A letter to Holocaust Deniers!

Antisemitism is what got Hitler where he needed to be in order to do all the other awful stuff.

but it is part of a larger problem of regarding people you don't like as less than human.

So jumping on antisemitism is like pulling the first dandelion to invade your lawn. It makes sure the problem doesn't get substantially worse very quickly.

Are those like me who think that Israel causes some of it's own problems and we should not support them antisemetic?

I feel the same about several other countries, but there is no label for that.

Hating them just because of their religion is antisemitic. But do we have an name for hating Islamic semitic folks because of their religion?

Israel causes a lot of its own problems. There is a substantial difference between saying the policy of Israel is less than helpful, or actually bad and that jewish intransigence is the cause of the worlds misfortune.

Discussing policy is always in line.

I do think that when it comes to an argument between a democratic state and a tyrannical state, I think it is in out best interest to support the democratic state despite the things it does might be less than brilliant from our point of view. This is especially the case when the democratic state is looking out of its own safety.

"Never again."

Too late. It happened in Rwanda, Cambodia, Bosnia, and Darfur. Humanity is too damned stupid to learn from past mistakes.

As a Christian and believer of God it does not matter what the Human man says or does because God is the creator and those who have and will create chaos on this earth will perish. I dare anyone on this board to say that the Human man is above God.

I am sure the Holocaust happened and was one of the dark chapters in humanity.
I cannot condemn it enough.

With all respect I do not think something like that gives the jews a free ride on anything though no more than I think todays blacks deserve a free ride because many of their ancestors were slaves.

We live in the here and now and that is what we should base our lives on.

It has nothing to do with a free ride. There were many in those camps who were not Jewish. The sign outside the camps today reads "Never again" in 4 different languages.

This is what we must take from this part of our history. To never allow this to happen again.

are you not paying attention? this happens all the time...

darfur, rwanda, bosnia

Rwanda
In 1994, the world stood by again as another genocide exploded in Africa. For 100 blood-soaked days, Rwanda's Hutu majority systematically slaughtered 800,000 minority Tutsis.

Uganda
Since the late 1980s, the government of Uganda has been engaged in a brutal civil fighting against a rebel group called the Lord's Resistance Army—or LRA—that abducts children and tortures them into soldiers

The Democratic Republic of the Congo
Since the mid-1990s, the Congo has been a war-torn nation. The country's most recent conflict stems from a struggle for resources and power. Four million people have already been massacred, and every day, rape is used as a vicious weapon against women.

Modern Day Genocide - Survivors' Stories from Bosnia, Rwanda, Darfur - Oprah.com

And why is all of this happening? The human man is lustful and materialistic. He sees the world as his own and does not follow the teachings of God. Therefore whatever he gives out comes back. In other words, when a man kills another man and his children, that man will suffer ten times the loss he caused upon the other man and so will his children. It is sad what is happening around the world today and in years past b/c we will all have to answer for the wrongs we have done and evil thoughts we have had.

It's a bit absurd that anybody would deny it. There are countless eyewitnesses, surviving victims, testimony, documented evidence, videotapes and pictures. Undeniable

Just another example that humans are dishonest assholes

With all respect I do not think something like that gives the jews a free ride on anything though no more than I think todays blacks deserve a free ride because many of their ancestors were slaves.

It has nothing to do with a free ride. There were many in those camps who were not Jewish. The sign outside the camps today reads "Never again" in 4 different languages.

This is what we must take from this part of our history. To never allow this to happen again.

Except we do let it happen constantly.THere have been many other "genocide" or attempted genocide of people around the world. Many african nations have this problems, and the world does nothing.

Except we do let it happen constantly.THere have been many other "genocide" or attempted genocide of people around the world. Many african nations have this problems, and the world does nothing.

Actually I already mentioned that.

Forum List

Back