A good pick for the next SC justice

After Clinton is in the white house and dems control the senate an excellent choice for the next justice would be Obama, he is young and would be an excellent choice for years to come
Yeah if you want to see the Bill of Rights eliminated.

Obama would not want the job

He has a world of opportunities open to him and will get involved in issues he really couldn't push while he was president

One thing I think really bothered Obama while he was President was the number of senseless massacres he had to explain to the American people and it really enraged him that after massacre after massacre....our nation did nothing about it

I could see Obama teaming with Gabby Giffords and fighting for sensible gun control

Yeah, like in NYC where I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 for a home use handgun permit, and only Cops and Rich people can get concealed carry permits.

Set up a GoFundMe account and explain how you are too poor to buy a gun to kill people with

Who says anything about killing anyone? I just want to exercise my right to keep arms, and bear arms, without infringement.

$1000 in fees and a 6 month waiting period is infringement.

The next Supreme Court Justice is not going to buy you a gun you cheap SOB

I'm willing to pay $200-$300 for a handgun. Why should I have to pay $1000 on top of that?
It's a poll tax

Scalia's seat will be filed in the next four months...If Dems take the Senate, I'd like to see Hillary replace Garland with someone younger and more liberal

Ginsberg will probably step down in a year, Kennedy and Breyer will also step down in a few years

Word is, Clarence Thomas cannot tolerate serving on a liberal court and would also step down after 25 years

Leaving a 7-2 liberal court

Last edited:
After Clinton is in the white house and dems control the senate an excellent choice for the next justice would be Obama, he is young and would be an excellent choice for years to come
Or the guy Obama picked. Obama can be her second pick. According to the GOP the next potus might pick up to 4.

Or the guy Obama picked. Obama can be her second pick. According to the GOP the next potus might pick up to 4.
That guy hates guns. Don't you like guns?

No he doesn't. Neither do I and neither does hillary.

No one we pick will ever be conservative enough for you but that's what this election is all about. Whoever wins gets to pick. And you can't make us appoint a conservative.

Even Republicans liked Obama's pick. He's a shoe in.

No one we pick will ever be conservative enough for you but that's what this election is all about. Whoever wins gets to pick. And you can't make us appoint a conservative.

So you don't know his history. Ok.

It may just be me but don't they usually give these positions to uh, I don't know, maybe people that have been judges?

I would pull the pick

He was offered as a concession to Republicans. He was moderate on most issues and was old enough to not sit on the bench for 30 years

Republicans passed on the chance to get Garland and should not be rewarded for leaving a Supreme Court seat empty for over a year

>

An Obama nomination? Not going to happen.

But hey, McConnell said the next President should make the next SCOTUS selection instead of the Senate doing their job.

>>>>

I can't imagine President Obama would want the job.

I would pull the pick

He was offered as a concession to Republicans. He was moderate on most issues and was old enough to not sit on the bench for 30 years

Republicans passed on the chance to get Garland and should not be rewarded for leaving a Supreme Court seat empty for over a year

I fully expect if the Republicans control the Senate after the election and Clinton nominates a SC Justice, that they will announce that they need to wait for the will of the people- after the 2020 elections.......

I would pull the pick

I fully expect if the Republicans control the Senate after the election and Clinton nominates a SC Justice, that they will announce that they need to wait for the will of the people- after the 2020 elections.......

Sad, but true

Once they have left a seat open for a year they will declare the SC does not really need nine judges, eight works just fine

Since the Clinton's can't stand Barry and only pretend to like him now so that Hillary can get elected...there's a better chance of Hillary nominating Donald Trump to the Supreme Court than there is of Hillary sending Obama there.

After the help he's given her to get elected? It's the least she could do.

Once she's elected you're going to see her give the Heisman to Barry. (As in pushing him away!) It's been a marriage of convenience all along. The Clinton's and the Obama's don't like each other.

Since the Clinton's can't stand Barry and only pretend to like him now so that Hillary can get elected...there's a better chance of Hillary nominating Donald Trump to the Supreme Court than there is of Hillary sending Obama there.

Once she's elected you're going to see her give the Heisman to Barry. (As in pushing him away!) It's been a marriage of convenience all along. The Clinton's and the Obama's don't like each other.

Obama can have any position he wants

Watch him be used as a special envoy

In case you haven't figured it out at this point, Winger...Barry is more of the "Shroomgang" stoner slacker than he is political dynamo! Where would you send him as a "special envoy" and what would you have him do when he gets there? He's clueless when it comes to forging legislation or trade deals. Doesn't have a knack for consensus building. Isn't particularly trusted by our allies or respected by our enemies. What skill set does he bring to an "envoy's" job?

With the way Hillary feels about Barry and Michelle...he's more apt to get offered an Ambassador's position and given as much security as Christopher Stevens!

I think he'll cash in just like the Clinton's have and work on his golf game after pulling off the biggest con in the history of politics!

. . . . to Russia. :badgrin:

In case you haven't figured it out at this point, Winger...Barry is more of the "Shroomgang" stoner slacker than he is political dynamo! Where would you send him as a "special envoy" and what would you have him do when he gets there? He's clueless when it comes to forging legislation or trade deals. Doesn't have a knack for consensus building. Isn't particularly trusted by our allies or respected by our enemies. What skill set does he bring to an "envoy's" job?

With the way Hillary feels about Barry and Michelle...he's more apt to get offered an Ambassador's position and given as much security as Christopher Stevens!

I think he'll cash in just like the Clinton's have and work on his golf game after pulling off the biggest con in the history of politics!

Unlike any current Republican, Obama is respected around the world

Hillary owes much of her political career to Obama, she will offer him any job he wants

Hillary owes much of her political career to Obama, she will offer him any job he wants

oh yeah? You think he's respected in China? In Europe? Really? :badgrin:

oh yeah? You think he's respected in China? In Europe? Really? :badgrin:

Look at his international polling numbers.......Really
Just because he is not respected by Rush Limbaugh or the crew at FoxNews doesn't mean it carries to the rest of the world

Forum List

Back