Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade: “If Something Happens to Me, All Roads Lead to Joe Biden”

Look in the mirror

I was a moderate republican until we invaded Iraq. Now I'm a moderate independent. The worst thing I have ever seen is this disgusting Trump monster. Otherwise I'd vote republican again.

I was a moderate republican until we invaded Iraq. Now I'm a moderate independent. The worst thing I have ever seen is this disgusting Trump monster. Otherwise I'd vote republican again.
I agree with your opinion on the Iraq invasion. Looking back, it was just the neocon war mongers way of getting us into another war. But then came Trump who developed respect from our adversary countries through strength, not war. Our economy boomed. Our underserved demographics thrived, (women, minorities and youth). Our border became secure. He fought rebellions by liberal groups like BLM and antifa who were literally behind a riot a week. Then came COVID and he even excelled in that. In the end, he gave Biden an amazing, country on the verge of total recovery and Biden blew it.

I agree with your opinion on the Iraq invasion. Looking back, it was just the neocon war mongers way of getting us into another war. But then came Trump who developed respect from our adversary countries through strength, not war. Our economy boomed. Our underserved demographics thrived, (women, minorities and youth). Our border became secure. He fought rebellions by liberal groups like BLM and antifa who were literally behind a riot a week. Then came COVID and he even excelled in that. In the end, he gave Biden an amazing, country on the verge of total recovery and Biden blew it.

Intentionally.

When I 1st read 'Joe Biden's sexual assault accuser' I initially thought this was going to be about his daughter ... until I read 'Tara Reade'.

:eusa_doh:Doh!

She's a con artist.

Be sure to send her money, OP.
Biden lied claiming she didn’t work for him. Then she brought the receipts and he changed his story. She filed a report on the assault immediately(unlike all those Trump accusers).

Funny how suddenly you don’t stand with rape victims when the perp is a Dem.

Biden lied claiming she didn’t work for him. Then she brought the receipts and he changed his story. She filed a report on the assault immediately(unlike all those Trump accusers).

Believe all women.
Unless they accuse a Democrat.

She worked for Biden a little over 6 months.

Let's pray for this woman who was sexually assaulted by sexual predator Joe Biden. She is worried that they will hurt her or even kill her and they can do it.

We get it. The jury starts deliberating tomorrow on trump's rape case.

Forum List

Back