A guide to the racist trash who make up the genocide stories

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The groups playing on the fears of a 'white genocide’

But the main influence on Mr Trump's tweet was Fox News' Tucker Carlson, who aired a programme about farm killings, and who had also hosted Mr Roets during AfriForum's US tour.

Mr Roets welcomed the tweet - despite the fact that it incorrectly claimed the South African government was "now seizing land".

"I think our lobbying has certainly had an impact because we have spoken with a lot of people who have had contact with President Trump and we have spoken with many think tanks, one of them, for example, the Cato Institute, which has taken a very strong stance shortly before this statement by President Trump."

The gangs all here. Carlson,Duke,Trump,Bolton all on the same boat.

But the main influence on Mr Trump's tweet was Fox News' Tucker Carlson, who aired a programme about farm killings, and who had also hosted Mr Roets during AfriForum's US tour.

Mr Roets welcomed the tweet - despite the fact that it incorrectly claimed the South African government was "now seizing land".

"I think our lobbying has certainly had an impact because we have spoken with a lot of people who have had contact with President Trump and we have spoken with many think tanks, one of them, for example, the Cato Institute, which has taken a very strong stance shortly before this statement by President Trump."

In other threads, you've praised laws that subject people to criminal prosecution for expressing doubts about the Nazi Holocaust.

If those laws are justifiable, then why not similar laws for those who deny the genocide that is taking place in South Africa? The Nazi Holocaust was seventy years ago. What is happening in South Africa is happening now; those who deny it surely have less excuse than those who deny the Nazi Holocaust.

Last edited:

In other threads, you've praise laws that subject people to criminal prosecution for expressing doubts about the Nazi Holocaust.

If those laws are justifiable, then why not similar laws for those who deny the genocide that is taking place in South Africa? The Nazi Holocaust was seventy years ago. What is happening in South Africa is happening now; those who deny it surely have less excuse than those who deny the Nazi Holocaust.
Are you seriously comparing the deaths of millions of Jews with the random murders of 40 odd farmers ?
You should get help.

Are you seriously comparing the deaths of millions of Jews with the random murders of 40 odd farmers ?
You should get help.

Are you seriously trying to claim that because the South Africans do not have the means to carry out their genocide on the same scale that the Nazis did, that this makes it OK?
There is no genocide in South Africa. You have no evidence to support that at all. You insult the dead by claiming that there is a genocide.

There is no genocide in South Africa. You have no evidence to support that at all. You insult the dead by claiming that there is a genocide.

And why should you not be subject to criminal charges for denying the genocide that clearly is taking place in South Africa, the same way that you demand that those who deny the Nazi Holocaust be criminally charged?

What makes your genocide-denial any better than that which you condemn? What makes you any better than a Nazi-Holocaust-denier?

I like you, Tommy. You've got great taste in American Westerns.

That said, and speaking to the South Africa of the present, I could have gotten behind you on all this beyond say twenty-five or so years ago. However, the world has changed much since Mel Gibson and Danny Glover fought a ring of evil South African apartheid mercenaries in Lethal Weapon 2. What bothers me most are the words of one of the men himself who seemed on the fence about killing minorities in SA. Bad juju all around, regardless of skin color or origin.

And why should you not be subject to criminal charges for denying the genocide that clearly is taking place in South Africa, the same way that you demand that those who deny the Nazi Holocaust be criminally charged?

What makes your genocide-denial any better than that which you condemn? What makes you any better than a Nazi-Holocaust-denier?
The difference is the Holocaust is a verified historcal fact. The current situation in South Africa is nothing more than an alt right wankfest. As I stated before you have no evidence for it so why do you persist in flogging a dead horse.

God bless them.
And how odd that you think it’s indecent to be concerned about white farmers being murdered and their land being stolen from them.

But then you are pally with the poster here who proudly said (and repeats if asked) if he could he’d order the gang rape and murder of white South African children and force their parents to watch, so clearly you are quite, quite the racist sicko.

