A few question's for atheists ?

The Bible Foreshadows Scientific Discoveries

What is the Shape of the Earth?
Today we take the shape of the earth for granted, but remember that primitive man had no way to actually know that the earth is spherical. In fact, without access to exploration and distant observation, the world most certainly seemed flat, and that is exactly how primitive men and cultures described it. But the Bible describes it differently:

Isaiah 40:22
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Proverbs 8:27
When He prepared the heavens, I was there: when He set a compass upon the face of the depth
But also: Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Is the earth a circle or does it have corners?)

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (which is not possible with a round earth).

A circle is not a sphere, but beyond that, where is any evidence that the Jews, based solely on the scriptures, believed the earth to be spherical?

But also from Job: Job 9:6 "Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble."

Job 38:4-6 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; "

And Psalm 75:3 "The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah."

It also apparently has doors: Job 38:8-11 "Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed? "

But apparently it also has storehouses of weather:
Job 38:22-23
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war"

Psalm 102:22-26
In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded

Hebrews 1:10-11
In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment.
Foundations? I thought the Bible made it clear the earth hung on nothing?

And you forgot to mention the Bible's take on Genetics:
Gen 30:38-39
"And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted."
Shall we duplicate that experiment?

Oh, and don't forget talking serpents (which eat dust) and talking donkeys. Yep, loads of scientific accuracy there.

And of course the geocentric model of the solar system:
Joshua 10:13 13
"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day."

2 Kings 20:11
"And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz. "

How do those work again?

In short, as has already been pointed out, all the "scientific discoveries" were not actually known prior to the real scientific discoveries, but have only been retro-fitted explanations.

Just for you pinqy,several videos for you.

11-Big Bang or Big Dud?

13-Science Refutes Neo-Darwinism

18-Old Earth Brainwashing

28-Dinosaurs and Man

29-Fire Breathing Dragons?

30-Pre-Historic or Pre-Flood?

So you're pointing out things from the bible that takes faith to believe but it also takes faith to believe in creation and even takes faith for you to believe that man made theory of evolution.

I would explain why the serpent was talking but you really are not interested unless you see it for yourself ,but let me recommend a movie so you get the point.Anthony hopkins is in this movie called " The Rite" you should understand the talking serpent after viewing this movie.

So you are just gonna reject the things written in the bible that have been confirmed by science. So are you really looking for truth or do you have an agenda ?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering when you were going to introduce the tour guide.

Heres some videos Id like you to watch, since I did watch a number of yours. parts 2-23 are linked under the first video-

Last edited by a moderator:
So in other words, you cant explain gene depletion.

The Jews believe the animals on the ark "abstained from procreation". That suggests the animals were adults. The Jews knew the truth..........according to you.

Edit- If the bible gives so much detail on how the ark was built, why would details of how to transport all those animals not be given? Ill tell you why, it never happened.

In the simplest form of explanation i could give i gave and you still don't understand my question to you.

Show me how Gene Depletion + Natural selection produces Macro-evolution ?

I have explained why those two prevent Macro-evolution and i also provided video explaining it as well.

But i'll do it again and hope you can grasp it this time.

A little history Macro-evolution is change from a group lets say a dog that produces over time a pumpkin or something. Micro-evolution is small micro adaptations within a group lets say dog again. This would be changes within the group like color or size or a different breed.

Micro- Adaptations

Fact 1. Produce the same kind of plant or animal. Every living organism has a DNA code barrier that contains Genetic information to produce offspring of the same kind. Cattle produces cattle or dogs produce dogs.However,there are different kinds of cattle and dogs that can be produced from Micro-adaptations. cows that produce more milk or meat and or breeds the same for for dogs. Cattle can't produce non-cattle or dog-can't produce non-dogs.

Fact 2. Micro-Adaptations result from the sorting or the loss of Genetic information. Adaptations can only produce weaker and weaker Gene pools through Gene Depletion. Example of Gene Depletion, if you breed only one breed of dog what are you doing ? you're breeding information out not new information in. So by eliminating Genetic information this is Gene Depletion and it prevents this breed from producung a new breed. This leads to Natural Selection and the gene pool contiues getting smaller making it an impossibility for Macro-evolution to take place where one group will produce a new group.

