A great day in the Republican Party.....

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
On December 6th, 1865, the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified, ending the institution of slavery. “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” With these words, the single greatest change wrought by the Civil War was officially noted in the Constitution.

Meanwhile, democrats celebrate starting their KKK to,terrorize and kill their blacks we just freed.....

Most conservatives on USMB believe the South had the legal right to secede,

and to preserve the institution of slavery.

I see that your daily delivery of complete nonsense was especially large today, must have been a sale down at the propaganda bizarre, huh?. :rolleyes:

"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli

You mean "liberals " ended slavery .

How many times do we have to go over the democrat/republican flip in the 60s?

Attachments

• IMG_3195.GIF
    IMG_3195.GIF
    26.5 KB · Views: 40

I see that your daily delivery of complete nonsense was especially large today, must have been a sale down at the propaganda bizarre, huh?. :rolleyes:

"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli

Well, I found 10 USMB conservatives supporting the right to secede in this thread,

Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

and I only went through 6 pages.

So I'm ahead 10 to 1. Would you like to add yourself to that tally?

Well, I found 10 USMB conservatives supporting the right to secede in this thread,
That's nice, unfortunately it doesn't support your premise of "most" nor does it support your premise of "to preserve the institution of slavery".

Of course since you seem to have misplaced the ability to formulate an argument based on reason and evidence, it's no surprise that you regularly rely on distortion and falsehood.

.....now let's move on to your next dose of fabricated bullshit.

:popcorn:

I wouldn't qualify since I'm not a conservative.

That's nice, unfortunately it doesn't support your premise of "most" nor does it support your premise of "to preserve the institution of slavery".

Of course since you seem to have misplaced the ability to formulate an argument based on reason and evidence, it's no surprise that you regularly rely on distortion and falsehood.

.....now let's move on to your next dose of fabricated bullshit.

:popcorn:

I wouldn't qualify since I'm not a conservative.

It supports my argument by an 80% margin. I notice you didn't state your position,

so the score is still 10 to 1.

Forum List

Back