A guide to the racist trash who make up the genocide stories

You are insane. There are no verified facts to support a genocide in South Africa.

There are some that say the same thing about the Holocaust. They are just as wrong as you are. You want them thrown in jail for denying the Holocaust. Why shouldn't you be thrown in jail for denying what is happening in South Africa?

Because nothing is happening in South Africa dumbo.

Well Bob, the fact is that bad things happened in Germany on a massive scale. You trying to equate this with South Africa makes you look as stupid as you actually are.

All that this thread has accomplished has been to lay your hypocrisy and your abject deceitfulness bare, for all to see. Not that this tells anyone anything that we didn't already know about you.

You are insane. There are no verified facts to support a genocide in South Africa.

There are some that say the same thing about the Holocaust. They are just as wrong as you are. You want them thrown in jail for denying the Holocaust. Why shouldn't you be thrown in jail for denying what is happening in South Africa?

Because nothing is happening in South Africa dumbo.
Nice to know you think the murders of white South Africans is ‘nothin’.
Pig.

The gangs all here. Carlson,Duke,Trump,Bolton all on the same boat.
But then you are pally with the poster here who proudly said (and repeats if asked) if he could he’d order the gang rape and murder of white South African children and force their parents to watch, so clearly you are quite, quite the racist sicko.
Got any links to these statement by Tommy Tainant? My sig is awfully empty these days.

I am putting tommy on iggy, he's an anti American troll and enough of that. Bye bye tommy.
Responding to his blithering nonsense is generally a waste of time, but I would like to expose his racism as much as possible so others dont take his bait.

I am putting tommy on iggy, he's an anti American troll and enough of that. Bye bye tommy.
Responding to his blithering nonsense is generally a waste of time, but I would like to expose his racism as much as possible so others dont take his bait.
Thank you, lets end this silliness and baiting. Ignore the wastrel from Wales . He thinks Americans all wear KKK hoods and do Nazi salutes. Yeah, Hwyl fawr. Put this moron on ignore, that's the best you can do with this wanker.

Thank you, lets end this silliness and baiting. Ignore the wastrel from Wales . He thinks Americans all wear KKK hoods and do Nazi salutes. Yeah, Hwyl fawr. Put this moron on ignore, that's the best you can do with this wanker.
I have had him on ignore for over a year now, and this forum is much improved without his nonsense to be seen, IMO.

But I want a scalp for my wall.

I have had him on ignore for over a year now, and this forum is much improved without his nonsense to be seen, IMO.

But I want a scalp for my wall.
Damn, his scalp? I am good with ignoring the poor troll. I used to take him seriously, too. All this anti American, everyone here is a neo Nazi or Klanner, really? That ignorant jerk.

Last edited:
God bless them.
And how odd that you think it’s indecent to be concerned about white farmers being murdered and their land being stolen from them.

Let's see now, some Europeans come to Africa hundreds of years ago, steal the land, keep black folks under their boot for hundreds of years, and now you are whining the blacks are taking their land back?

Really?

Forum List

Back