A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

I find it rather odd that Barry Boy hasn't produced his BC by now.

I would think he would get a kick out of shoving it in the faces of the birther crowd.

Food for thought.

He has produced it. The birfers don't accept it. They never will.

Because this isn't about a birth certificate. It's about politics.

Is there not a constitutional mandate on congress to vest a presidential candidate by validating his citizenship? Yes there is. But the Democratic congress of 2008 failed to do this, which is why you have the birthers.
The reason they did not vest Obama is apparent, they wanted to create yet another distraction to keep your minds busy while they do what it is they do best, wreck the economy.
It's all smoke and mirrors with them, you should see this by now.

Give us an explanation:

Why would Democrats, who are elected politicians who depend on the voters for their jobs, want to wreck the economy?

When have the voters ever rewarded a party who 'wrecked the economy' with support, votes, re-election?

Your view makes no sense at any level.

If you hate Capitalism it makes perfect sense.

And if you hate Democrats, it makes perfect sense to believe that.

He wasn't born in the US. Thats it. I"m a birther, starting now. Theres just too much info that can't be explained, too many chances that he could silence this, but hasn't.

You are a fucking idiot of epic purportions

Dude, your sarcasm detector is busted. You may want to try clicking it with your finger a few times and see if you can get the needle unstuck. Those things are expensive to replace. Maybe we need a government program to get the rich to pay for it, worth considering.

Shitball,

Why is bucs90 a "fucking idiot of epic proportions" if he doesn't believe the certified MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the established Pathological LIAR, and the Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami who had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate run by a Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright ?

Not only that, after the CONTEMPTIBLE Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright makes a TOTAL IDIOT of himself and is exposed on National TV, our semi-black Charlatan, in his own words, proclaims this Piece of Shit his: "pastor, friend and mentor"

Or, a person of the character of the sleazeball Obami Salaami is palsy-walsy with: the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami Salaami launched his Senatorial Career ????

Does the friendship with such a despicable character as Billy Ayers inspire any veracity on the part of anyone associated with this supercrud ????

Now, why would anyone in their right mind believe this MONUMENTAL PHONEY Obami Salaami IF HE CAN'T PRODUCE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE WHICH EACH ONE OF US AMERICANS CAN ?????

Now, probably like a moron, I am STILL willing to give our CONSUMMATE PHONEY Obami Salaami the benefit of the doubt on this issue because of the State of Hawaii's info.

HOWEVER, QUESTIONS REMAIN: HOW COME NO ONE CAN NAME THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY DELIVERED ???? HOW COME THE NAME OF THE DELIVERY DOCTOR CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED ???? NOR, THE NURSES' NAME ???? ROOM NUMBER ???? And, ALL these questions that can be easily answered in the case of OUR births ????

So, you fucking moron......don't be too hasty in labeling someone as being a nutso when these OBVIOUS QUESTIONS do NOT HAVE OBVIOUS ANSWERS !!!

Last edited:
Isn't that such a cute little NAME they like to bestow on people...Birthers.

So now QUESTIONING the BOYKINGS birth certificate puts people in the same category as Truthers?

How friggen cute, eh.

Not the same...but close

BIRTHERS.jpg

Have you watched the antics of the white house lately? Have you kept track of all the stupid shit the democrats have lied about?

I'm sure you have a list...care to provide it?

The birther crap is nonsense. It's crazy conspiracy theory garbage. That a number of the GnOP Presidential candidates AND primary voters believe it is all good news for President Obama.

Do you have any proof that obama has a birth certificate? If so please show it.

You can't get a passport without a birth certificate

Case closed

It is symptomatic of how little we know about Obama.
WHo paid for his schooling? Don't know.
What grades did he get? Don't know.
Who did he hang around with? Don't know.
How did he afford a $2M house in Chicago? Don't know
Where did he get his money from? Don't know.

Obama is the least known president ever. In that environment it is no wonder that rumor and speculation run rife. He has shown no interest in clarifying, only obfuscating.

I know who he hung around, Bill Ayers and other terrorists from the weather underground network.

When he was 9 years old.

Birthers are such a funny little fungus. Every time one of their explanations or theories gets blown out of the water (i.e. fact checked), they all cling to another one the following week. It must be tiresome streeeeeetching so much. Christ.

