A great introduction of our next President....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Jon Voight is a hero of mine!

Actor and American patriot Jon Voight had the honor of introducing Donald Trump at the Values Voter Summit in Washington DC on Friday. After first acknowledging two great gifts given to him, a meeting and blessing by Mother Theresa and being able to play the role of Pope John Paul ll in a mini-series.

He uses these experiences as well as his long life as validation of the fact that he has “come to know what good is and what bad is.” He says, “And I know I can distinguish who Donald Trump is and who Hillary Clinton is. I feel there is a dark cloud over the country now. And we are all witness to Hillary Clinton’s lies and corruption.”

Mr. Voight says, “We are witness to ‘president’ Obama covering every false move that she makes and making them appear right. And we are witness to our so-called football heroes, that are supposed to set examples for our young children, that mock our national anthem.”

He says, “My heart aches, watching Donald Trump, day after day, pouring his heart out, telling the American people what he wants to do to save the nation. How can anyone doubt his sincerity? I can only feel, if God allows truth to be said, that we will see Donald Trump the next president of this great America.”

“And he will lift the dark cloud that hovers over us now,” Voight affirmed. “And so it is with greatest honor and greatest respect that I introduce to you now the next president of the United States, Donald Trump.

upload_2016-9-10_23-56-12.png

I've never understood this meme that Trump is "pouring his heart out".

He's selling. He's saying whatever he thinks will be bought at that moment.

And then later he (or someone on his team) backs off it if it's to his advantage.

"Pouring his heart out"? No.

I've never understood this meme that Trump is "pouring his heart out".

He's selling. He's saying whatever he thinks will be bought at that moment.

And then later he (or someone on his team) backs off it if it's to his advantage.

"Pouring his heart out"? No.
That may be true but compared to Cankles, he is George Fucking Washington.

Forum List

Back