Buckle Up! Biden Delivers War Powers Notification to Congress

Truman got us involved immediately after WW2. The French warned him that it was a losing cause but he got the ball rolling. The French also told us that there were no WMDs but that didn`t stop Gomer Bush and President Cheney`s criminal invasion of Iraq. We`re a war mongering nation.
You’re crazy…if you don’t like it here, move…

The irs agents won't go after the super wealthy. They have lawyers, they will go after the poor and middle class. That cannot afford to fight.
And the IRS is going to collect $90 billion dollars a year from single parents who received a child tax credit that they weren't entitled to?

Bullshit.

Says the retard who still thinks Trump "colluded" with Russia. When in fact the Hillary campaign created and funded the lie, used campaign money to pay for the steele dossier.
Before you go off unhinged read the Mueller report, halfwit.

No more than I mind the gauging of my pocketbook by idiot Dems and their planned (and failed) IRS expansion.
Well, thanx for admitting that you don't mind taking it in the ass by uber wealthy tax cheats.

Afghanistan was for ENRON. They needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan... and they were big Bush donors.

Well... sometimes these things aren't just for one reason.

Afghanistan sits next to Iran, had the US invaded Iran, Enron would have stuck it rich because they US would have handed out oil sites like they did in Iraq.

1698963129807.png

Trump will get us into WWIII - A Liberal

We need to go to war - Joe Biden

Most Americans are not in favor of fighting wars for other people. This will turn out badly at home since Biden has already let in thousands upon thousands of sympathizing Hamas/Iranian/Syrian military aged individuals at our open southern border. Expect reprisals on our home soil IF we declare war on Iran and Syria.

Wow! What a NOTHING BURGER!!!

Biden just sent an official notification to Congress describing actions that he's ordered against Iranian assets in Syria since Oct. 7.

Nothing new, and nothing that everybody in the world did not know about.

Puttng pressure on Iran, so that they put pressure on Hamas to release hostages is a really great move by the President!

Wow! What a NOTHING BURGER!!!

Biden just sent an official notification to Congress describing actions that he's ordered against Iranian assets in Syria since Oct. 7.

Nothing new, and nothing that everybody in the world did not know about.

Puttng pressure on Iran, so that they put pressure on Hamas to release hostages is a really great move by the President!

Wow. What did Biden do to Iran? Trip over them, MAGA man?

I have no further desire to argue with a delusional fool. Goodbye!

Thanks, MAGA man!

I didn't think you'd get my post, but you DID! What you said was retarded so I responded in kind. And you GOT IT. I can't believe it, that's the first time.

I hope you didn't miss too much class

Last edited:

Forum List

Back