A good pick for the next SC justice

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
After Clinton is in the white house and dems control the senate an excellent choice for the next justice would be Obama, he is young and would be an excellent choice for years to come

How many times has he been defeated by the Supreme Court? How many times 9-0? Yeah, good choice.

For an idiot.

>

An Obama nomination? Not going to happen.

But hey, McConnell said the next President should make the next SCOTUS selection instead of the Senate doing their job.

>>>>

Since the Clinton's can't stand Barry and only pretend to like him now so that Hillary can get elected...there's a better chance of Hillary nominating Donald Trump to the Supreme Court than there is of Hillary sending Obama there.

Obama would not want the job

He has a world of opportunities open to him and will get involved in issues he really couldn't push while he was president

One thing I think really bothered Obama while he was President was the number of senseless massacres he had to explain to the American people and it really enraged him that after massacre after massacre....our nation did nothing about it

I could see Obama teaming with Gabby Giffords and fighting for sensible gun control

Since the Clinton's can't stand Barry and only pretend to like him now so that Hillary can get elected...there's a better chance of Hillary nominating Donald Trump to the Supreme Court than there is of Hillary sending Obama there.

After the help he's given her to get elected? It's the least she could do.

sensible = how to stop the access of illegal guns :lol:

I'd love to stop access to illegal guns
To do that, we would need to impose some regulation so that we can tell which guns are legal and which are not and stop the open trade in firearms

I don't think he'd want to go back to such a nerdy, academic pursuit. I know he was trained as a lawyer, but a SC justice? I don't see him wanting to be a law geek.

It will be interesting to see if Hillary endorses the nomination of Merrick Garland. I like the guy and think he has been royally screwed, but I think Hillary should go with someone who is more liberal and younger

I don't think he'd want to go back to such a nerdy, academic pursuit. I know he was trained as a lawyer, but a SC justice? I don't see him wanting to be a law geek.

Michelle Obama for SCOTUS

He has a world of opportunities open to him and will get involved in issues he really couldn't push while he was president

One thing I think really bothered Obama while he was President was the number of senseless massacres he had to explain to the American people and it really enraged him that after massacre after massacre....our nation did nothing about it

I could see Obama teaming with Gabby Giffords and fighting for sensible gun control

Yeah, like in NYC where I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 for a home use handgun permit, and only Cops and Rich people can get concealed carry permits.

Yeah, like in NYC where I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 for a home use handgun permit, and only Cops and Rich people can get concealed carry permits.

Set up a GoFundMe account and explain how you are too poor to buy a gun to kill people with

It will be interesting to see if Hillary endorses the nomination of Merrick Garland. I like the guy and think he has been royally screwed, but I think Hillary should go with someone who is more liberal and younger
To rub salt in the wound? I think they should put Garland in ASAP if Hillary wins, to bring the court up to snuff. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a moderate.

Set up a GoFundMe account and explain how you are too poor to buy a gun to kill people with

Who says anything about killing anyone? I just want to exercise my right to keep arms, and bear arms, without infringement.

$1000 in fees and a 6 month waiting period is infringement.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Who says anything about killing anyone? I just want to exercise my right to keep arms, and bear arms, without infringement.

The next Supreme Court Justice is not going to buy you a gun you cheap SOB

The next Supreme Court Justice is not going to buy you a gun you cheap SOB

I'm willing to pay $200-$300 for a handgun. Why should I have to pay $1000 on top of that?

After Clinton is in the white house and dems control the senate an excellent choice for the next justice would be Obama, he is young and would be an excellent choice for years to come
Has he learned "judicial review " yet?

Forum List

Back