Have you watched the antics of the white house lately? Have you kept track of all the stupid shit the democrats have lied about?

The birther crap is nonsense. It's crazy conspiracy theory garbage. That a number of the GnOP Presidential candidates AND primary voters believe it is all good news for President Obama.

Where's your list of all the "antics of the white house lately"?

Case closed

People are known to get passports with phony birth certificates.

Case opened.

It is symptomatic of how little we know about Obama.
WHo paid for his schooling? Don't know.
What grades did he get? Don't know.
Who did he hang around with? Don't know.
How did he afford a $2M house in Chicago? Don't know
Where did he get his money from? Don't know.

Obama is the least known president ever. In that environment it is no wonder that rumor and speculation run rife. He has shown no interest in clarifying, only obfuscating.

I know who he hung around, Bill Ayers and other terrorists from the weather underground network.

When he was 9 years old.

B.O.......DUH......C'ya,

"When he was 9 years old !!!!!"

Yours is the typically misleading, Obamarrhoidal smokescreen BULLSHIT !!!!

Yeah......Obami Salaami was 9 yrs old ......... when the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers committted his atrocities........but which.....approx a year ago, in front of his students, Billy Ayers claimed that "HE WAS SORRY HE WASN'T MORE SUCCESSFUL !!!!"

And, this was said AFTER Bill Ayers was the colleague of our MONUMENTAL FRAUD the "Community Organizer" Obami Salaami at the CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ACORN when they were AVOWED PALS !!!!

Why do you Obamarrhoidal lying turds try to even ATTEMPT to camouflage OBVIOUS facts such as this ?!?!?!?

HAVE YOU NO SHAME ?!?!?

Last edited:

Case closed

Have you seen obamas Indonesia passport? obama went to Pakistan in 1981, you couldn't travel to that country and be an American citizens. Also he was enrolled as a child in Indonesia public schools, you had to be a citizens of Indonesia to do that.

In 1981 Barack Obama visited Pakistan stayed with Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, who are the Chandoo Brothers?

Case closed

only in your closed mind.

Case closed

Have you seen obamas Indonesia passport? obama went to Pakistan in 1981, you couldn't travel to that country and be an American citizens. Also he was enrolled as a child in Indonesia public schools, you had to be a citizens of Indonesia to do that.

In 1981 Barack Obama visited Pakistan stayed with Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, who are the Chandoo Brothers?

Case closed

Debunked. Latch to the next theory, pls.

More “Birther” Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip | FactCheck.org

Case closed

Case closed

Fact check?
People you should have some knowledge where you get your sources.

Fact check is run by the Annenberg foundation obama was a board member of Annenberg foundation
Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show - CNN

Fact check?
People you should have some knowledge where you get your sources.

Fact check is run by the Annenberg foundation obama was a board member of Annenberg foundation
Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show - CNN

Umm, there are several links within the story for you to investigate.

1 is the travel advisory, from Pakistan.
1 is a June 1981 Story from the NYT re: travel to Pakistan.

You can't make up how fucking dumb Birthers are, I swear to god.

I like "facts" about the Republican Party.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican

90% of the Republican Party is white and getter smaller

A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti-Christ

The majority of Republicans don't believe in evolution

A Republican on this board called "evaporation" a "wild liberal theory"

Lunch is over and I was just getting warmed up. And they call me crazy for "telling the truth". Not sure why.

Berg Transcript

Ron McRae: Amen. I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, about his, uh, his actual birthplace? I would like to see hi actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in Kenya?.…

Translator: Yes. She says, “Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”

McRae: Okay.

The Berg transcript ends here. But when the full recording later came to light it showed that this is what followed immediately:

What Berg Left Out

McRae: Okay, uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa? (Long pause) . . .

Translator: No, no — what? . . . No! Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

McRae: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.

Translator: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

McRae: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?

Translator: Huh?

McRae: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born. . . .

Translator: Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii.

McRae: OK.

Translator: Yeah, in 1960 this was Hawaii, where his father, his father was also marrying there. This was Hawaii.

McRae: OK. . . . I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii? . . .

Translator: No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what — you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

this is for Crusader Francis. ^ ^ ^

Forum List

Back