A game abot slavery, oppression, politics & religion in America

• Banned
Well I went to a midnight release. Couldn't believe how many people were there considering it was a work night and we just got another foot of snow.

Anyhow it is starting off very heavy on the religion. I had to get baptized just to proceed in the beginning. Really tired now though so I will have to wait and see what this is all about.

• Banned
It is quite a racially charged game. My first chance to interact with npcs was at a fair. A scripted hate event took place that required me to throw a baseball at an interracial couple. I chose to throw the ball at the announcer instead and was promptly attacked. There are separate bathrooms for whites and blacks.
The couple that I spared later gave me special armor.

Im not seeing a 5/5 game in this. It can be overly offensive at times and the gameplay is somewhat slow. The art direction is very nice but the bloom is overwhelming.

I don't know, I'm loving this game.

It's one of the most beautiful FPS games I've ever seen - and although the pacing starts off pretty slow, it gains momentum.

The storyline is also one of the best that I've seen in a really long time.

I don't know if it's going to have much replay value - it's an essentially linear game - but as a single-player one-shot sort of game, it's pretty amazing.

Forum List

Back