A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

I can easily say, I don't Care, just like you didn't care.
We know you FEEL that despite the factual denial of it by one of the highest bodies on the planet.

With the FACT the RWI's were and still are in total denial of trumps and Kavanaughs raping women,

Trump raped women? He paid for them. Kavanugh did nothing. What you saw at his hearings was authoritarian rule potential.

Reminds me of Ford not coming forward til Kavanaugh was picked for SCOTUS.

Did you feel the same way then?

Funny. Apples and oranges. Kavanaugh was relatively an unknown nobody before Trump nominated him for SCOTUS.

Ford had 40 years to call him out, waited til his name was in the paper.

" Apples and oranges"

Fruit salad

You're beating a dead horse. I made my point.

biden may be innocent ....but he should get the same scrutiny ass Kavanaugh got !
He should get more. Dippyhead Blasey-Ford couldn't even remember when or where her alleged "attack" happened. Reade recited details...and immediately told others about it.

Funny. Apples and oranges. Kavanaugh was relatively an unknown nobody before Trump nominated him for SCOTUS.

Ford had 40 years to call him out, waited til his name was in the paper.

" Apples and oranges"

Fruit salad
You're beating a dead horse. I made my point.

That happened at birth.

1588030602836.png

It would have been nice to actually have facts and not fuzzy thoughts with Kavenaugh.
How many rape victims came forward with Trump?

But, thanks for proving my point in my first post.

Most rape victims or even attempted rape victims can't remember every little thing, I'm surprised she has changed her story a few times, with such accuracy.

How is it an accurate story if she's changed it a few times?

I just want to see Dims be consistent.
Truth is, this is really good news for the party. This gives them the excuse of dumping him, and getting someone who can actually speak coherently.

Why would she? When Trump nominated Kavanaugh, she just wanted people to know whatr a piece of shit he was. It wass not a criminal complaint.

Women that make false allegations of this nature against a man should be prosecuted and jailed.

Then she'll really experience some unwanted sexual advances.

More women have come forward accusing Joe Biden of uncomfortable physical contact, bringing the total to 7

• Three more women have publicly accused former Vice President Joe Biden of unwanted physical contact.
  • A total of seven women have publicly alleged that Biden's physical behavior made them feel uncomfortable.
  • One of the women, a former White House intern, alleged Biden had "put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me."
  • On Wednesday, Biden posted a short video explaining his conduct. In the roughly two-minute video, Biden said he had "always tried to make a human connection."

Didn't take long to go full bore waddaboutism. Never go full bore waddaboutism.

Why Are Some Democrat Women Clamoring to Be Joe Biden’s Running Mate?

"Last year, seven women, including a woman named Tara Reade, came forward and accused Joe Biden, the presumptive Democrat nominee for president, of inappropriate conduct. More recently Ms. Reade’s accusations have begun to gain traction. But will anyone notice?

My colleague Jason Thomas wrote on here earlier today that the media has, once again, revealed a glaring double standard when it comes to reporting on this issue as compared, for example, with the nomination by President Trump of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court and the subsequent confirmation process. Whereas the mainstream media fell squarely in line as Christine Blasey Ford’s cheerleaders, with only few exceptions, you have to look pretty deep to find any reporting on Tara Reade’s accusations, which, when you read them, are quite serious and warrant further investigation.

Obviously, the media blinders, intentional or not, on this issue are striking, but what may be even more striking is the response, or lack thereof, of a number of women who have been identified as potential vice-presidential running mates for Joe Biden.

But before we get to them, let me detour for just a moment to Alyssa Milano. That’s right, the formerly famous actress, who gained access to the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing room and sat behind Kavanaugh in full view of the cameras. Regarding Kavanaugh, she was on Twitter saying she believed Christine Blasey Ford.

Fast forward to April 6, 2020. Despite the allegatons against him, Alyssa Milano says she is still endorsing Joe Biden."

Wow, that's way too juicy to pass up. Anyone remember the exact same argument being made by Kavanaugh supporters when the shrieking hordes were screaming that all women must be believed? Heck, Hillary even made it a part of her campaign, until someone reminded her that she didn't believe the women who accused Bubba. The flip-flopping is delicious to observe.

Whether her story is true or not remains to be seen, but she already has more evidence than Ford did.

I wish the Dems were consistent and calling them out for their hypocrisy is fair game.

However, it sickens me that women are allowed to hide until the person they are accusing is most vulnerable and then come forward. If you wait 20 plus years, too bad! If you didn't want to bring it up due to respect for him then, tough shit! You just live with it. You made the choice at the time it occured. Since you didn't, it sucks to be you and you can take it to the grave! You blew it when you had the chance.

..."I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for, and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt, and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

....Sanchez said she didn't remember whether Reade mentioned Biden by name or even went into detail about the alleged assault, but she does remember "reassuring her that nothing like that would ever happen to her here in our office, that she was in a safe place, free from any sexual harassment."

...Earlier this month, Reade filed an incident report with the District police that said she “disclosed that she was the victim of a sexual assault which was committed by Subject-2 in 1993."

Why didn’t she name her assailant in the police report?

Why are Bernie supporters trying to sabotage Biden?
Because they're ticked off that the DNC once again chose the nominee and made sure it wasn't Bernie. They should be mad, and make their voices heard loud and clear. Vote Trump (or anyone but a democrat).

Forum List

Back