Zone1 A list of sins that buy you a ticket to Hell ("Do not pass Go, do not collect...)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
1 Cor 6:9

New King James

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

American Standard Version
Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

Berean Study Bible
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,

Douay-Rheims Bible
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

COMMENTS

Interesting how not all versions mention the term: abusers of themselves with mankind, which I had heard long ago and always wanted to look up in the Bible but never did until today... interesting term, that one...

I think of Jodi Arias (not that she's the only one) who became some kind of sex slave to her boyfriend whom she later slashed to death, likely because he was trying to move on to someone more normal and healthy. She abased herself sexually and then... I guess she took out her self-hatred on her boyfriend? something like that...

abusers of themselves with mankind

How about

abusers of themselves with themselves

Bearing False Witness,

There are MANY Canadians who have betrayed this sacred rule.
in Revelation we are told that all liars are tossed into the fires of Hell (my paraphrase)

Isn't there some way you can move out of Canada? That said, a lot of places in the US aren't much better, if they're better at all

The reason "doing yourself" is sinful

that part of you is for your spouse
if you don't have a spouse, it is for God alone.. which means you are to be chaste, but so are married people

it makes you addicted to fantasy

It is self abuse

Good, we can be assured that trump is going to hell, that fucking cheat.
Poor Barron, pretty much raised by a single Mom.
People do repent

libs don't... Nazi Pelousi never repents of her baby murder advocacy/promotion

No fool like an old fool

in Revelation we are told that all liars are tossed into the fires of Hell (my paraphrase)

Isn't there some way you can move out of Canada? That said, a lot of places in the US aren't much better, if they're better at all
Once my wifes court situation is ironed out (I have to remain here for a number of reasons before that), I will be seriously considering moving out of Canada.

My gut tells me Texas, AZ or N.C, it depends on a number of factors.

I know some LEOs on here think they know what time it is, with God as my witness and swearing on the graves of my loved ones who have passed...you do NOT know. The devil is definitely in the details...

Once my wifes court situation is ironed out (I have to remain here for a number of reasons before that), I will be seriously considering moving out of Canada.

I know some LEOs on here think they know what time it is, with God as my witness and swearing on the graves of my loved ones who have passed...you do NOT know. The devil is definitely in the details...
How come your supposed problem with your wife is a one sided deal? We haven't heard her side of it.

The reason "doing yourself" is sinful

that part of you is for your spouse
if you don't have a spouse, it is for God alone.. which means you are to be chaste, but so are married people

it makes you addicted to fantasy

It is self abuse
Almost spit my coffee out on my screen. The first half of your sentence makes like God is supposed to jerk you off. :auiqs.jpg:

How come your supposed problem with your wife is a one sided deal? We haven't heard her side of it.
Her side is that "both of us aren't perfect". This fails to mention that I am not physically abusive, nor have I hit her with weapons, sometimes without even expecting it...walking by her after taking the dog out for instance and being hit unannounced and without warning. Once while driving 100km/hr on the highway but I digress.

Let me tell you, if a judge saw the truth over the last 16 years, she'd be facing serious jail time. I am not proud of that, I am defending her even though I am emotionally scarred in ways I wouldn't have imagined.

Her "truth" has been conveyed to me many times. What some might call her motive. What has always concerned me is if she actually acts out these threats. Time will tell...

I would steer clear of AZ, a corrupt place, at least in Phoenix. The voting situation there is corrupt as hell according to my info and I don't say this lightly.. I trust the news I get.

And TX.. don't know what the heck's going on there but I had an interesting encounter with a librarian there once and she didn't like my attitude (not sure why. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary) but all the sudden cops arrived... I "know" she was responsible because... Well, the long story short is they were OK and didn't harass me but still... did NOT appreciate that. I think they knew she was some kind of over zealous busy body or whatever... they were very cool and took off...

It's possible she was a lib and didn't like... whatever it was about me that wasn't lib-like... kind of bizarre bc she didn't know me from Adam...

I think Florida would be a good one... and there are others.

I would steer clear of AZ, a corrupt place, at least in Phoenix. The voting situation there is corrupt as hell according to my info and I don't say this lightly.. I trust the news I get.

And TX.. don't know what the heck's going on there but I had an interesting encounter with a librarian there once and she didn't like my attitude (not sure why. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary) but all the sudden cops arrived... I "know" she was responsible because... Well, the long story short is they were OK and didn't harass me but still... did NOT appreciate that. I think they knew she was some kind of over zealous busy body or whatever... they were very cool and took off...

It's possible she was a lib and didn't like... whatever it was about me that wasn't lib-like... kind of bizarre bc she didn't know me from Adam...

I think Florida would be a good one... and there are others.

My concern is that Florida police are too closely aligned with Toronto Police. TPS happen to be one of, if not the most corrupt police force in Canada, (Peel Region Police are also viewed the same).

I must go to a district in which local police have a clue. A place where most are former military would be ideal as I trust military volunteers above all others.

The taxes are low, the weather is nice, but there are also too many Canadians there.

From what I have read, TX, AZ and N.C seem the best, TX has a bonus of having strong business schools. Not world renowned, but respected.

1 Cor 6:9

New King James

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

American Standard Version
Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

Berean Study Bible
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,

Douay-Rheims Bible
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

COMMENTS

Interesting how not all versions mention the term: abusers of themselves with mankind, which I had heard long ago and always wanted to look up in the Bible but never did until today... interesting term, that one...

I think of Jodi Arias (not that she's the only one) who became some kind of sex slave to her boyfriend whom she later slashed to death, likely because he was trying to move on to someone more normal and healthy. She abased herself sexually and then... I guess she took out her self-hatred on her boyfriend? something like that...
There is only "one" sin that can't be forgiven........the sin that remains "unrepentant". Everyone sins and there is no one sin greater than the next........all have the same wages, Death. (Roman 6:23)

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and the truth is not in us." -- 1 John 1:8-10.

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace might abound?" Study Romans 6:1-23

"For if we sin willfully after that which we have received the knowledge of truth, there remaineth no more sacrifices for sin." (Hebrews 10:26)

We have an advocate that stands between Sin and the Father.......Christ Jesus(1 John 2:1-2), but there is no sacrifice if you continue in and repeatably engage in the same sin with the knowledge between righteousness and unrighteousness clearly defined and understood.

Paul Addresses this reprobate mentality clearly...........God will give up on the one's who continue to sin with premeditation and allow those to direct themselves on the path that leads to hell. (Romans 1:26-32)

Last edited:
My concern is that Florida police are too closely aligned with Toronto Police. TPS happen to be one of, if not the most corrupt police force in Canada, (Peel Region Police are also viewed the same).

I must go to a district in which local police have a clue. A place where most are former military would be ideal as I trust military volunteers above all others.

The taxes are low, the weather is nice, but there are also too many Canadians there.

From what I have read, TX, AZ and N.C seem the best, TX has a bonus of having strong business schools. Not world renowned, but respected.
All I can say is I have had a few "interesting" problems just while traveling through TX... but it was in big cities. Austin is very liberal and probably anti-cop.

The small towns are great, though.

Forum List

Back