Zone1 A heretic cannot be pope--much less can an apostate

I’m not an Atheist. I believe in the Divine Power of the Universe (Deity/God). What I find no use for is RELIGION.

Happiness is not a necessary part of life. Propriety is a necessary part of life.
Ahhh.... God Lite. All of the fun with none of the messy sacrifices. It places no obligation on us whatsoever. It sounds wonderful but I don’t see how it could be helpful to one’s journey.

Of course happiness is vital to life. Happiness has been scientifically proven to lead to success.

Ahhh.... God Lite. All of the fun with none of the messy sacrifices. It places no obligation on us whatsoever. It sounds wonderful but I don’t see how it could be helpful to one’s journey
Actually the exact opposite. What I believe in does away with the pomp and circumstance, the silly trappings and ridiculous show. There’s no need for a church or a sermon because you are expected to live every day as if you’ll meet and be judged by the Deity TODAY. Your LIFE if your church and your sermon. The expectation is that you life properly every second, or be prepared to face the consequences.
Of course happiness is vital to life. Happiness has been scientifically proven to lead to success
Success is not vital to life either. Living a proper life is far more important than living a happy or successful life.

I almost walked out on what has turned out to be the single best job of my life because I was asked to do a project related to a business whose values I cannot condone (Planned Parenthood). Thankfully my employer made an accommodation for me, but I was ready to quit over it.

(I will answer your questions when you address the things I myself have said)
If he was a heretic, and it cannot be denied that he KNEW he was spreading heretical ideas, then he damaged the Church and likely led millions into Hell
I did address this. You said “JP II spread the heresy that all religions save.” . And I asked when and for a larger context of his speech because the charge of heresy is cause for excommunication. . You haven’t obliged. --- Anyway, that phrase can mean many different things. It may mean there is grace and merit in following some of the tenets of other faiths. . If that is one’s whole world and the only faith they have ever known, God may still very well grant that person grace or mercy for their obedience to what they thought was of some eternal goodness. << That is exactly what Vatican II says as well.

You can venerate such a person if you want--the Vatican II heretical sect made him a "saint" (Please)--but I am not going to. The late Bishop Lefebvre was absolutely correct in everything he said about Vatican II.. and guess what?
Whether John Paul II should have been considered to be a saint or not has no bearing on the main points you are making. . The topic is JP II is a heretic and consequently, an illicit pope. . You also have said all popes since John XXIII are false popes. . If he were not canonized you would still be making the same arguments, so it’s a red herring.

Unlike yours truly, HE was actually THERE.
Big deal. . So was the freemason Msgr. Bugnini there, is his word gospel as to the meaning and intent of Vatican II? Lefebvre may be correct on many points, but seceding from the Church is hardly proven to have been a move endorsed by God. . You speak far too dogmatically on all your judgments, imo. . Vatican II is not easily ruled upon, since many great holy men have far disparate views on various declarations made. . It is neither black nor white, at least, not that easy to be certain of on some matters. You want to make it so. . . Now answer my questions in post #30 as you said.

Last edited:
My words are in italics and/or brackets

I found this information at Novus Ordo Watch (which I will refer to as NOW):

Highlights from Fr Fenton article on JP II and other “popes” not being pope:

Canon 2316 Code of Canon Law 1917: One who with full knowledge helps in any way in the propagation of heresy is suspect of heresy”..

NOW says (Fr Fenton?):

It is “utterly preposterous” to say that JP II, head of the Church supposedly is not a formal heretic because of his ignorance of the teaching of the Church [!!]. (That's really something... a person claiming that the pope doesn't know Catholic teaching! And yet, since he is not really pope..)

