A letter to your Senator

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
The dollar collapse will destroy conservatives, liberals, independents, Christians, atheists, and all races.

I have posted my letter to my Senator here:
Screwed Again: America is not a class room at Princeton

Feel free to copy my letter and send it to your Senators and Representative.

There are 18,861 members here. Our dollar collapse is more important than protecting women in Afghanistan. The Taliban and Al qaeda are no threat to America. 18,861 letters would be a good start. Then use Facebook and emails to urge all Americans to fire Bernanke and fix the budget now. Ending the wars now would be a serious budget remedy.

Commodities prices are skyrocketing across the board because Bernanke is destroying the dollar. The super market is just starting to ratchet up prices.

• Banned
Listen to Bernanke's interview, carefully on 60 Minutes.

Interview with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke - 60 Minutes Overtime - CBS News

He said we did QE2 before. That's a flat lie.

If ballooning money (monetary policy) might benefit the job market, there would be no unemployment in America by right now. Bernanke is incompetent right now.

He told the Senate that when he starts selling the Treasury notes bought by QE2 into the market that the market will take it in stride. That's ridiculous.

Not to be a cynic, but letters don't move Congressmen and Senators, lobbyist money does. Besides, Helicopter Ben doesn't really answer to Congress...YET. IMHO we need to cut spending, save SS & Medicare, get to a balanced federal budget, get tax rates back to the Clinton era, and the US dollar will be fine. Its still better than every other major currency.

• Banned
Not to be a cynic, but letters don't move Congressmen and Senators, lobbyist money does. Besides, Helicopter Ben doesn't really answer to Congress...YET. IMHO we need to cut spending, save SS & Medicare, get to a balanced federal budget, get tax rates back to the Clinton era, and the US dollar will be fine. Its still better than every other major currency.

A cynic? He testified to the Senate Banking Committee and the House Financial Services. You're in a trance. You just repeated the propaganda.

Forum List

Back