A "jury" of one.....Barr did what he was hired by Trump to do....

A talking point that would have been employed no matter who was chosen, case someone hasn't said that already

So you ARE saying that Mueller and his 19 lawyers are
sitting there silently with their collective thumbs up their
asses watching silently as Barr misrepresents their final report.

THAT (the above) is YOUR moronic conclusion.........I did NOT say that Barr "misrepresented" Mueller's report....what I AM stating is that Barr may have omitted what Mueller findings conclude about your orange clown's cronies and crooks' "love affair" with Russian oligarchs and spies.

Mueller has already sent several of these cronies to prison....

NOW, it is a POLITICAL decision by Congress to determine if there was intent (or not) by the liar-in-chief to have surrounded himself with such low-life cronies and stooges.

Last edited:
Why won't ANY Trump cultists simply address these two simple questions posed in my O/P?

I'll repeat them so that maybe they can muster up the "courage" to address them:

a. Did Mueller hand off a final decision of Trump's obstruction to a jury of one; i.e., Barr???

OR

b. Did Mueller intend for Congress to be the ultimate "judge" on whether there WAS obstruction??

Of course, a close review of the entire Mueller report can best address the two above questions....

To Barr's credit, he DID state in his little letter that Mueller could NOT determine whether Trump was exonerated from the charge of obstructing justice.....

Since Trump openly (ans stupidly) stated to the Russian ambassador that he fired Comey because of the Russian probe.....and since Trump openly stated to Lester Holt that he wanted Comey gone because of that same on-going Russian probe.........Trump HIMSELF prompted a special counsel probe.

Now, based on Barr's memo as a private citizen that he felt that Trump should never have been investigated as a a president (which was basically a letter requesting Trump to appoint him as AG)....and based on the DOJ unofficial "policy" that a president is ABOVE the law, Barr WILL be called to testify before one or two House committees.

The questions that Barr will be asked will entail his "conclusion" that although Mueller openly stated that the president was NOT exonerated, WHY did Barr determine that there's no further need to investigate Trump?

Basically, based on Mueller's indecision on whether Trump did or did not obstruct justice, the questions for Barr will be interesting in how he answers:

a. Did Mueller hand off a final decision of Trump's obstruction to a jury of one; i.e., Barr???

OR

b. Did Mueller intend for Congress to be the ultimate "judge" on whether there WAS obstruction??

Of course, a close review of the entire Mueller report can best address the two above questions.....

(Go at it, Trump cultists.......but please try some objectivity.....lol)

Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Not Trump. And Barr is the new AG appointed by Trump. Mueller was the man in charge of the investigation. Not Barr.

Mueller did the job and you don't like the results.

Tough shit.

Not that there is much OBJECTIVITY among Trump cult members, but for others, let me state what Barr wrote in his UNSOLICITED memo to the DOJ as he was "applying: for the job of AG and convinced Trump that Barr was HIS MAN who would protect his sorry, orange ass.

in June 2018, when Barr sent an unsolicited memo to the Justice Department, asserting that Mueller’s investigation of Trump for alleged obstruction of justice was “fatally misconceived.” In the memo, Barr made an argument similar to Trump’s lawyers — that presidents cannot be investigated for actions they are permitted to take, such as firing officials who work for them, based on their subjective state of mind.

NOW, would ANY objective person conclude that Barr does NOT have a prejudicial bent?

NOW, would any objective person conclude that Barr should be the primary jurist to "interpret" Mueller's findings?

THAT (the above) is YOUR moronic conclusion.........I did NOT say that Barr "misrepresented" Mueller's report....what I AM stating is that Barr may have omitted what Mueller findings

So you are AGREEING with the Mueller investigation conclusion that there was NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, and NO COLLUSION ... but you are desperately hoping that there is some verbiage within the report that CNN, Democrats, and snowflakes will be able to spin to come up with continued justification (in their Trump-hating minds) to continue the false collusion narrative and their attempted coup against the President...

