A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

And just think, Trump failed to fund the wall with the last omnibus bill.

Looks like more of the same is headed to the US soon.
You need to fact check your Orange Orb's tweets.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety
DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality
This caravan does not include "dreamers". They have to be stopped.

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
Yes. that was the point of my post and link. The OP is ... a LIE

And aside from Lies being generally objectionable, it also detracted from the fact that unaccompanied children are still illegally coming to the US. The Obama admin paid mexico to turn them back on its southern border. The Obama admin also set up screening programs in some countries for children claiming to be victims and targets of oppression that would give then a claim to get here, but the programs did not increase overall numbers of people coming into the US.
A Guide to Children Arriving at the Border: Laws, Policies and Responses

Last edited:

The OP was sarcasm. Grow up.

The OP was sarcasm. Grow up.
Oh sorry. And you suck donkeys

Trump should put the military on the border to repel this invasion. Turn them around or shoot them, I don't care either way.

Because it is an invasion, have no doubts. They cross, they die. Shoot the enemy invaders before they can gain an even greater toehold on our soil. Mexico seems to like helping them out...

Your thread title contains a huge lie. One made by Trump and which you haven’t corrected:

None of these people are thinking they can take advantage of DACA.

1. DACA Dreamers have to have been brought to the US before they were 16.

2. They have to have been in the US for a minimum of 10 years.

3. New DACA applications are not being processed.

Trump lied. But you should be used to that.
OK, what are they thinking? What advantage do they expect to gain by invading in force?

The America I grew up in is dead.

Children can no longer safely go out to play for fear of predators or wacko leftists calling the law on the parents for leaving the kids unattended.

Women can't go for jogs in our most popular parks without personal safety devices of some sort.

Prime time TV is no longer safe viewing for children.

Movies glamorize sex and rape to such an alarming degree that our kids can't distinguish where societies line on bad behavior is drawn anymore. That same glorification is now in some of your child's video games.

Schools are no longer considered safe zones by many of the children attending them.

Political loose talk about non persecution for violating our national borders has cause a tidal wave of illegals to cross our borders and hit our nation's social services & safety nets.

Need you see any more reasons to reject progressive & liberal agendas?
True, sadly all too true.

Look Grampa Murked U another parrot repeating his new buzz phrase

A problem created by loose lips in our government.

From Reagan to Bush to Obama and now Trump

I'd be interested in Mom's legal documentation to be here. Of course, if she can get some DACA creds established, those poor, bereft children would have to have mamma there to help them.

And would you not admit that is a crisis heading directly out way that is worthy of debate?

If you see a group of people with their eyes firmly planted on you and the shopping stuff you just bought do you try to take precautions or just happily ask them what you can do for them?
Why is a "crisis" heading our way. Obama rounded up all the kids who were sent her in 2016 and sent them back. Surely Trump can do that much.
Obama's people quietly, surreptiously redistributed most of those "children" into unidentified communities all over the country.

Votto has proven he's not misinformed but just a liar.
That's all A-OK in Trump world! Frightening to see so many turn their souls over to the Devil himself....the master of all lies himself....

Never ever in my life, did I think I would see this day...... SAD.

And would you not admit that is a crisis heading directly out way that is worthy of debate?

If you see a group of people with their eyes firmly planted on you and the shopping stuff you just bought do you try to take precautions or just happily ask them what you can do for them?
Every year for 5 years they come to the border, turn themselves in, and get sent right back. So no, I do not see this as a crisis.
More lies. Just stop.

Immigrant children who cross border alone find themselves in Chicago shelters
“Alone” is not part of a caravan. I am happy to see the children are being cared for.
Super! How many do you have in your home?

Every year for 5 years they come to the border, turn themselves in, and get sent right back. So no, I do not see this as a crisis.
More lies. Just stop.

“Alone” is not part of a caravan. I am happy to see the children are being cared for.
None. You?

Why is a "crisis" heading our way. Obama rounded up all the kids who were sent her in 2016 and sent them back. Surely Trump can do that much.

Yes, but Obama did not have the entire media and court system to try and stop him and demonize him and make his life a living hell in the process.

And I'm sure they all just turned around and came back anyway.
Obama didn’t try as hard as Trump to violate the constitution :dunno:

And what you say about the media is laughable, considering the hysterics the conservative MSM was in for 8 years about childish falsehoods. Like that Obama was born in Kenya and that Michelle is a man.
You are half right...Michelle never claimed she was a man...

