A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

Fact check?
People you should have some knowledge where you get your sources.

Fact check is run by the Annenberg foundation obama was a board member of Annenberg foundation
Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show - CNN

Umm, there are several links within the story for you to investigate.

1 is the travel advisory, from Pakistan.
1 is a June 1981 Story from the NYT re: travel to Pakistan.

You can't make up how fucking dumb Birthers are, I swear to god.

Anyone that uses fact check to refute anything against obama is just pushing more lies for the annenberg foundation, the same foundation obama was a borad member of.

Fact check?
People you should have some knowledge where you get your sources.

Fact check is run by the Annenberg foundation obama was a board member of Annenberg foundation
Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show - CNN

Anyone that uses fact check to refute anything against obama is just pushing more lies for the annenberg foundation, the same foundation obama was a borad member of.

There's no travel ban in 1981. You've been debunked, have a nice day BIRFER.

There's no travel ban in 1981. You've been debunked, have a nice day BIRFER.

Another fact check source?

No, you know, the actual source of the Travel Advisory itself, moron.

I have to wonder if membership within the GOP requires a prerequiste of a mental illness or a tendency toward delusional thinking.

I think by this point that it's clear that no amount of evidence or proof could ever be enough to convince the birthers that Obama was born in Hawaii. Hell, even if there was a movie of the birth with that day's newspaper in one of the frames while the camera panned out the window to show Hawaii's beaches and mountains, these kooks would say that it was a fake.

Consequently, the birthers make it abundantly clear that there is not one single American living today who could ever adequately prove that he or she was born in this country. No official document, nor newspaper notice, nor eyewitness testimony would individually or collectively be enough proof for them. So, why bother to feed their craziness at all. It's just a waste of time.

I have to wonder if membership within the GOP requires a prerequiste of a mental illness or a tendency toward delusional thinking.

I think by this point that it's clear that no amount of evidence or proof could ever be enough to convince the birthers that Obama was born in Hawaii. Hell, even if there was a movie of the birth with that day's newspaper in one of the frames while the camera panned out the window to show Hawaii's beaches and mountains, these kooks would say that it was a fake.

Consequently, the birthers make it abundantly clear that there is not one single American living today who could ever adequately prove that he or she was born in this country. No official document, nor newspaper notice, nor eyewitness testimony would individually or collectively be enough proof for them. So, why bother to feed their craziness at all. It's just a waste of time.

Yea, I think these people are best to ignore. It's tempting to b;last em' though because of how ignorant they are.

There is no offical U.S. government markings nor is there a signature. It's wrote on a piece of paper that looks like something you would find at a tourist travel place

Are you dense? Why don't YOU post the ban on Travel. From the US Government source, you alledge to have. Amiright? That's what I thought. But you took that there was one at face value regarless of any of that. Amiright? You're a fucking loon.

I think that the majority thinks he was born here, but there is something in it that he does not want the public to know. Same thing with his college records. There are things in the records that he does not want the public to know. When you are a public figure and you refuse to provide information of your background, people want to know why?
Why won't he release any of those records?

So. WHAT?

Really, I wouldn't care if 110% of Republicans said they don't believe Obama wasn't born here. It's a free country. People can "believe" whatever they want to. You asked and they answered. If you hate the answer, stop asking about it. Simple. But the same people bitching about birtherism keep wanting to have a discussion about it. It makes no sense.

There is no offical U.S. government markings nor is there a signature. It's wrote on a piece of paper that looks like something you would find at a tourist travel place

Are you dense? Why don't YOU post the ban on Travel. From the US Government source, you alledge to have. Amiright? That's what I thought. But you took that there was one at face value regarless of any of that. Amiright? You're a fucking loon.

Why don't you post an offical document? It has no signature nor does it have any U.S. markings.

Shouldn't it have something like this on it as a leader head?

USDepartmentofStateTravelStateGov

Why don't you post an offical document? It has no signature nor does it have any U.S. markings.

Shouldn't the ban, that you claim exists but doesn't?

Shouldn't the ban, that you claim exists but doesn't?

I'm still looking but you've used fact check and a piece of paper as a source. Your argument is just about as weak as mine is.:lol:

I find it rather odd that Barry Boy hasn't produced his BC by now.

I would think he would get a kick out of shoving it in the faces of the birther crowd.

Food for thought.

He has produced it. The birfers don't accept it. They never will.

Because this isn't about a birth certificate. It's about politics.

Toroshit,

YOU ARE LYING !!!!

Obami Salaami has NOT produced his birth certificate.

Obami Salaami only has the State of Hawaii's info regarding his birth. That's all.

Personally, I lean towards giving this semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD the benefit of the doubt.

But, I have doubts.

The fact that Obami Salaami has NOT[/B produced his birth certificate is Trump's TRUMP CARD which he is stating on all the Talk Shows.

Plus, questions such as: Why can't anyone establish the HOSPITAL where Obami Salaami was born ? Nor the Doctor's name ? Nurses name, etc....... INFO THAT EVERY AMERICAN CAN GET ABOUT HIS OWN BIRTH ?!?!?

I'm still looking but you've used fact check and a piece of paper as a source. Your argument is just about as weak as mine is.:lol:

Umm, no it is not.

The letter I posted is on the letterhead of Passport Services. If it's forged, it is illegal and can be prosecuted.

Your argument is horrendous. You claim a ban exists, then LATER are looking for proof because I asked for it. You just admitted as much with this post I'm quoting.

What's that mean?

It means you're a birfer, and you don't do things like look for proof. You just get led along by your fucking nose like an idiot and are proud of it and openly admitted it. Strong work.

Umm, no it is not.

The letter I posted is on the letterhead of Passport Services. If it's forged, it is illegal and can be prosecuted.

Your argument is horrendous. You claim a ban exists, then LATER are looking for proof because I asked for it. You just admitted as much with this post I'm quoting.

What's that mean?

It means you're a birfer, and you don't do things like look for proof. You just get led along by your fucking nose like an idiot and are proud of it and openly admitted it. Strong work.

A Typed letter head that anyone can do and post on the internet. It doesn't have a signature from the person who issued it the advisory. Do you have a direct link for the letter from the state department?

That wasn't the only source. The NY Times, the LA Times both have archived articles relating to the same travel advisory. You didn't bother with that, though.

And Umm, you're the one who said there was a BAN, and still believe there was one after even admitting never having seen proof. You don't see anything wrong with that?

No wonder you're prone to conspiracy theories dude. Get help.

Last edited:
Umm, you're the one who said there was a BAN, and still believe there was one after even admitting never having seen proof. You don't see anything wrong with that?

No wonder you're prone to conspiracy theories dude. Get help.

and you're the one that said it was just a travelers advisory. No I haven't found any solid proof as of yet I was usng what had been posted. However, I have just started looking, going through old state department and presidental orders archives. But I also haven't found any advisory except through fact check. If there is ban I will find it.

Forum List

Back