birth Certificate. If you think that makes me a birther then so be it.

Trump isn't even as rich as he likes to pretend. His show is pretty much the only Trump business that's in the black right now.

He is worth 2.5 Billion, Your an idiot.

It's debatable how much he's worth, but it's somewhere between 1 and 2 billion dollars.

And he was a billionaire last time he declared bankruptcy, too. And the time before that.

The old 'he wouldn't say it if it weren't true' argument. :lol::lol::lol: Pathetic at best

MeowMeow,

Your opinions as an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD aren't as persuasive as you might think they are.

In fact, you could save yourself a lot of time by sticking them up your money-making arse.

GayTrauma, your opinions are like you - they suck a lot of dick. Now get back to gobbling that greasy cock before your pimp smacks your pretty little face. You fucking anal wart.

MeowMeow, you are an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD......there isn't anything lower than that. Period. End of Story.

I don't usually do this, but seeing as you called someone an idiot, I find it ironic, and have to point out two things.

1. It's "you're" and idiot-NOT "your" an idiot.
2. Your (You're) should be underlined, as it's not the first word of a sentence, or a proper noun.

You can now go back to calling be idiots, while using incorrect grammar. :clap2:

Toroshit,

As usual, you're full of shit........TORO shit.

Trump isn't going to go nation wide with the fact that Obami Salaami did NOT produce his birth certificate if that wasn't a fact.

There are also those pesky questions about the name of the Hospital, doctor, nurse, etc., that we all can provide........BUT THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD CANNOT !!!

As to your continuing Toroshit.......it's not impressive.

Putrescent......but not impressive.

That's right! Trump wouldn't go national if it wasn't true!

:rofl:

Damn, you're stoopid! How did you ever get through the third grade?

I just heard, to my mild surprise, Michelle Bachmann express little or no enthusiasm for the birther issue.

I guess when you're too dumb for Michelle Bachmann, well, you do the math.

Bachman, Rove, Palin, Coulter, and I believe Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly have all distanced themselves from the nutters as well.

But hey, if Trump says its true, it must be!

It's debatable how much he's worth, but it's somewhere between 1 and 2 billion dollars.

And he was a billionaire last time he declared bankruptcy, too. And the time before that.

Never said I would vote for the guy! lol

I don't usually do this, but seeing as you called someone an idiot, I find it ironic, and have to point out two things.

1. It's "you're" and idiot-NOT "your" an idiot.
2. Your (You're) should be underlined, as it's not the first word of a sentence, or a proper noun.

You can now go back to calling be idiots, while using incorrect grammar. :clap2:
Internet short hand, get over it.

I bet Obama was born in Kenya-but his grandmother sent the requests to the papers in Hawaii about a birth announcement, just in case he would grow up to be president. Oh and McCain and Clinton simply weren't informed enough to bring the issue up. And Obama's grandmother is a Muslim commie (because we all know those countries over in the middle east are communist countrys right?). And the state of Hawaii is lying that the short form live announcement of birth is fake....

All these things (and more) are all a part of a vast conspiracy in 1961, to have this child grow up, groomed by terrorists to be the president of the US...

Thanks for the entertainment people, it's a real laugh. Also a boost to everybody who sees just how ridiculous that sounds (D's and R's alike).

PS people:

Hawaii's REPUBLICAN governor (former), stated, and I quote: "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

According the to Hawaii State Department of Health Obama was born there, and is on file.

But another Hawaiian Governor a DEMOCRAT admitted there is no obama birth certificat on file.

Abercrombie Admits Failure Proving Obama’s Birth Certificate Exists
Hawaii Governor Abercrombie Admits There Is No Obama Birth Certificate | In News Today

Last edited by a moderator:

PS people:

But another Hawaiian Governor a DEMOCRAT admitted there is no obama birth certificat on file.

Abercrombie Admits Failure Proving Obama’s Birth Certificate Exists
Hawaii Governor Abercrombie Admits There Is No Obama Birth Certificate | In News Today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKIP0r09ss&feature=related]YouTube - Hawaii Gov Neil Abercrombie admits there is no Obama Birth Certificate[/ame]

The Department of Health for the state of Hawaii says he was born there.

Forum List

Back