Obama's people quietly, surreptiously redistributed most of those "children" into unidentified communities all over the country.
In retrospect, I think you are more right about that than wrong. The OP was unfortunate, sarcasm or not. It is an issue.

And for the thousand or so people in the "caravan," its a real issue of whether Mexico will stop them at its southern border, as it would have before the bellicose Trump was elected.

More lies. Just stop.

None. You?
Why not? You'd care for them quite well, wouldn't you? I don't have any because all my pets were born here and have four legs. Plus, they don't like cold and snow very much. We also have our very own, built-in indigenous population of welfare leeches, so there isn't a lot of room for interlopers. I wouldn't mind having a few young, strong people around, willing to work for their place in life, but these "children" are not looking for work, they want the freebies promised in the adverts.

PLEASE please please show a link about a "caravan" of Mexicans headed towards the border, Cant find anything that supports that claim.

From at least the 1950's on, the U.S. acted to squelch reform movements in the Central American countries aimed at creating stable economies in these countries. Then the "conservatives" acted to squelch ZPG and related efforts to limit world population to sustainable numbers, opting instead for out-of-control growth among poorer and less educated populations lacking the knowledge of how to use technology to limit their populations. These marchers are the result of these ill-advised policies. So how can I blame them? They've got to live and eat. They are not the enemy.

It was the U.S. government of the time, its CIA, the anti-reformers, and the anti-ZPGers and anti-birth-control types who deserve to have the living shit beaten out of them for putting these people in the middle in the first place. Yet the "conservatives" are still whining to have more people people produced without any plan to take care of them.

"Conservatives": be fucking careful what you wish for.
funniest bunch of non-sense I have read in a long time.

hateful leftist want the power to determine who can and can't have kids.

Nope. All along, the aim was that everyone would have access to birth control and the national governments were to encourage its use, leaving people to make their decisions for themselves. Years ago, I had a neighbor from either Honduras or Nicaragua. She told me that back home, they had small houses, large families, slept in the same room with blankets for privacy, and barely enough food to go around. She said that she was happy to come here and have the means available to limit her offspring to two. She had her girl and her boy and she was through with it.

Why do you "conservatives" consistently refuse to acknowledge that many people want to limit the number of children they have? Why is this so hard to understand? This is how Hull House got started, Planned Parenthood got started. People wanted to turn off the spigot.

Just yesterday afternoon, my doctor (who is funny as hell and who went to another room to get pictures of his beloved dog and cat to show me) were talking about my trip that morning to the awful world of Costco and its flying unattended children that one is not supposed to kick or trip over. He told me that he was getting pressure from his in-laws to produce and he was not enthusiastic at the prospect of parenthood.

A few months back I saw a piece on population. It might have been on the BBC. It seems that the governments of some African nations are holding "husbands' schools" to encourage birth control, slow down population growth, and garner attention in rural areas to the health of wives and children. Meanwhile, the Polish and Taiwanese want to encourage the production of more Poles and Taiwanese. The government of Taiwan is running TV ads featuring happy, smiling, and obviously very pregnant Taiwanese people. The ad run by the Polish government is cuter: heterosexual couples laughing and smiling at each other while playing with bunny rabbits on the grass. I guess Taiwanese and Polish citizens are a bit reluctant to get in the game.

What does this all tell you about what actual people actually want?
I can only read so much stewpud, but I got 2 paragraphs in, so;

If people want to limit their kids, they can stop fucking.

and I also call bullshit on your story.

Taking a drag from her cigarette, a Mexican immigration agent looked out toward a caravan of migrants that grew larger with each step they took on the two-lane highway.

It is going to be really funny when all these disease ridden illegals start taking over the Country after we told you all what was coming and most of it was during Odumbass was in office.

Chant at the airport lately " LET THEM IN"....... shed a tear for those being sent back wonder how many leftist loons will shed tears when their own kids or grand kids get diseases, or murdered by one maybe a forty man rape can happen and that will wake up one lunatic left....doubtful though they'll make excuses for them like they already do " They don't know any better" . lmfao.
Seems like we definitely need to militarize our border and use whatever force is necessary to effectively keep them out.

Forum List

Back