A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

It is symptomatic of how little we know about Obama.
WHo paid for his schooling? Don't know.
What grades did he get? Don't know.
Who did he hang around with? Don't know.
How did he afford a $2M house in Chicago? Don't know
Where did he get his money from? Don't know.

Obama is the least known president ever. In that environment it is no wonder that rumor and speculation run rife. He has shown no interest in clarifying, only obfuscating.

I know who he hung around, Bill Ayers and other terrorists from the weather underground network.

Isn't that such a cute little NAME they like to bestow on people...Birthers.

So now QUESTIONING the BOYKINGS birth certificate puts people in the same category as Truthers?

How friggen cute, eh.

Ah, Stephenie, birfers is so much cuter. Nice fuzzy lttle birfer lemmings, a great help in re-electing our President.:razz:

asswipe was willing to punish our troops for cheap ass political points, never ever forget that. ever.

Willow, Bush is not President any more, so why are you bringing that up?

Troops in Iraq Face Pay Cut

Published on Thursday, August 14, 2003 by the San Francisco Chronicle
Pentagon says tough duty bonuses are budget-buster

by Edward Epstein

WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon wants to cut the pay of its 148,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, who are already contending with guerrilla-style attacks, homesickness and 120- degree-plus heat.

It's all part of the lie of the Bush administration, that they say they support our troops.

Susan Schuman of Shelburne Falls, Mass whose son is with the US Army in Iraq
Unless Congress and President Bush take quick action when Congress returns after Labor Day, the uniformed Americans in Iraq and the 9,000 in Afghanistan will lose a pay increase approved last April of $75 a month in "imminent danger pay" and $150 a month in "family separation allowances."

The Defense Department supports the cuts, saying its budget can't sustain the higher payments amid a host of other priorities. But the proposed cuts have stirred anger among military families and veterans' groups and even prompted an editorial attack in the Army Times, a weekly newspaper for military personnel and their families that is seldom so outspoken.

Congress made the April pay increases retroactive to Oct. 1, 2002, but they are set to expire when the federal fiscal year ends Sept. 30 unless Congress votes to keep them as part of its annual defense appropriations legislation

What I like about trump is he has enough money to shut them down, his own money. He does not rely on special interest groups, nor would he be controlled by them like Obama is right now, I.E. "George Soros". Trump is a huge threat to to the left, so they will start trying to discredit him very soon with lies and accusations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You dont get it do you?

Trump is playing the tea party.

He is doing this for publicity.

He is going to yank the rug right out from underneath the birthers at just the right moment.

ooooooooooooooo, he is going to YANK THE RUG..
Trump is only asking a question a lot of people are, it has NOTHING TO do with the Tea Party. but hey, if it blows your skirt up to think so..:lol:

Sure, and it is the Teabaggers that are braying this nonsense. Unbelievable how stupid these people truly are.

asswipe was willing to punish our troops for cheap ass political points, never ever forget that. ever.

by Edward Epstein

WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon wants to cut the pay of its 148,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, who are already contending with guerrilla-style attacks, homesickness and 120- degree-plus heat.

It's all part of the lie of the Bush administration, that they say they support our troops.

Unless Congress and President Bush take quick action when Congress returns after Labor Day, the uniformed Americans in Iraq and the 9,000 in Afghanistan will lose a pay increase approved last April of $75 a month in "imminent danger pay" and $150 a month in "family separation allowances."

The Defense Department supports the cuts, saying its budget can't sustain the higher payments amid a host of other priorities. But the proposed cuts have stirred anger among military families and veterans' groups and even prompted an editorial attack in the Army Times, a weekly newspaper for military personnel and their families that is seldom so outspoken.

Congress made the April pay increases retroactive to Oct. 1, 2002, but they are set to expire when the federal fiscal year ends Sept. 30 unless Congress votes to keep them as part of its annual defense appropriations legislation

I know you are brain dead but I'll try once more. Number one President Bush is not in office. The asswipe is in office.. And the asswipe was the guy choosing who was non essential, he threatened to cut off military pay if the gov. shut down. asswipe was willing to punish the troops to score cheap political points,, that's what makes him an asswipe and a fruit squeezer.

I cant wait until the Donnald ripps the rug our from underneath these fools.

