A hometown example of the necessity of gun rights

No, idiot. It was quite obvious from the first what I meant to everyone but your dumb ass dancing and twisting and ducking and dodging and deflecting trying to support a bullshit argument.

Fact is, YOU are wrong. You hve been since you've opened your mouth and you've been owned by any and everyone that's cared to spank your ass.

No, you saying I am wrong does not make me wrong. And you have yet to use any facts to prove me wrong.

Not only did I win it slam dunk, I brought out your real character...Dude, you have no friends here!!! No one here likes person with a black soul. I believe anyone else on this board would have taken me up on my offer to help some starving children somewhere.
I revert to one of my favorite sayings concerning a person of your caliber...Selfish, self serving, self centered pencil pushing pin headed prick!!! Say what you want, I just gave you an oppertunity to help a starving child and you chose to run your mouth instead. GAME...POINT...MATCH!!!

Shoot back yes, shoot to kill, not necessarily the only option. Shoot them in the knees, then disarm them, shoot them in the arms and they cannot use them.

So I'm huddled in a corner being shot at with two kids behind me and you think I should have the duty to try to shoot the criminals in the kneecaps or arms? That's insane. It's a good way to ensure that my kids and I end up dead.

I agree to disagree. Keep your gun.

Not only did I win it slam dunk, I brought out your real character...Dude, you have no friends here!!! No one here likes person with a black soul. I believe anyone else on this board would have taken me up on my offer to help some starving children somewhere.
I revert to one of my favorite sayings concerning a person of your caliber...Selfish, self serving, self centered pencil pushing pin headed prick!!! Say what you want, I just gave you an oppertunity to help a starving child and you chose to run your mouth instead. GAME...POINT...MATCH!!!

If no one here likes me because of a post that you made, then they do not deserve my friendship. I don't beleiev that is the case. I think you want me to be hated and tried a very lame attempt to smear my character.

I doubt that if I conceded as you offered - that you would have given any money to any charity. You don't strike me as very honest or very giving. I think the whole thing was a ruse and that is why I did not play your childish little game.

You lose.

So I'm huddled in a corner being shot at with two kids behind me and you think I should have the duty to try to shoot the criminals in the kneecaps or arms? That's insane. It's a good way to ensure that my kids and I end up dead.

I agree to disagree.

You lose.

ok ok ok ok...

It seems that this thread has run it's course. It served the purpose that I wanted when creating it. I think Lookout is right, we've run this horse into the ground. I urge any of you NRA members out there to forward the above posted story to anyone else collecting examples of guns and personal defense.

That being said, I'll give Taomon respect for wading into this board and displaying enough Eballs (that's still frickin hilarious, gunny) to go ten rounds with people here who are clearly gun rights advocates, including myself, and see no reason to start getting personal and vindictive about expressed opinions. Certainly, I've had my fun with him too but, for a new guy, he didn't do too bad.

It's not that no one likes him here, rather, no one in this thread agrees with him on this issue. I'm betting that there are other issues where some of you might agree with him. Lord knows that there are many, MANY issues outside of the 2nd amendment where most of you will part ways with my opinions.

shake hands; it was an excellent fight and enjoy your stay at www.messageboard.com.

And why is that?
Because a skinny unarmed 12-year-old kid that walks onto my yard in the middle of the day and approaches my door isnt, at that point, a threat to your life or that of someone else.

Okay. What if he was 13 years old? What if he was holding a rock? Is one’s life still not being threatened? Okay. What if the kid is 13, muscular, and holding a rock – still not threatening enough to use a gun? Hmmm. What if the kid is 16 and holding a 5-inch knife? How about if he is 21, strong, angry, holding a rock and a 5-inch knife, and is trying to break through your window?

No, you saying I am wrong does not make me wrong. And you have yet to use any facts to prove me wrong.

LMAO. You BEING wrong makes you pretty damned wrong though.:badgrin:

Just the fact that you continue to insist I prove you wrong when YOU are the one who has provided no facts to support your argument makes you look the fool, dude.

You've had nothing, and STILL have nothing. That simple.

Okay. What if he was 13 years old? What if he was holding a rock? Is one’s life still not being threatened? Okay. What if the kid is 13, muscular, and holding a rock – still not threatening enough to use a gun? Hmmm. What if the kid is 16 and holding a 5-inch knife? How about if he is 21, strong, angry, holding a rock and a 5-inch knife, and is trying to break through your window?

