A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

What conspiracy? It's just Democratic poltics as usual.:eusa_whistle:

I'll tell you why it's a conspiracy... How did they get those birth announcements in the Hawaiian papers? :eek:

16534.gif

Anyone can make upa news story:lol:

The Newspaper Clipping Image Generator - Create your own fun newspaper

See what I mean? Conspiracy's gettin' deeper... 47 years of planning, just in case he was ever to become president...

I'll tell you why it's a conspiracy... How did they get those birth announcements in the Hawaiian papers? :eek:

16534.gif

Anyone can make upa news story:lol:

The Newspaper Clipping Image Generator - Create your own fun newspaper

See what I mean? Conspiracy's gettin' deeper... 47 years of planning, just in case he was ever to become president...
Could be but just suppose that articale was generated in 2008 and not in 1961?:razz:

gaytrauma

Hawaii does not allow the publication of the long form birth certificate. When you ask for a copy you are given the short form.

I understand that you are insane and have a hard time processing this simple concept, but please man, take your lithium and stay away from sharp objects! And other people!

Toroshit,

As usual, you're full of shit........TORO shit.

Trump isn't going to go nation wide with the fact that Obami Salaami did NOT produce his birth certificate if that wasn't a fact.

There are also those pesky questions about the name of the Hospital, doctor, nurse, etc., that we all can provide........BUT THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD CANNOT !!!

As to your continuing Toroshit.......it's not impressive.

Putrescent......but not impressive.

gaytrauma

Hawaii does not allow the publication of the long form birth certificate. When you ask for a copy you are given the short form.

I understand that you are insane and have a hard time processing this simple concept, but please man, take your lithium and stay away from sharp objects! And other people!

Toroshit,

Trump isn't going to go nation wide with the fact that Obami Salaami did NOT produce his birth certificate if that wasn't a fact.

There are also those pesky questions about the name of the Hospital, doctor, nurse, etc., that we all can provide........BUT THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD CANNOT !!!

The old 'he wouldn't say it if it weren't true' argument. :lol::lol::lol: Pathetic at best

gaytrauma

Toroshit,

The old 'he wouldn't say it if it weren't true' argument. :lol::lol::lol: Pathetic at best

MeowMeow,

Your opinions as an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD aren't as persuasive as you might think they are.

In fact, you could save yourself a lot of time by sticking them up your money-making arse.

I would like a logical explanation to why the Hawaiian newspapers listed his birth right after Obama was born. The original newspapers are available.
How did that happen if he wasn't born in Hawaii and why did it happen?
I have already stated that I will not be voting for Obama but why would I ever think about voting for conspiracy nutjobs? They are showing they don't have the mental stability to be even close to a president. Seriously.

Last edited:
I would like a logical explanation to why the Hawaiian newspapers listed his birth right after Obama was born. The orginal newspapers are available.

Good question. Do you know who reported it to the papers? Could it be obama's grand mother who lived in Hawaii reported while her daughter was in kenya having obam?

I would like a logical explanation to why the Hawaiian newspapers listed his birth right after Obama was born. The original newspapers are available.

Good question. Do you know who reported it to the papers? Could it be obama's grand mother who lived in Hawaii reported while her daughter was in kenya having obam?

That could be, as traditionally if the hospital doesn't report it the parents or relatives will report it.
But I have more doubts about the birthers than Obama's birth place.
Knowing how hard the RNC and it's attorneys worked in Minnesota to overturn Al Franken's victory over Norm Coleman. I feel if there was an ounce of hope that Obama wasn't born in the US, the GOP and their highly regarded attorneys would have been all over it.

That could be, as traditionally if the hospital doesn't report it the parents or relatives will report it.
Knowing how hard the RNC and it's attorneys worked in Minnesota to overturn Al Franken's victory over Norm Coleman. I feel if there was an ounce of hope that Obama wasn't born in the US, the GOP and their highly regarded attorneys would have been all over it.

I have found a few inconsistencies in obamas BC, little things that someone might over look unless you knew to look for them. Like out of sequence birth certificate numbers with babies that were born the next day. obama BC showing that it was filed but not accepted by the Registrar of Hawaii. I have a question has anyone checked to see if the other people in that birth notice actually had children on those days?

And a majority of Democrats are parasitic nanny-staters.. but hey... that's ok.

