A liberal ( a leftist in today's world) is........

jfk-liberal2.png

Yes...the lefty, statist thugs have taken the term "liberal" and used it to hide their big government, anti human agenda......now that that term is seen as big government statism, they are falling back on "progressive" to hide who they really are..........

We don't support big government, we support the right sized government to meet the needs of "We the people"

Conservatives only care about what Government can do for the one percent

Of course, the "right sized" government is aways bigger than the one we currently have.

Funny how that works.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Not really

We have the same sized federal government as we had 50 years ago....even though our population has almost doubled

yawn

another idiotic meme brought to you by brainwashed idiots that falls apart upon scrutiny. there are fewer people now because of technology; people were needed then to do jobs that machines do now, not because obama has streamlined federal government. that is larger now than it EVER was under bush despite having fallen a little from another RECORD HIGH set under obama

libs are losers who lie to themselves

another idiotic meme brought to you by brainwashed idiots that falls apart upon scrutiny. there are fewer people now because of technology; people were needed then to do jobs that machines do now, not because obama has streamlined federal government. that is larger now than it EVER was under bush despite having fallen a little from another RECORD HIGH set under obama

Total Government Employment Since 1962

The lie, is yours of course...

switchboard operators, dictaphone, typing pools, typesetters, elevator operators, mimeograph operators, street sweepers, clock repairers, check writers, manual dock loaders...etc. all of these are jobs that existed 50 years ago

i already explained this to you. you're slow............and lying

i already explained this to you. you're slow............and lying
Unlike you I'm in good shape. I have actual numbers unlike your lying dogma.

maybe

you should look at your own graph again? federal employment under obama reached a high that was higher than Bush's EVER WAS. is it higher right now? for the most part yes; still higher than nearly every bush year; and again bush never reached as high as obama. oh and leftard; do you REALLY want to go there? because it would be much higher if not for Republicans regaining control of congress wouldnt it? remember that "obstruction" tag?

pretty sure 4,443,000 is higher than bush's highest year of 4,210,000 leftard

(your graph)

try again

maybe

you should look at your own graph again? federal employment under obama reached a high that was higher than Bush's EVER WAS. is it higher right now? for the most part yes; still higher than nearly every bush year; and again bush never reached as high as obama. oh and leftard; do you REALLY want to go there? because it would be much higher if not for Republicans regaining control of congress wouldnt it? remember that "obstruction" tag?
"...that is larger now than it EVER was under bush despite having fallen a little from another RECORD HIGH set under obama"

Obama didn't set the record high, and it's not larger now than it ever was under Bush. Next time just don't lie.

you're right leftard; i said higher now than EVER was under bush; when i should have said it reached a higher level under obama than it EVER did under bush.

that's your idea of a win huh?

it is higher; obama increased the size of the federal government

you're simply pathetic

and of course just THIS YEAR your Messiah called for an even larger federal workforce. In fact calling in February in a budget submitted to Congress for the largest federal workforce since the Cold War started

you're right leftard; i said higher now than EVER was under bush; when i should have said it reached a higher level under obama than it EVER did under bush.

you're simply pathetic
The government is smaller than it was under the Obama high and under the Bush high, meaning it is now smaller, not growing but shrinking. Next time just be a man about it.

you're simply pathetic
The government is smaller than it was under the Obama high and under the Bush high, meaning it is now smaller, not growing but shrinking. Next time just be a man about it.

it's down from a record high set under obama that bush never came close to touching
YOU be a man for once

and the number it is at now is still higher than about 6 bush years

no YOU be a man; obama isnt the lean government cutter you're implying he is

what a joke you are

you're simply pathetic

it's down from a record high set under obama that bush never came close to touching
YOU be a man for once
Obama didn't set the record high, dumbass. Look at the chart.

should i even bother your self-deluding ass asking if any Dems, including one Senator obama, voted to cut the federal workforce?

Forum List

Back