A formal heretic is not a Catholic and since he is not a Catholic, he is not a valid pope… he is only the head of the Conciliar Church Yet by his heresy, he ceases to be head of the Church

Christ founded the Church as an indefectible supernatural society that would in truth constitute His very own Mystical Body

Vatican II focused on “freedom of belief and the freedom to be different derives” (as, I believe, JP II or some other novus ordo cleric put it)

NOW says:

Blasphemy! .. worse than heresy; it is apostasy… which does away with all of Catholicism. It does away with the very notion of revealed religion in general. It wipes out any religions’ claim to being the objective truth revealed by God, as it grounds [imprecise word] all religious belief in the sphere of the subjective and relative

This is Modernism which St Pius X called “the synthesis of all heresies”

NOW: It is also the fertile ground upon which the one-world religion of the Antichrist can be built because if God "wills all religions," then none of them are actually true.
Heretics, like Gnostic Christians, have always been a part of their greater Catholic umbrella of creeds.

Check your history and see that a Gnostic Pope was almost elected.

Let me know if you need links.

We are known as the good Christians who recognize the evil side of God, and disrespect followers too blind to see how immoral he is.

Regards
DL

Antichrist can be built because if God "wills all religions," then none of them are actually true.
IDK what a true religions are, but their best analogy is a tribe.

You have added the supernatural with the word "true", which is not a requirement or workable, given that God or his followers have yet to prove that the immoral jerk is real.

Most religions of the God followers are all about lies and not truth.

That is why their morals are so backwards.

Regards
DL

Actually the exact opposite. What I believe in does away with the pomp and circumstance, the silly trappings and ridiculous show. There’s no need for a church or a sermon because you are expected to live every day as if you’ll meet and be judged by the Deity TODAY. Your LIFE if your church and your sermon. The expectation is that you life properly every second, or be prepared to face the consequences.

Success is not vital to life either. Living a proper life is far more important than living a happy or successful life.

I almost walked out on what has turned out to be the single best job of my life because I was asked to do a project related to a business whose values I cannot condone (Planned Parenthood). Thankfully my employer made an accommodation for me, but I was ready to quit over it.
It's traditions which bind us. Religion isn’t about death it’s about living. How to live and how not to live.

Living a happy life is how one lives a proper and successful life. It’s just science.

It's traditions which bind us. Religion isn’t about death it’s about living. How to live and how not to live.

Living a happy life is how one lives a proper and successful life. It’s just science.
Keep enjoying your homophobic and misogynous traditions.

That binds all but the LGBTQ+ women born to your tradition.

You are still sacrificing your children to your blood thirsty God. --- by tradition.

Regards
DL

Keep enjoying your homophobic and misogynous traditions.

That binds all but the LGBTQ+ women born to your tradition.

You are still sacrificing your children to your blood thirsty God. --- by tradition.

Regards
DL
Did daddy not love you?

Did daddy not love you?
Unlike yours, mine was allowed to love all his children, be they LGBTQ+ women or not.

Unlike your mother, mine was equal of soul to my father, so he did not have to lower himself to her level to produce you.

Love equalizes.

You and yours divide and ostracize.

Someone daddies of your ilk need love lessons for sure.

Regards
DL

Unlike yours, mine was allowed to love all his children, be they LGBTQ+ women or not.

Unlike your mother, mine was equal of soul to my father, so he did not have to lower himself to her level to produce you.

Love equalizes.

You and yours divide and ostracize.

Someone daddies of your ilk need love lessons for sure.

Regards
DL
How does that make you feel?

Jesus never said Live a happy life

In fact He said we would be hated by all because of His Name.. that we would be persecuted, "hated by all" (Mk 1313, Mt 19 something)

St Paul said that it is necessary that we undergo many difficulties in order to enter Heaven.. In Phil 2:12 we are told to "work out [our] salvation with fear and trembling"

etc...........

If he was a heretic, and it cannot be denied that he KNEW he was spreading heretical ideas, then he damaged the Church and likely led millions into Hell
I did address this. You said “JP II spread the heresy that all religions save.” . And I asked when and for a larger context of his speech because the charge of heresy is cause for excommunication. . You haven’t obliged. --- Anyway, that phrase can mean many different things. It may mean there is grace and merit in following some of the tenets of other faiths. . If that is one’s whole world and the only faith they have ever known, God may still very well grant that person grace or mercy for their obedience to what they thought was of some eternal goodness. << That is exactly what Vatican II says as well.

