A logical, simple truth with profound meaning

Put a link to a real site that shows the beginning of the universe. Your ramblings won’t cut it.
You are cracking me up you science hater.
Link to a real science site that supports your claim. I love science, real science. Not your interpretation of what you think science is.
Is it any wonder militant atheists don’t accept the evidence for God, they can’t even accept the evidence for the Big Bang.
Your personal opinion isn't proof. You really suck at this.
You can’t even accept that space and time were created in the Big Bang, so what do you know?
You can't back anything up. Ever.

You are cracking me up you science hater.
Link to a real science site that supports your claim. I love science, real science. Not your interpretation of what you think science is.
Is it any wonder militant atheists don’t accept the evidence for God, they can’t even accept the evidence for the Big Bang.
You can’t even accept that space and time were created in the Big Bang, so what do you know?
The science behind the Big Bang exists independent of me.

I have explained the science to you dozens of times and you reject it each and every time.

So you are literally blaming me for you rejecting the science behind the creation of the universe through the Big Bang when in reality the science exists independent of me.

I have explained the science to you dozens of times and you reject it each and every time.

So you are literally blaming me for you rejecting the science behind the creation of the universe through the Big Bang when in reality the science exists independent of me.
Then try posting some of it. Except we all know you can’t.

I’ve done it many times. Red shift, cosmic background radiation, FLoT, SLoT, General Relativity, quantum mechanics and inflation theory.

I’ve done it many times. Red shift, cosmic background radiation, FLoT, SLoT, General Relativity, quantum mechanics and inflation theory.
Your opinion is not real science. But you knew that already, didn’t you?

Your opinion is not real science. But you knew that already, didn’t you?
The science exists independent of me.

Even CERN tells you the universe was created at the Big Bang but you are a science denier.

If this is true What is missing in your life? Time to start asking you the questions you ask us. Why are you so obsessed? Why does it matter to you what others think?

Or am I trying to use this as a tactic to stop you from making your point.

What’s wrong with you? There must be something missing in your life.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Ps. Your little Big Bang babble proves nothing. Same with your anti global warming arguments or any other thing you can argue even though you are wrong

If this is true What is missing in your life? Time to start asking you the questions you ask us. Why are you so obsessed? Why does it matter to you what others think?

But I wouldn’t do that.

Ps. Your little Big Bang babble proves nothing. Same with your anti global warming arguments or any other thing you can argue even though you are wrong
It proves the universe was created.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Change your fucking broken record, brah.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Yes that is the current theory. You know what a theory is right?

So the things you assume are true if the theory is right, who knows if your speculations are right or what you think they prove

But I wouldn’t do that.

Says the guy who denies the science behind the Big Bang.

But I wouldn’t do that.

Yes that is the current theory. You know what a theory is right?

So the things you assume are true if the theory is right, who knows if your speculations are right or what you think they prove
It’s like you realize the implications of a created universe and can’t reconcile your beliefs.

But I wouldn’t do that.

I'm not even engaging you on that anymore, you're on tilt and I won.

But I wouldn’t do that.

It’s kind of hard to make the connection to a creator if you don’t believe there is a creation, Taz.

It seems to me that you intentionally deny the creation because of what that might mean.

But I wouldn’t do that.

It’s kind of hard to make the connection to a creator if you don’t believe there is a creation, Taz.

It seems to me that you intentionally deny the creation because of what that might mean.
Stop digging. I already put you on tilt.

That’s how you need to see it, Taz. That’s not how it is.

Need a tissue?

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

I’m not the one who denies the Big Bang. That would be you.

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Still on tilt I see. I'm loving it! :biggrin:

Need a tissue?
Why would I?

Still on tilt I see. I'm loving it! :biggrin:
Are you?

It doesn’t seem that way to me. That’s why you have to keep telling us how great your life is while complaining that everything in life is bad.

The reality is that you deny the science behind the Big Bang.

Forum List

Back