That said, and speaking to the South Africa of the present, I could have gotten behind you on all this beyond say twenty-five or so years ago. However, the world has changed much since Mel Gibson and Danny Glover fought a ring of evil South African apartheid mercenaries in Lethal Weapon 2. What bothers me most are the words of one of the men himself who seemed on the fence about killing minorities in SA. Bad juju all around, regardless of skin color or origin.

But its not happening. There is obviously some anger and this will dissipate once the redistribution is complete. Read the link in the OP which refutes the nonsense claims.

South Africa farm SEIZURE: 'Take the land by FORCE!' White farmers warned they MUST share

The South African government had started to seize land from white farmers, initially targeting two-game farmers in the northern province of Limpopo after talks with the owners Akkerland Boerdery broke down over a huge difference in its estimated value.

There has been a rise in violent attacks against farmers in South Africa and between 2016-7, there were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, mainly against the white farmers.

Bernadette Hall, whose husband was murdered on their land by armed raiders in 2012, said: "He was on his knees by then and they just pulled the trigger.

South Africa farm SEIZURE: 'Take the land by FORCE!' White farmers warned they MUST share

Conservative reactionaries are infamous for their use of fear to promote their agenda of bigotry, racism, and hate.

The rightwing lie of ‘white genocide’ is an example of that.

Conservative reactionaries are infamous for their use of fear to promote their agenda of bigotry, racism, and hate.

The rightwing lie of ‘white genocide’ is an example of that.
What is scary is that this goes all the way to the President. That has never been the case as far as I am aware.

In other threads, you've praise laws that subject people to criminal prosecution for expressing doubts about the Nazi Holocaust.

Except that there is no genocide taking place in South Africa.

Murders of farmers in South Africa at 20-year low, research shows

The difference is the Holocaust is a verified historcal [sic] fact. The current situation in South Africa is nothing more than an alt right wankfest. As I stated before you have no evidence for it so why do you persist in flogging a dead horse.

Both are verified facts. The Nazi-Holocaust deniers say the same thing about that Nazi Holocaust that you say about the South African genocides, and they are just as wrong as you are, no more and no less.

So, again, I ask you, what makes you think that you are any better than they? If they deserve to be censored and suppressed, and prosecuted as criminals, then what make you think that you do not deserve the same?

The difference is the Holocaust is a verified historcal [sic] fact. The current situation in South Africa is nothing more than an alt right wankfest. As I stated before you have no evidence for it so why do you persist in flogging a dead horse.

Both are verified facts. The Nazi-Holocaust deniers say the same thing about that Nazi Holocaust that you say about the South African genocides, and they are just as wrong as you are, no more and no less.

So, again, I ask you, what makes you think that you are any better than they? If they deserve to be censored and suppressed, and prosecuted as criminals, then what make you think that you do not deserve the same?
Show me your "verified facts" you fucking clown.

Show me your “verified facts” about the Holocaust. To adopt your line of logic, I can simply ignore any evidence that you present, no matter how compelling, and just as validly deny that the Holocaust ever happened as you can deny what is going on now in South Africa. I'd be just as wrong if I did that, as you are for doing the same thing.

So, once again, if you think that people should be censored and suppressed and criminally prosecuted for denying the Holocaust, then why should the same not be done to you for denying what is happening now in South Africa?

What makes you think that you're any better than a Holocaust denier?

Show me your “verified facts” about the Holocaust. To adopt your line of logic, I can simply ignore any evidence that you present, no matter how compelling, and just as validly deny that the Holocaust ever happened as you can deny what is going on now in South Africa. I'd be just as wrong if I did that, as you are for doing the same thing.

So, once again, if you think that people should be censored and suppressed and criminally prosecuted for denying the Holocaust, then why should the same not be done to you for denying what is happening now in South Africa?

What makes you think that you're any better than a Holocaust denier?
You are insane. There are no verified facts to support a genocide in South Africa. All through this thread you hve failed to present anything at all apart from your idiocy.

This is what is happening here. You and I have clashed on several/most issues in the past. As a result of which you choose to put up a nonsense argument in this thread. Now I understand that you are not bright and that you may probably have issues. But you are arguing for arguments sake and being quite offensive in the process.

Forum List

Back