You see, when you say gene depletion, theres not much on the web about it. gene depletion - Google Search

Of course a dog can not produce a pumpkin. We all know that.

Nor can a monkey produce a human.

Are you serious ? your science class spoke of it many times.

In the simplest form of explanation i could give i gave and you still don't understand my question to you.

Show me how Gene Depletion + Natural selection produces Macro-evolution ?

I have explained why those two prevent Macro-evolution and i also provided video explaining it as well.

But i'll do it again and hope you can grasp it this time.

A little history Macro-evolution is change from a group lets say a dog that produces over time a pumpkin or something. Micro-evolution is small micro adaptations within a group lets say dog again. This would be changes within the group like color or size or a different breed.

Micro- Adaptations

Fact 1. Produce the same kind of plant or animal. Every living organism has a DNA code barrier that contains Genetic information to produce offspring of the same kind. Cattle produces cattle or dogs produce dogs.However,there are different kinds of cattle and dogs that can be produced from Micro-adaptations. cows that produce more milk or meat and or breeds the same for for dogs. Cattle can't produce non-cattle or dog-can't produce non-dogs.

Fact 2. Micro-Adaptations result from the sorting or the loss of Genetic information. Adaptations can only produce weaker and weaker Gene pools through Gene Depletion. Example of Gene Depletion, if you breed only one breed of dog what are you doing ? you're breeding information out not new information in. So by eliminating Genetic information this is Gene Depletion and it prevents this breed from producung a new breed. This leads to Natural Selection and the gene pool contiues getting smaller making it an impossibility for Macro-evolution to take place where one group will produce a new group.

You see, when you say gene depletion, theres not much on the web about it. gene depletion - Google Search

I gave you a link to "gene depletion". What did you see?
Watch the videos, they are very clear when it comes to primates.

Last edited:
But also: Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Is the earth a circle or does it have corners?)

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (which is not possible with a round earth).

A circle is not a sphere, but beyond that, where is any evidence that the Jews, based solely on the scriptures, believed the earth to be spherical?

But also from Job: Job 9:6 "Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble."

Job 38:4-6 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; "

And Psalm 75:3 "The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah."

It also apparently has doors: Job 38:8-11 "Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed? "

But apparently it also has storehouses of weather:
Job 38:22-23
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war"

Foundations? I thought the Bible made it clear the earth hung on nothing?

And you forgot to mention the Bible's take on Genetics:
Gen 30:38-39
"And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted."

Oh, and don't forget talking serpents (which eat dust) and talking donkeys. Yep, loads of scientific accuracy there.

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day."

"And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz. "

How do those work again?

In short, as has already been pointed out, all the "scientific discoveries" were not actually known prior to the real scientific discoveries, but have only been retro-fitted explanations.

11-Big Bang or Big Dud?

28-Dinosaurs and Man

So you're pointing out things from the bible that takes faith to believe but it also takes faith to believe in creation and even takes faith for you to believe that man made theory of evolution.

I would explain why the serpent was talking but you really are not interested unless you see it for yourself ,but let me recommend a movie so you get the point.Anthony hopkins is in this movie called " The Rite" you should understand the talking serpent after viewing this movie.

So you are just gonna reject the things written in the bible that have been confirmed by science. So are you really looking for truth or do you have an agenda ?

I was wondering when you was going to introduce the tour guide.

Heres some videos Id like you to watch, since I did watch a number of yours. parts 2-23 are linked under the first video-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4_lVTVa6k]YouTube - ‪Evolution vs. Creationism: Listen to the Scientists‬‏[/ame][/QUOTE]

What's really misleading here is the all they can throw out is accusations nothing of substance,typical propaganda video from your side.

I gave you a link to "gene depletion". What did you see?
Watch the videos, they are very clear when it comes to primates.

Where is the link ?