Got it.

o you are AGREEING with the Mueller investigation conclusion that there was NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, and NO COLLUSION ... but you are desperately hoping that there is some verbiage within the report that CNN, Democrats, and snowflakes will be able to spin to come up with continued justification (in their Trump-hating minds) to continue the false collusion narrative and their attempted coup against the President...

Got it.

Now that you "got it".......feel free to stick it up your ass......LMAO

o you are AGREEING with the Mueller investigation conclusion that there was NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, and NO COLLUSION ... but you are desperately hoping that there is some verbiage within the report that CNN, Democrats, and snowflakes will be able to spin to come up with continued justification (in their Trump-hating minds) to continue the false collusion narrative and their attempted coup against the President...

Got it.

Now that you "got it".......feel free to stick it up your ass......LMAO

No, that's what you and your beloved traitorous Democrats and you and your fellow snowflakes have been trying to do to Americans the last 2+ years, bend America over....

Trump said its Barr's call. I'll say its Barr's call. During his interview Barr said that he would release as much as possible.
Personally I would not release the report because the LAW says I don't have to.
The fucking dems don't deserve to see how their coup attempt played out.

Trump can cover up the report

It will only make it appear he is hiding something. If the report is as good as Barr said...why can’t we see it?

1. Trump has nothing to do with the report, its Barr's.
2. No collusion and no obstruction, means that there is nothing to hide.
3. The LAW says that the AG presents a summary, if you want the report next time change the law. (Hint: if its not indictable you don't say anything)
Sure he does

If Trump wants it released, it will be released

No collusion or obstruction means nothing meeting criminal thresholds. We can only assume the rest

Barr said he would release the report. If hi meant a personal summary, he should have said that at his confirmation

At his confirmation he said that "he would release as much as he could". So its up to Barr's interpretation.
The House voted unanimously that the report should be released to the public

Why are Republicans changing their mind. If the report exhonorates the President, wouldn’t they want everyone to see it?

Who says they won't?

Useless bait thread. It provides the mentally ill OP an opportunity to fling bigoted insults while spouting an astounding lack of knowledge and logic, nothing more.

nat4900 - You're a fake. You're sitting in a basement somewhere pretending you've pwned all these "idiots", but you know painfully well that if you acted like this in real life you'd get your head handed to you. Bottom line, you can't even fool yourself.

You were the one fantasizing about "Full military style assaults", remember? I was just the one wondering why Stone's house is still standing.

Maybe still standing... But I bet there's a lot of interior damage.. You got to check all the walls and ceilings and duct work for that hidden thumb drive...

Did you know about the AMPHIBIOUS assault that was part of that raid?? Or how CNN got there to SET UP PRIOR to the raid??? It fucking stinks.. And you just love the show without a CLUE as to the damage that does to Civil Liberties in this country.. Ask Dershowitz or someone who cares like me..

And Papadopoulos is in the crapper because of Mueller "investigating the Trump campaign prior to the election"? You may want to check that. Let me guess, the whole bunch of overwrought nonsense was planted on you by none other than the most sincere and honorable Mr. Nunes. Correct?

Nope.. Out of the 2 choices I assumed -- that makes YOU the clueless one.. You've been screwed by the group of lying morons that you've relied on to be informed.. You've missed a lot in evidence that is in plain sight and testimony.. There WAS an Intel Op run on the Trump campaign prior to the election and prior to the FISA applications they deviously obtained to use the MASSIVE Big Brother NSA spy machine later on..

If you have ANY interest in the traitorous abuses that were done here, look up operation "Cross Fire Hurricane" and the names Halper and Mifsud.. You'll find articles even in the NY Times, by Gregg Greenwald, and various London papers.. Because it was coordinated in England by Halper.. And because there's one patriot in Congress who cares ENOUGH to literally READ 1000s of pages of "closed door" testimony into the Congressional record - all that solid evidence is there as well.. It would have remained hidden from the public and media.
NOW TODAY -- you can read the Papadop story of entrapment and spying on line...

