A Future U.S.A Fortress Nation, is only a matter of time.?!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I remember watching the movie Fortress a few years ago. And think about the current illegal migrant situation we are now experiencing. I can now say that this U.S.A Fortress state may actually materialize someday on American soil.?!
In the movie, everyone had to be Bar coded, in order to gain entry, or to leave the U.S. Fortress State system.!!? Your thoughts about a coming U.S. Fortress State.??!!?!!

I remember watching the movie Fortress a few years ago. And think about the current illegal migrant situation we are now experiencing. I can now say that this U.S.A Fortress state may actually materialize someday on American soil.?!
In the movie, everyone had to be Bar coded, in order to gain entry, or to leave the U.S. Fortress State system.!!? Your thoughts about a coming U.S. Fortress State.??!!?!!
We need to do a President Isenhower event. Close the borders so no one comes in or out. Then do an emergency Census, to find out who is in the country. If you are a true citizen of the US, then you get to stay, those that arent, are then bar coded, DNA'd, finger-printed and then sent packing to their own country, so they can get in the back of the line and wait for legal application, but with the rule, that if they come back in illegally again, then they are executed. It wont be our fault for their deaths, it will be on them if they return.....

We need to do a President Isenhower event. Close the borders so no one comes in or out. Then do an emergency Census, to find out who is in the country. If you are a true citizen of the US, then you get to stay, those that arent, are then bar coded, DNA'd, finger-printed and then sent packing to their own country, so they can get in the back of the line and wait for legal application, but with the rule, that if they come back in illegally again, then they are executed. It wont be our fault for their deaths, it will be on them if they return.....
I would not offer such a draconian measure as execution. Maybe some form of forced labor, ie street cleaning, or highway litter cleaning. Execution if the individual has committed a serious crime against the USA Fortress nation states only. And then the person, or persons are then expelled for life from the USA Fortress Nation, and or States, after they pay a fine or Fortress Tax.!!??or pay a heavy fine or fee for future admission to the Fortress State Nation.!?!!?

This country can only return to the glory days when immigration laws are enforced. If Japanese are running this nation, you can assure there's no such thing as open border like what we are seeing now.

Forum List

Back