Buckle Up! Biden Delivers War Powers Notification to Congress

Trump will get us into WWIII - A Liberal

We need to go to war - Joe Biden

Most Americans are not in favor of fighting wars for other people. This will turn out badly at home since Biden has already let in thousands upon thousands of sympathizing Hamas/Iranian/Syrian military aged individuals at our open southern border. Expect reprisals on our home soil IF we declare war on Iran and Syria.

The US has been at war with Iran for a long time, Iraq and Afghanistan have been Iranian proxy wars.

The US has been at war with Iran for a long time, Iraq and Afghanistan have been Iranian proxy wars.

Afghanistan was for ENRON. They needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan... and they were big Bush donors.

Seems like the younger democrats are Hamas lovers. The ones you loons brainwashed.

Maybe they are better educated and see through the manipulations. After all.. they do the fighting and dying.

Maybe they are better educated and see through the manipulations. After all.. they do the fighting and dying.

Yeah, support a terrorist organization.

None the less, he didn’t start it.
Truman got us involved immediately after WW2. The French warned him that it was a losing cause but he got the ball rolling. The French also told us that there were no WMDs but that didn`t stop Gomer Bush and President Cheney`s criminal invasion of Iraq. We`re a war mongering nation.

Leftists suggest it's Republican POTUS that get us involved in wars. Well history supports the opposite. Leftists are never right, ever.........NEVER

Leftists suggest it's Republican POTUS that get us involved in wars. Well history supports the opposite. Leftists are never right, ever.........NEVER
I`m left and I never said anything close to what you`re claiming. STFU ayehole.

Golly, you never hear of the war-monger right before? I'll bet you haven't heard Republicans are racist too.
What I have heard is that you`re boring as hell. I`ve got better things to do this afternoon that debate dumbasses.

Forum List

Back