I'm not wasting time on your bad choice of media or ignorance.. But if you SURE you're right -- I'd be glad to go one on one with you in USMB Bull Ring and deprogram your shitty information... Let me know via PM and we can set it up...

Last I checked, Papadopoulos is since happily married, participates in a documentary about himself and is, after a 12-day prison term for lying to the FBI, promoting his new book while... wait for it: “I feel almost like a potential political rebirth in the making,” he told Foreign Policy, when, in your depiction, he was burned crisp.

Of course they'll be a book.. To warn America that this should never happen again.. And he'll lay out details about how OUR GOVERNMENT "interfered in a presidential election" in totally treasonous fashion.. And to pay the bills.. His wife is not happy.., Here's her view of it...

George Papadopoulos’ wife: ‘I think there is a huge amount of unfairness here’

She is an Italian lawyer who once worked for the European parliament and said her husband made a simple, honest mistake.

“I don’t know if any collusion happened ever, but definitely not because of George. And I know he isn’t involved in any manner, in any possible way, with collusion," she said.

“I have more ties to Russia than he does. I know many more people in Russia. I’ve been to Russia. He’s never been to Russia. He doesn’t have any ties to the Russia."

When asked about George Papadopoulos pleading guilty, she said. “There’s not much choice that a young person has when you’re involved with such major investigation and you know the cost of a trial.”

Cost is a big concern for the couple. To save money, they moved in with his mother. Already, legal fees have tapped them out. They launched a GoFundMe page to pay the bills. The original goal, $200,000 was revised down to $75,000. The total raised to date is a little over $300. The comments have not been kind. Some are downright profane. Others talk of treason.

The couple’s social media accounts suggest a glamorous life with trips to Beverly Hills and Oak Street Beach. But Simona Papadopoulos said it has all changed. They are now unemployable and living in a sort of suspended animation with zero income and a most uncertain future.

And when their defense teams compared notes and found the SAME shady Intel hired guns interacted with Michael Caputo who was also entrapped in all of this tawdry treason -- They ruined HIS life, family and finances as well...

Michael Caputo to Senate Intel Committee: 'God Damn You to Hell'

Lemme know if you want to actually CARE about your country's well-being and future.. I'd be glad to "re-educate" you properly... OR you'll just gradually get hit in the head with the NEW show coming to town to indict and punish the REAL "conspirators" -- now that Mueller is a nothing burger over-zealous partisan hack prosecutorial abuse job..

55576564_2275928675792232_636253221119066112_n.jpg

If the original allegation of collusion was not proved even after 2,000 subpoenas and 500 witnesses and two years of midnight search warrant raids. It stands to reason that the charge of obstruction can't stand if collusion was thrown out.
Liberals eschew facts and reason for chosen narratives.

Not totally their fault.. THey relied on lying media morons that fed their anger and biases for TWO YEARS... They not only lied - but promoted such pieces of shit like Avennati, Clapper, Brennan,Schift as heroes..

Biggest mass delusion and derangement EVER conspired into by the majority of American media... There's a price to pay for crapping on their journalism credibility... And it'll become obvious soon.. MSNBC hit new lows this week in viewership.. MORE to come...

The Obama Administration should all be hung on National TV for what they did.

They repeatedly tried
To send spies in to the Trump Campaign.

They wiretapped The Trump Campaign!

Repeatedly tried To send their Russian Allies at them.

The report said that despite this, The Trump Campaign repeatedly rebuffed these people.

I bet Obama and Clinton were like WTF we take Russian Bribes all the time and Trump won’t?

Last edited:

Perhaps someone with a junior high school education can teach you the fact that slave owners are all descendants of RED states.....you know those states that vote for fuckheads like Trump?.............LOL

Forum List

Back