Why are you asking me to do your homework? If you really care about this topic, go to Novus Ordo Watch and read what is there. I do think every now and then they say something that is a little.. I don't want to use the wrong word because I agree with them 99.9%.. just think their wording could be a little more refined. They tend to act like all Christian religions are fake and unhealthy and etc.. (my words).. This is a perception I have of them. I have not, however, found any heresy whatsoever in what they say. The same cannot be said for novus ordo clergy.. OMG.. Both Catholics and Protestants find GREAT error THERE!
Unlike yours truly, HE was actually THERE.
Big deal. . So was the freemason Msgr. Bugnini there, is his word gospel as to the meaning and intent of Vatican II? Lefebvre may be correct on many points, but seceding from the Church is hardly proven to have been a move endorsed by God. . You speak far too dogmatically on all your judgments, imo. . Vatican II is not easily ruled upon, since many great holy men have far disparate views on various declarations made. . It is neither black nor white, at least, not that easy to be certain of on some matters. You want to make it so. . . Now answer my questions in post #30 as you said.
Well, I already know about Bugnini, Apostate in Chief of Vatican II. And so far, I have not found ONE thing wrong with what Lefebvre wrote and I have read nearly all that he wrote. I have read the entire Bible AND had it read to me at Mass in both NO Churches and traditional.. read to me over and over and over again throughout the last couple decades. I know heresy when I see it. Also, I have my own personal experiences.. which you could never argue with. Novus O priests are rude and largely uncaring, except that there are notable exceptions.. God bless them.

I speak too dogmatically? Well, someone has to.

In fact He said we would be hated by all because of His Name.. that we would be persecuted, "hated by all" (Mk 1313, Mt 19 something)

St Paul said that it is necessary that we undergo many difficulties in order to enter Heaven.. In Phil 2:12 we are told to "work out [our] salvation with fear and trembling"

etc...........
That’s pretty dumb logic. Did Jesus tell you to be unhappy? But don’t be happy. Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Why are you asking me to do your homework? If you really care about this topic, go to Novus Ordo Watch and read what is there. I do think every now and then they say something that is a little.. I don't want to use the wrong word because I agree with them 99.9%.. just think their wording could be a little more refined. They tend to act like all Christian religions are fake and unhealthy and etc.. (my words).. This is a perception I have of them. I have not, however, found any heresy whatsoever in what they say. The same cannot be said for novus ordo clergy.. OMG.. Both Catholics and Protestants find GREAT error THERE!

Well, I already know about Bugnini, Apostate in Chief of Vatican II. And so far, I have not found ONE thing wrong with what Lefebvre wrote and I have read nearly all that he wrote. I have read the entire Bible AND had it read to me at Mass in both NO Churches and traditional.. read to me over and over and over again throughout the last couple decades. I know heresy when I see it. Also, I have my own personal experiences.. which you could never argue with. Novus O priests are rude and largely uncaring, except that there are notable exceptions.. God bless them.

I speak too dogmatically? Well, someone has to.
The heretic is you.

I haven't read all the material at Novus Ordo W

I am wondering: Where is one to go to Holy Mass if the NO Churches are all messed up and the SSPX are connected to the NO by their apparent respect for the authority of the fake popes?

I haven't read all the material at Novus Ordo W

I am wondering: Where is one to go to Holy Mass if the NO Churches are all messed up and the SSPX are connected to the NO by their apparent respect for the authority of the fake popes?
Which is why you are a heretic. You believe the Church herself is not a reliable teacher and guide in her daily teaching, that God has outsourced the Church's vigilance over the purity of the Faith to un-appointed clerics and laymen. It would mean the Church could not truly be said to be the Ark of Salvation who safely guides all who want to be saved to Heaven via true doctrine and the means of sanctification."

You might as well be a Mormon because that’s what they believe. They believe the Catholic Church is no longer an instrument of God.

Last edited:
Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. At least that is what the OP appears to believe will happen.

etc...........
Jesus was anti homophobe and misogynous.

Tell all the Christians and the good ones will convert to Gnostic thinking on equality+.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back