I'm waiting for the day when Soggy actually posts something that adds to a thread/debate.
He didn't do it on the old MSNBC boards and he doesn't do it here either.

You say this while posting on a thread about "birfers"?

Please.... stuff you self-righteous nonsense up yer ass. It was a more than appropriate response to a dumb premise.

Last edited:
I would like a logical explanation to why the Hawaiian newspapers listed his birth right after Obama was born. The orginal newspapers are available.

Now that is a distinct possibility.

Having traveled abroad quite a bit, one realizes to what fantastic extent American citizenship is prized.

Obambo's muslim oriented commie mommy in Kenya, must've realized that and got grandma to pull a fib.

I wouldn't be surprised that the grand mother that our semi-black Political Charlatan threw under the bus, is his benefactor in this particular case.

Wouldn't it be just like the SOB to repay his grandma the way he did.

A typical Obambo scenario, I'd say....... full of murkiness and mendacity.

There's that Algonquin Round-table caliber response we've been waiting for.

:lol:

Now that is a distinct possibility.

Having traveled abroad quite a bit, one realizes to what fantastic extent American citizenship is prized.

Obambo's muslim oriented commie mommy in Kenya, must've realized that and got grandma to pull a fib.

I wouldn't be surprised that the grand mother that our semi-black Political Charlatan threw under the bus, is his benefactor in this particular case.

Wouldn't it be just like the SOB to repay his grandma the way he did.

A typical Obambo scenario, I'd say....... full of murkiness and mendacity.

Can you stop with the racicl identifaction please? Most people realize obama is half white and half black. There is no need to mention his race. Please?

Knowing how hard the RNC and it's attorneys worked in Minnesota to overturn Al Franken's victory over Norm Coleman. I feel if there was an ounce of hope that Obama wasn't born in the US, the GOP and their highly regarded attorneys would have been
all over it.

As usual, you got it ass-backwards.

Voter fraud is a Dem specialty with a very, very long history and nation-wide state indictments a la ACORN.......you know the criminal enterprise where our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological Liar and Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami was employed as a "Community Organizer".......yeah......that's right ...... the bozo who rose like greased lightening through the ranks of the NOTORIOUS Commie/Mafioso Chicago Political Machine (where even a dog catcher couldn't get elected without the crooks OK) ..... and had, as an insider & avowed friend, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST Billy Ayers......from whose home, our semi-black Political Charlatan kicked off his Senatorial career.

Yep.....the arsehole Al Franken woulda never got elected until week by week new votes were mysteriously found and skimmed thru unchecked because of "time restraints" by the Dem Politicos and judges handling the process.

Last edited:
I bet Obama was born in Kenya-but his grandmother sent the requests to the papers in Hawaii about a birth announcement, just in case he would grow up to be president. Oh and McCain and Clinton simply weren't informed enough to bring the issue up. And Obama's grandmother is a Muslim commie (because we all know those countries over in the middle east are communist countrys right?). And the state of Hawaii is lying that the short form live announcement of birth is fake....

All these things (and more) are all a part of a vast conspiracy in 1961, to have this child grow up, groomed by terrorists to be the president of the US...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the entertainment people, it's a real laugh. Also a boost to everybody who sees just how ridiculous that sounds (D's and R's alike).

PS people:

Hawaii's REPUBLICAN governor (former), stated, and I quote: "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

source (aren't these a pain in the ass?):
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

According the to Hawaii State Department of Health Obama was born there, and is on file.
Hawai‘i State Department of Health

Toroshit,

MeowMeow,

Your opinions as an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD aren't as persuasive as you might think they are.

In fact, you could save yourself a lot of time by sticking them up your money-making arse.

GayTrauma, your opinions are like you - they suck a lot of dick. Now get back to gobbling that greasy cock before your pimp smacks your pretty little face. You fucking anal wart.

MeowMeow,

GayTrauma, your opinions are like you - they suck a lot of dick. Now get back to gobbling that greasy cock before your pimp smacks your pretty little face. You fucking anal wart.
WOW so you think warts are pretty? Are you in the habit of kissing toads?:lol:

MeowMeow,

WOW so you think warts are pretty? Are you in the habit of kissing toads?:lol:

No, I'm not in the habit of kissing your dick. GayTrauma might like it though.

Forum List

Back