A FYI to the uniformed cons if you are confused by Obama , Hillary's and Erics "resistance"

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It's simple , go no farther than Saul alinsky ..a community organizer that Obama and Hillary adored

Saul Alinsky - Wikipedia

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don’t become old news.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Hillary made a thesis on him

Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia

In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College aboutcommunity organizer Saul Alinskyentitled "There Is Only the Fight . . . : An Analysis of the Alinsky Model." The thesis is now available.[1]

While the work by Rodham as a college student was the subject of much speculation in articles and biographies of Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 1990s, access to the thesis was limited by the college, at the request of the Clinton White House, during her time as first lady.

This is their plan on how to destroy western civilization... also known as civilization... in just a few steps.

Obama , Hillary came from the same town , Saul alinsky and the Chicago Democrat machine.

55322.jpg

The left won't post on this thread because they hope it will die....

Obama , Hillary came from the same town , Saul alinsky and the htmlago Democrat machine.

View attachment 128437

Mike royko R.I.P was one of the best writers on the Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Tribune, a thorn in both Dailey's side..god I miss him..

20 years without the legendary Mike Royko

CHICAGO ALDERMEN, "Boss," 1971

There are so many deals involving ranking members of the Machine that it has been suggested that the city slogan be changed from "Urbs In Horto," which means "City in a Garden," to "Ubi Est Mea," which means "Where's mine?"

ON HAPPINESS, Chicago Tribune, March 17, 1987

Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on

ON MINORITY VOTERS, "Boss"

The enormous black vote had given (Richard J.) Daley his victory. The people who were trapped in the ghetto slums and the nightmarish public housing projects, the people who had the worst school system and were most often degraded by the Police Department, the people who received the fewest campaign promises and who were ignored as part of the campaign trail, had given him his third term. They had done it quietly, asking for nothing in return. Exactly what they got.

ON PRECINCT CAPTAINS, Chicago Tribune, Feb. 27, 1991

A decent precinct captain used to be out there with a wad of bills big enough to choke his clout, handing a few dollars to every needy voter. And there was nothing wrong with that. With the kind of aldermen Chicago has had, people should be paid to vote for them.

Obama , Hillary came from the same town , Saul alinsky and the htmlago Democrat machine.

View attachment 128437

Mike royko R.I.P was one of the best writers on the Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Tribune, a thorn in both Dailey's side..god I miss him..

20 years without the legendary Mike Royko

CHICAGO ALDERMEN, "Boss," 1971

There are so many deals involving ranking members of the Machine that it has been suggested that the city slogan be changed from "Urbs In Horto," which means "City in a Garden," to "Ubi Est Mea," which means "Where's mine?"

ON HAPPINESS, Chicago Tribune, March 17, 1987

Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on

ON MINORITY VOTERS, "Boss"

The enormous black vote had given (Richard J.) Daley his victory. The people who were trapped in the ghetto slums and the nightmarish public housing projects, the people who had the worst school system and were most often degraded by the Police Department, the people who received the fewest campaign promises and who were ignored as part of the campaign trail, had given him his third term. They had done it quietly, asking for nothing in return. Exactly what they got.

ON PRECINCT CAPTAINS, Chicago Tribune, Feb. 27, 1991

A decent precinct captain used to be out there with a wad of bills big enough to choke his clout, handing a few dollars to every needy voter. And there was nothing wrong with that. With the kind of aldermen Chicago has had, people should be paid to vote for them.

Mike Royko – Daley Embodied Chicago – Chicago Sun Times – 12/21/76
I am ever reflected a city, it was Richard J. Daley of Chicago.

In some ways, he was this town at its best—strong, hard-driving, working feverishly, pushing, building, driven by ambitions so big they seemed Texas-boastful.
In other ways, he was this city at its worst—arrogant, crude, conniving, ruthless, suspicious, intolerant.

He wasn’t graceful, suave, witty, or smooth. But, then, this is not Paris or San Francisco.
He was raucous, sentimental, hot-tempered, practical, simply, devious, big, and powerful. This is, after all, Chicago.

Sometimes the very same Daley performance would be seen as both outrageous and heroic. It depended on whom you asked for an opinion.

For example, when he stood on the Democratic National Convention floor in 1968 and mouthed furious crudities at smooth Abe Ribicoff, tens of millions of TV viewers were shocked.

But it didn’t offend most Chicagoans. That’s part of the Chicago style—belly to belly, scowl to scowl, and may the toughest or loudest man win.

Daley was not an articulate man, most English teachers would agree. People from other parts of the country sometimes marveled that a politician who fractured the language so thoroughly could be taken so seriously.

Well, Chicago is not an articulate town, Saul Bellow notwithstanding. Maybe it’s because so many of us aren’t that far removed from parents and grandparents who knew only bits and pieces of the language.

So when Daley slid sideways into a sentence, or didn’t exit from the same paragraph he entered, it amused us. But it didn’t sound that different from the way most of us talk.
Besides, he got his point across, one way or another, and usually in Chicago style. When he thought critics should mind their own business about the way he handed out insurance business to his sons, he tried to think of a way to say that they should kiss his bottom. He found a way. He said it. We understood it. What more can one ask of the language.

Daley was a product of the neighborhoods and he reflected it in many good ways— loyalty to the family, neighbors, old buddies, the corner grocer. You do something for someone, they do something for you. If somebody is sick, you offer the family help. If someone dies, you go to the wake and try to lend comfort. The young don’t lip off to the old, and everybody cuts his grass, and takes care of his property. And don’t play your TV too loud.
That’s the way he liked to live, and that’s what he thought most people wanted, and he was right.

But there are other sides to Chicago neighborhoods—suspicious of outsiders, intolerance toward the unconventional, bigotry and bullying.

That was Daley, too. As he proved.

Read more @ Mike Royko – Daley Embodied Chicago – Chicago Sun Times – 12/21/76

Does anyone see what I am getting at where obama and Hillary was raised at?

Hillary was a raised in park ridge Illinois a stone throw from Chicago and a few miles were I was raised at in wheeling Illinois.. ( I used to date a Rebecca De Mornay look a like from park ridge also where Harrison Ford grew up)

I know the Democrat game of Obama, Hillary and Eric holder like I know the back of my hand.

Forum List

Back