A letter-appealing to U.S. Senators from a Syrian-American patriot

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Being an American, I felt responsibility to share this:

IMMEDIATELY STOP SENDING ALL FORMS OF AID TO ANTI-GOVERNMENT FIGHTERS IN SYRIA, INCLUDING THE FSA!
As I write this letter to you, my family, in our village in Syria, is preparing for combat between the Syrian Army and the terrorists, who have taken up residence nearby and have been attacking and harassing our people for over two years now. Two weeks ago, these “rebels,” as the US administration calls them, ran a car off the road near our village, shot one of the boys, and beheaded the other because he was wearing a cross.

As a Syrian(American) with family in the middle of the combat, let me be perfectly clear. We DO NOT appreciate the US government’s policies against Syria. The United States is NOT helping the Syrian people. You are hurting us, both the people living in Syria, under constant threat of violence and death, and also those living all around the world, who lay sleepless with worry over the safety of their loved ones. We do not fear the Syrian Army, but rather the animals that you are currently aiding with training, supplies and weapons.

When the Syrian army came to the village this week, the people I spoke with, both here and in the village, had only one thing to say, “Thank God!” We are relieved that the army is in the village, we pray for the victory of the Syrian Army over the radical Islamists and FSA traitors in our country. We pray that President Bashar Al Assad and the Syrian Army win the war so the Syrian people can begin to rebuild the country. It is up to the Syrian people to decide who their president is, it is not up to the United States government, or any other government in this world.

As an American, I am outraged that the US government continues to follow the same immoral policies as the previous administration. I am thoroughly fed up with our tax dollars being spent to finance regime change, so we can align other governments to our economic and geopolitical agenda. The use of propaganda to once again destroy a sovereign nation on the flimsiest of pretexts is completely unacceptable. This adminstration’s continuing support of the same radical, jihadists that were responsible for the largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil is unjustifiable in any circumstance, but even more so in this instance, when it is so clearly against the will of the Syrian people themselves, and against any hope of peace and safety in Syria.

And so, as a Syrian-American, and as your constituent, I implore you to take whatever steps necessary to stop all aid to any and all anti-government fighters against the Syrian government and the Syrian army. I also ask that the US government demand that its allies, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Great Britain and Turkey, immediately STOP supporting the same anti-government groups. If this is done, then YES, President Al Assad and the Syrian Army will quickly win this war. And that is precisely the point. This is neither a civil war, nor a popular uprising. This is an attempt by foreign governments to hijack the Syrian peoples’ call for reforms to create regime change and divide and destroy the country.

If you have any questions about the situation in Syria, or about anything I have written, I urge you to contact me. I am in direct contact with my nephews, D.Y., S.Y. and M.Y. as well as a family friend, M.H., who are at this very moment, in our village. I am also in direct contact with my brother, Y.Y. and sister, J.Y. who have left the village with their children and grandchildren for their safety, (having fled from the terrorists, NOT the Syrian army) as well as my niece, S.H. who lives in Damascus. I would appreciate the opportunity to educate you further about what is really happening in Syria. Please do what you can to stop the killing. The US government is absolutely wrong in this. I pray you take action to prevent any more needless deaths. I pray you take action before I lose anyone I love.

Sincerely,

Leila Piazza

Read more at LiveLeak.com - A letter-appealing to U.S. Senators from a Syrian-American patriot

Being an American, I felt responsibility to share this:

IMMEDIATELY STOP SENDING ALL FORMS OF AID TO ANTI-GOVERNMENT FIGHTERS IN SYRIA, INCLUDING THE FSA!
As I write this letter to you, my family, in our village in Syria, is preparing for combat between the Syrian Army and the terrorists, who have taken up residence nearby and have been attacking and harassing our people for over two years now. Two weeks ago, these “rebels,” as the US administration calls them, ran a car off the road near our village, shot one of the boys, and beheaded the other because he was wearing a cross.