What I like about trump is he has enough money to shut them down, his own money. He does not rely on special interest groups, nor would he be controlled by them like Obama is right now, I.E. "George Soros". Trump is a huge threat to to the left, so they will start trying to discredit him very soon with lies and accusations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nobody has to TRY to discredit Trump. Have you even seen his stupid reality show? He has filed for bankruptcy how many times now? Like Caribou Barbie, the Donald discredits himself.

Have you watched the antics of the white house lately? Have you kept track of all the stupid shit the democrats have lied about?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nobody has to TRY to discredit Trump. Have you even seen his stupid reality show? He has filed for bankruptcy how many times now? Like Caribou Barbie, the Donald discredits himself.

Have you watched the antics of the white house lately? Have you kept track of all the stupid shit the democrats have lied about?

I'm sure you have a list...care to provide it?

The birther crap is nonsense. It's crazy conspiracy theory garbage. That a number of the GnOP Presidential candidates AND primary voters believe it is all good news for President Obama.

I'm sure you have a list...care to provide it?

The birther crap is nonsense. It's crazy conspiracy theory garbage. That a number of the GnOP Presidential candidates AND primary voters believe it is all good news for President Obama.

Do you have any proof that obama has a birth certificate? If so please show it.

I cant wait until the Donnald ripps the rug our from underneath these fools.

Most of the talking heads don't think he's a serious candidate. That's how they chose to discredit him. If it starts looking like he's really serious they'll use something else.

by Edward Epstein

Ahh yes, the "Bush is screwing the troops" media blitz.

No surprise the SF Cronicle printed this garbage.

Pure speculation on what could have happened but never did.

It's not the truth that matters but the seriousness of the accusations.

Last edited:
Is there not a constitutional mandate on congress to vest a presidential candidate by validating his citizenship? Yes there is. But the Democratic congress of 2008 failed to do this, which is why you have the birthers.
The reason they did not vest Obama is apparent, they wanted to create yet another distraction to keep your minds busy while they do what it is they do best, wreck the economy.
It's all smoke and mirrors with them, you should see this by now.

Give us an explanation:

Why would Democrats, who are elected politicians who depend on the voters for their jobs, want to wreck the economy?

When have the voters ever rewarded a party who 'wrecked the economy' with support, votes, re-election?

Your view makes no sense at any level.

Is there not a constitutional mandate on congress to vest a presidential candidate by validating his citizenship? Yes there is. But the Democratic congress of 2008 failed to do this, which is why you have the birthers.
The reason they did not vest Obama is apparent, they wanted to create yet another distraction to keep your minds busy while they do what it is they do best, wreck the economy.
It's all smoke and mirrors with them, you should see this by now.

Give us an explanation:

Why would Democrats, who are elected politicians who depend on the voters for their jobs, want to wreck the economy?

When have the voters ever rewarded a party who 'wrecked the economy' with support, votes, re-election?

Your view makes no sense at any level.

If you hate Capitalism it makes perfect sense.

Gotta love the birthers

lets hope they can get it on the GOP platform and have the GOP candidate support their cause

He wasn't born in the US. Thats it. I"m a birther, starting now. Theres just too much info that can't be explained, too many chances that he could silence this, but hasn't.

You are a fucking idiot of epic purportions

Dude, your sarcasm detector is busted. You may want to try clicking it with your finger a few times and see if you can get the needle unstuck. Those things are expensive to replace. Maybe we need a government program to get the rich to pay for it, worth considering.

You are a fucking idiot of epic purportions

Dude, your sarcasm detector is busted. You may want to try clicking it with your finger a few times and see if you can get the needle unstuck. Those things are expensive to replace. Maybe we need a government program to get the rich to pay for it, worth considering.

how about i just tax you.

One hand out and the other with a gun is the liberal way. Does it really matter if it's just you and me or all your greedy friends and achievers? I am indifferent, the result for me is the same.

how about i just tax you.

One hand out and the other with a gun is the liberal way. Does it really matter if it's just you and me or all your greedy friends and achievers? I am indifferent, the result for me is the same.

this has nothing to do with what i said

Um..you said how bout you just tax me. I said whether it's you and me or all liberals and all achievers, the result to me is the same. It's exactly what you said.

Forum List

Back