C'mon matts ... you know it's subjective depending on idividuals and/or individual circumstances.

What you choose to defend yourself with is going to be determined by the level of threat YOU perceive. For instance if a strong, angry 21 years old with a 5" knifeis trying to break through my window, he will be able to take note of me standing on the other side with a 6' bo, patiently awaiting his entrance.

However, I am skilled in the art of using the bo, and I'm not exactly a little guy myself. Some skinny, geeky little guy might feel threatened enough that his only recourse is to arm himself with a firearm anhd that any lesser level of protection would not be sufficient.

ok ok ok ok...

It seems that this thread has run it's course. It served the purpose that I wanted when creating it. I think Lookout is right, we've run this horse into the ground. I urge any of you NRA members out there to forward the above posted story to anyone else collecting examples of guns and personal defense.

That being said, I'll give Taomon respect for wading into this board and displaying enough Eballs (that's still frickin hilarious, gunny) to go ten rounds with people here who are clearly gun rights advocates, including myself, and see no reason to start getting personal and vindictive about expressed opinions. Certainly, I've had my fun with him too but, for a new guy, he didn't do too bad.

It's not that no one likes him here, rather, no one in this thread agrees with him on this issue. I'm betting that there are other issues where some of you might agree with him. Lord knows that there are many, MANY issues outside of the 2nd amendment where most of you will part ways with my opinions.

shake hands; it was an excellent fight and enjoy your stay at www.messageboard.com.

That said, I will not post to this thread anymore. In fact I saw a number of responses by gunny that I will not even read (as it will prompt me to retort unnecessarily). Thanks Shogun.

If you break someone's arms, they cannot continue raping someone. If you break their back, they cannot do much of anything. If you break their kneecaps, they will not have much fight left in them.

If somone shoots you can't break their arm. If someone shoots you, you won't be breaking their back. If someone shoots you, you won't be breaking any kneecaps. Sorry, your lightning fast reflexes aren't fast enough to do any of those things before a bullet hits you square in the chest. Get the picture yet?

I am not sidestepping the issue dude. I answered it. There is no instance where you have to kill another human being to stop a rape. There is no instance inwhich you have to kill another human being because alternatives always exist, always.

And because of this, if you kill - even in self defense, you should serve jail time. The judge can grant you a lenient sentence, but jail time must be involved because you committed a grave crime.

I assume that the police are trained to do everything in their power to not kill using their guns. In fact, that is the reason why the Tazer is now used. And mace and some new devices coming out that use microwaves and soundwaves.

You are simply off your rocker. By your very rationale you should have to serve jail time for assault with your kenpo. The purpose of courts is to meat out justice. Why is it just to throw someone in jail for defending someone..

You have done a lot of pissing and moaning about how people pick on you, to such an extent that I personally think you may be lieing about who you are. I simply can't fathom how somene who claims to be your age can be as immature and soft skinned as you are.

Shoot back yes, shoot to kill, not necessarily the only option. Shoot them in the knees, then disarm them, shoot them in the arms and they cannot use them.

If you are correct, then one has to ask:
-If alternatives always exist, why do police carry guns?
-Why are Police taught to shoot at center mass rather than knees and arms?
-Since alternatives always exist, should every police officer that kills someome go to jail?

Are you really this silly?
If you dont know what an 'actionable threat' is by now, you really can't be helped.

The fact is, if you do shoot someone and wound or kill them there is going to be an investigation as to whether you were justified in your actions. You can lay out a million different scenarios if you want, all of which will ultimately be decided by the legal system. You do have some burden to act in a manner appropriate with whatever action is being taken against you, but the law also recognizes how difficult it is to acurrately determine what might happen and take appropriate action.

Security by an armed citizen, as it should be.:clap2:

If more criminal knew they would be greeted with a gun, the crime rate would take a nose dive.:cool:

They will be greeted by my Glock model 22 in .40 S&W and I use Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement 165 GR. SXT. They are what used to be black talons but only for Law enforcement now they expand to 3 times the bullets width. Also The Fang Face Enhanced Penetration round. They are designed to be Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bullet technology. The compressed Tungsten-NyTrilium™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.

Forum List

Back