A few question's for atheists ?

Evidently theories were formed in the scriptures and proven through technology later in history is that not scientific ?

What scientific process has proven that a god exists? For one claim creation as a scientific fact then one must first prove the existence of god

Show me the data (the bible doesn't count).

Look if you really need hard evidence that God exists i guess you will have to wait till he shows up.

But there is plenty of evidence to show us his work.

The scriptures has given me no reason to doubt that life is the product of the creator.

All you have done is to say that things we may not understand completely were done by a god.

That is not the scientific standard of truth.

Do you really believe we know all we will ever know and that we are utterly incapable of understanding in the future some things we do not as yet?

well why not discuss the reasons that one faction antagonizes the other? That seems to be the foundation for this useless rhetoric to begin with. You people seem to like the problem more than the solution, which seems odd to me because, for all of the threads that I see like this, all I hear is the inane chatter of a bunch of self righteous asses that make no headway whatsoever because you spend little to no time considering your own flaws and all of theirs. You ever win an argument with your spouse that way? :hellno:

You want people to admit flaws in their religion or flaws in their God?

Man I would love nothing more than that.

There are many flaws in religion, religion was a creation of man not God.

My religion is the bible.

There are no flaws in my God.

I put very little faith in man to lead and govern in any form.

Ah thats so much bull shit. You vote dont you?

What scientific process has proven that a god exists? For one claim creation as a scientific fact then one must first prove the existence of god

Show me the data (the bible doesn't count).

Look if you really need hard evidence that God exists i guess you will have to wait till he shows up.

The scriptures has given me no reason to doubt that life is the product of the creator.

All you have done is to say that things we may not understand completely were done by a god.

Do you really believe we know all we will ever know and that we are utterly incapable of understanding in the future some things we do not as yet?

If i am right you will see an answer very soon.

Do you believe i am totally ignorant to what you teach or are being taught ?

I have yet to see anyone in this forum be able to explain what they really believe when it comes to evolution.I'm not even sure if they know what Neo Darwinism is other then if they google and get a brief description of what it is,only a few on here have mentioned new information comes from mutations but they don't have a clue how to erxplain where that new information came from.

But they still profess to believe something they can't explain,i have spared many here by not asking them to explain the theory they believe,but soon i will be giving a quiz to the die hards in this thread.

Last edited:

No,i don't vote i finally gave up a few years ago they're all the same.

Was Jesus active in politics while on the earth ? So why would i be active ?

Fact is i will tell you what Jesus thinks of mans rule.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
Rev 6:16 And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
Rev 6:17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?

Rev 18:3 because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

Php 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;

Rev 11:18 And the nations were full of wrath, and Your wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
Rev 6:16 And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
Rev 6:17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?

Rev 18:3 because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

Php 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;

Rev 11:18 And the nations were full of wrath, and Your wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.

Don`t care what your religious belief is. Its all bull shit any way.

Yeah, Im not going to vote anymore as well because theres too many charlatans out there. You know, people that say theyre God fearing folk while they steal and lie for power.

Im also not hip on the things my side does either.

Yes, Jesus was to a politician. He tried to persuade people to acknowledge his beliefs. He may have tried to persuade people for reasons other than power but he was still a politician.

I have yet to see anyone in this forum be able to explain what they really believe when it comes to evolution.I'm not even sure if they know what Neo Darwinism is other then if they google and get a brief description of what it is,only a few on here have mentioned new information comes from mutations but they don't have a clue how to erxplain where that new information came from.

But they still profess to believe something they can't explain,i have spared many here by not asking them to explain the theory they believe,but soon i will be giving a quiz to the die hards in this thread.

I personally believe you are totally ignorant of reality. Evolution is evolution. What is there to believe? Youre the one who has no grasp on what Neo-Darwinism is and you wont ever grasp it as long as it goes against your ancient beliefs. Much like the pagans were when Christians said they couldnt worship trees.

How can someone become an expert in so many different fields? Youre a master biologist, a master paleontologist, a master paleoclimatologist, a master geneticist, a master geologist, youre a master of them all. You must have gone to Harvard or Stanford maybe Berkley? You had to have gone some where prestigious.

Ill bet youve worked in these fields for upwards of thirty years possibly? Surely no less than thirty years....

Yeah, Im not going to vote anymore as well because theres too many charlatans out there. You know, people that say theyre God fearing folk while they steal and lie for power.

Yes, Jesus was to a politician. He tried to persuade people to acknowledge his beliefs. He may have tried to persuade people for reasons other than power but he was still a politician.

Are you off your meds or something ? :eusa_angel:

Mat 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why do you tempt Me, hypocrites?
Mat 22:19 Show Me the tribute money. And they brought a denarius to Him.
Mat 22:20 And He said to them, Whose image and inscription is this?
Mat 22:21 They said to Him, Caesar's. Then He said to them, Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things which are God's.

Mat 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why do you tempt Me, hypocrites?
Mat 22:21 They said to Him, Caesar's. Then He said to them, Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things which are God's.

You a doctor too?

I personally believe you are totally ignorant of reality. Evolution is evolution. What is there to believe? Youre the one who has no grasp on what Neo-Darwinism is and you wont ever grasp it as long as it goes against your ancient beliefs. Much like the pagans were when Christians said they couldnt worship trees.

How can someone become an expert in so many different fields? Youre a master biologist, a master paleontologist, a master paleoclimatologist, a master geneticist, a master geologist, youre a master of them all. You must have gone to Harvard or Stanford maybe Berkley? You had to have gone some where prestigious.

Ill bet youve worked in these fields for upwards of thirty years possibly? Surely no less than thirty years....

Ok let's get to it.

Explain in detail how Macro-evolution happens ?

You a doctor too?

Could be.

Ok let's get to it.

Im no expert. You explain it and Ill tear it down. How about that?

Also, are you a very respected scientist? And, what college did you attend?

Last edited:
well why not discuss the reasons that one faction antagonizes the other? That seems to be the foundation for this useless rhetoric to begin with. You people seem to like the problem more than the solution, which seems odd to me because, for all of the threads that I see like this, all I hear is the inane chatter of a bunch of self righteous asses that make no headway whatsoever because you spend little to no time considering your own flaws and all of theirs. You ever win an argument with your spouse that way? :hellno:

Umm Man wrote the bible.

Ok let's get to it.

Come on now, you have been trying to defend the theory surely you can explain what you believe.

I don't discuss personal issues online, but let's just say i have read more books then you have laid your eyes on in a library.

Umm Man wrote the bible.

Very brilliant men, if it was not inspired by God since there were things written in the bible that man had no ability to know until recently by men of science.

I believe i have presented plenty of reasons why i don't believe it was the writings of 40 different men, and it was inspired by God.

Last edited:
Ok let's get to it.

Come on now, you have been trying to defend the theory surely you can explain what you believe.

I don't discuss personal issues online, but let's just say i have read more books then you have laid your eyes on in a library.

I believe evolution is more likely than what the bible says.

Ive read my share of books as well.

Umm Man wrote the bible.

Very brilliant men, if it was not inspired by God since there were things written in the bible that man had no ability to know until recently by men of science.

What are those things?

Umm Man wrote the bible.

I believe i have presented plenty of reasons why i don't believe it was the writings of 40 different men, and it was inspired by God.

You have faith that it was inspired by God, but it is clear that it was written by men.
Therfore your faith is in what men wrote.

Forum List

Back