A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Then you LOST the Special Olympics, you fool. The races won by the GOP were rigged? Most of them had been Democrat seats. I guess we lost those seats to the Dems in 2008 just so we could win them back and claim victory in a mid term. You are one dumb shit, Joe

If you really think the Senate elections were rigged, you have no one to bitch at other than barack obama.

Most of them had been seats the Dems only won by chance. Begich only one because Stevens got convicted a week before the election. Hagen only one because Liddy Dole totally pissed herself before the election.

and, yes, when you have a wave that brings a president in, you are going to have a wave six years later that takes the Senate out. Same thing happened with Reagan in 1986. Same thing happened with Bush in 2006.

So you actually won something that is part of the normal cycle. Woooooo...

Special Olympics, baby.
Ah so that explains the loss of all those governorships, like Illinois, Mass, amd Maryland. Traditional red states simply electiing Republicans, right?

[
Ah so that explains the loss of all those governorships, like Illinois, Mass, amd Maryland. Traditional red states simply electiing Republicans, right?

You mean electing RINOs who talked like Democrats?

sorry, dude, that one doesn't fly.

Not altogether untrue....

But better than their opposition. You don't win in Mass. with Ted Cruz. A fact of life.

Dumbshit how were the Senate Races "rigged"?

When you only hold them in the Red States in Jesus Land...
Alaska: Incumbent Democrat lost
Arkansas: Incumbent Democrat lost
Colorado: Incumbent Democrat lost
Georgia: Democrat who's father once held the seat lost
Iowa: Republican newcomer (State Senator) won over an incumbent US Representative to fill a seat held for 36 years by a Democrat
Louisiana: Incumbent Democrat likely to lose in runoff
North Carolina: Incumbent Democrat lost
South Dakota: Republican candidate won seat vacated by a 3 term Democrat
West Virginia: Republican candidate won seat vacated by a 5 term Democrat becoming the first Republican Senator from that state in 58 years.
Well yes, Joe I guess you could call these states "Jesus land" but they were hardly red as far as their Senate seats.
Rigged.... Bullshit. I give you nine states, 5 or 6 of them in "Jesus Land", 8 of which were held by Democrats and one that should have been a toss up. Every one was LOST. What else but disgust for obama could cause that?

[

You mean electing RINOs who talked like Democrats?

sorry, dude, that one doesn't fly.
grasping-at-straws1.jpg

Everyone was allowed to vote. Many were apathetic. MORE democrats than Republicans stayed home because they couldn't support the obamanation any longer. Less Republicans stayed home to ensure a GOP controlled Congress that would stop "hope and change".

I know that you hate that, Joe, but facts are facts.

Facts are, you won the Special Olympics. YOu had races that were horrifically rigged in your favor and you STILL barely won them.

Guy, that's not a good sign for the future when White People are in the minority.

Dumbshit how were the Senate Races "rigged"?

Registered republicans actually had the gall to show up and vote.

Ruthless bastards!

What's with the mandate crapp.

What we get is a chance to throw our weight around a little harder. That's all.

If the American people don't like it, they'll fire us the next cycle.

Don't worry, they will.

Especially when you find out you don't have that much weight to throw around.

Do posts like this make you feel better ?

After all, they fired your ass a couple of weeks ago.

So, I guess you know how to piss them off.....it worked well for you.

Pointing out we have so many Cleetuses in this country, yeah, always makes me feel better.

But last week's election. A huge Nothing-Burger.

Only in your own moron filled world ;)

Pointing out we have so many Cleetuses in this country, yeah, always makes me feel better.

But last week's election. A huge Nothing-Burger.

You bet.

That's why people like HazelNuts went just that (Nuts) posting all kinds of Octopus Ink Drivel in an effort to defer the butt hurt.

While I agree not much will get done...that is just what I am after. And after the elections.....I should hope even less gets done.

That in and of itself...is a something burger with the works.

But you keep lying to us about how it really does not bother you.

Forum List

Back