As a Syrian(American) with family in the middle of the combat, let me be perfectly clear. We DO NOT appreciate the US government’s policies against Syria. The United States is NOT helping the Syrian people. You are hurting us, both the people living in Syria, under constant threat of violence and death, and also those living all around the world, who lay sleepless with worry over the safety of their loved ones. We do not fear the Syrian Army, but rather the animals that you are currently aiding with training, supplies and weapons.

When the Syrian army came to the village this week, the people I spoke with, both here and in the village, had only one thing to say, “Thank God!” We are relieved that the army is in the village, we pray for the victory of the Syrian Army over the radical Islamists and FSA traitors in our country. We pray that President Bashar Al Assad and the Syrian Army win the war so the Syrian people can begin to rebuild the country. It is up to the Syrian people to decide who their president is, it is not up to the United States government, or any other government in this world.

As an American, I am outraged that the US government continues to follow the same immoral policies as the previous administration. I am thoroughly fed up with our tax dollars being spent to finance regime change, so we can align other governments to our economic and geopolitical agenda. The use of propaganda to once again destroy a sovereign nation on the flimsiest of pretexts is completely unacceptable. This adminstration’s continuing support of the same radical, jihadists that were responsible for the largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil is unjustifiable in any circumstance, but even more so in this instance, when it is so clearly against the will of the Syrian people themselves, and against any hope of peace and safety in Syria.

And so, as a Syrian-American, and as your constituent, I implore you to take whatever steps necessary to stop all aid to any and all anti-government fighters against the Syrian government and the Syrian army. I also ask that the US government demand that its allies, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Great Britain and Turkey, immediately STOP supporting the same anti-government groups. If this is done, then YES, President Al Assad and the Syrian Army will quickly win this war. And that is precisely the point. This is neither a civil war, nor a popular uprising. This is an attempt by foreign governments to hijack the Syrian peoples’ call for reforms to create regime change and divide and destroy the country.

If you have any questions about the situation in Syria, or about anything I have written, I urge you to contact me. I am in direct contact with my nephews, D.Y., S.Y. and M.Y. as well as a family friend, M.H., who are at this very moment, in our village. I am also in direct contact with my brother, Y.Y. and sister, J.Y. who have left the village with their children and grandchildren for their safety, (having fled from the terrorists, NOT the Syrian army) as well as my niece, S.H. who lives in Damascus. I would appreciate the opportunity to educate you further about what is really happening in Syria. Please do what you can to stop the killing. The US government is absolutely wrong in this. I pray you take action to prevent any more needless deaths. I pray you take action before I lose anyone I love.

Sincerely,

Leila Piazza

Read more at LiveLeak.com - A letter-appealing to U.S. Senators from a Syrian-American patriot

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

For some reason the government refuses to recognize that terrorists and paid mercenaries are trying to topple Assad.

There are no rebels.

But there are these maniacs who now control a portion of Syria and are now invading Iraq.

Blood-soaked fanatics who make Al Qaeda look amateur: Formidable army of 12,000 black-clad fanatics who rule by beheading, amputation and crucifixion

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) rules nation-sized swathe of land

Grew out of Al Qaeda in Iraq, but has eclipsed them in power and brutality

Boasts 12,000 fighters, many of whom have flooded in from abroad

Grew stronger thanks to unrest in Syria - and is well-armed and well-funded

Rules its territory with a ruthless take on Islamic law, involving brutal punishment

article-2655310-1EAD995F00000578-553_634x414.jpg

Territory: The above map shows the areas of Iraq and Syria currently controlled by Isis forces

Blood-soaked fanatics who make Al Qaeda look amateur | Mail Online

I believe they are funded by same international bankers who fund and fully control the US government: I read they, ISIS just robbed some city in Iraq taking 400+ million in gold or something like that - they made similar claims with Stalin claiming he was a bank robber, when in fact it is a well documented fact that Lenin/Stalin were actually FUNDED by international bankers. Claiming that they rob a bank creates an image of anti establishment rebel, which they are NOT - McCain was a maverick also. So was Obama. Reality is they are NOT mavericks, none of them. And I know I probably have a long way to go if I will ever wake people up, but it needs to be done.

Forum List

Back