A fitting punishment for Islamic terrorists.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Here's my idea. Put them in a metal coffin, with the corpse of a pig. Set it out in the hot sun. Give them plenty of water, but no food. Sit back and see just how long it takes the bastard to develop a taste for bacon.

Here's my idea. Lock him in a four foot tall room with a boar hog loaded on sex drugs!
See how long it takes the hog to develop a liking for Muslims!
Here's my idea, tie them to a post, let them watch you cut off their dicks, and let em bleed out.
No need for the 72 virgins now.

Here's my idea. Put them in a metal coffin, with the corpse of a pig. Set it out in the hot sun. Give them plenty of water, but no food. Sit back and see just how long it takes the bastard to develop a taste for bacon.

Should they treat captured American soldiers that way.

just shoot the fuckers. No need to spend more time and resources on them

American soldiers are human.

Well they may not think so, I mean after all we are in their land, are we not? We are the intruders. We are the terrorists to them?

Well they may not think so, I mean after all we are in their land, are we not? We are the intruders. We are the terrorists to them?

It never ceases to amaze me how leftists defend Muslims

Your gonna look real good in a Burkha!

Forum List

Back