Gene deletion and Gene depletion ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gene...gc.r_pw.&fp=6b2df13649f7a04f&biw=1920&bih=953

Now your link.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gene...gc.r_pw.&fp=6b2df13649f7a04f&biw=1920&bih=914

Last edited:
Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Why do "THEY" reject the possibility of creation? A belief in a creator is not logical, it's emotional. Some of us feel that worship of a supreme being is childish , irrational and unnecessary. Let me ask the theists out there: why do YOU feel there is a creator? Come on now, with all the chaos, suffering and pain out there, don’t tell me you think a loving god MADE this mess?

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Why do "THEY" reject the possibility of creation? A belief in a creator is not logical, it's emotional. Some of us feel that worship of a supreme being is childish , irrational and unnecessary. Let me ask the theists out there: why do YOU feel there is a creator? Come on now, with all the chaos, suffering and pain out there, don’t tell me you think a loving god MADE this mess?

A few trips through the trustworthy scriptures explain why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47OC439x88&feature=relmfu]YouTube - ‪Checkmate, Atheists!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vbWU&feature=relmfu]YouTube - ‪The Atheist Delusion‬‏[/ame]

Why the frack do we even have to know why/how we were created? My theory that we are the result of an alien HS students failed science project has as much merit as any others.

Why the frack do we even have to know why/how we were created? My theory that we are the result of an alien HS students failed science project has as much merit as any others.

You really need to come up with something new :lol:

Old to me, I have had that view/possibility for 30 years or more.
Is it any less credible than any other theory?
They are all merely theories. No absolute proof anywhere to be found.

Of course I might find the HS students project paper ingraved in gold tablets somewhere....

Last edited:

How do those work again?

11-Big Bang or Big Dud?

28-Dinosaurs and Man

So you are just gonna reject the things written in the bible that have been confirmed by science. So are you really looking for truth or do you have an agenda ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4_lVTVa6k]YouTube - ‪Evolution vs. Creationism: Listen to the Scientists‬‏[/ame]

What's really misleading here is the all they can throw out is accusations nothing of substance,typical propaganda video from your side.[/QUOTE]

You didnt watch them did you ;)

Do you have any evidence to refute my opinions and surmations and show them not to be facts ?

Nope. Not how it works. Ther person making the assertion has to provide evidence. Your BELIEFS are not evidence - well, not to any scientific standard....which is the only one that matters/counts...

I am sorry i did provide evidence that can't be refuted is that not how you revise your textbooks is finding contradictory evidence ?

The problem for you is this has long been unrefuted evidence, and since this evidence supports my claims this is your desperate attempt to cast doubt on the evidence .Sorry the facts are the facts deal with it.

You provided an opinion. Thanks for playing...you are dismissed....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're so wrong with their sarcasm, real science has it so right, but it's the atheistic evoluitionist that has it all wrong.We know that Neo Darwinism is built on faith it is a religion. :lol:

Video time.

7-Refute Darwinism In 7-Seconds Flat

Here, so you can understand what we're talking about, a short concise video on evolution- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ksdV9HPwBY]YouTube - ‪The Theory of Evolution in 2 Minutes‬‏[/ame]

So you are saying you totally believe in evolution, right?
That is a strange question. I have been quite clear not only in this thread but many others. You know the answer…

Except that your bible quotes are crap. They don’t say anything, just extremely vague statements that can be construed to mean anything whatsoever. They are so much so that not one single scientific discovery has EVER come from reading the bible. What you are doing is taking current knowledge and forcing the biblical statements to fit around reality. It proves nothing and shows nothing. Here is a simple example:
2 Peter 3:5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water

The earth is clearly not formed out of water. I am sure you can come up with some roundabout way to explain this as I can come up with a way to make each of those statements you laid out false in a scientific sense. That does not show proof; it shows that you can read too far into words that are not meant to be read into that far.

Here, again, you fail to understand current biology. There is no “kind” or distinction that you can point out scientifically. It does not exist. Those are terms from biology before we understood genetics. Not all things reproduce in their kind either. A horse and a donkey do not produce a creature of either but instead create a mule; another creature altogether that is neither parent and not able to produce on its own. The issue here is that there is not enough drift from the 2 species that they have completely lost the ability to reproduce but they have drifted far enough so that they are not the same thing. With the discovery of genetics, we now understand this process much more than we did when terms like kind, species and family were created. Now we know those terms are little more than distinctions crated to satisfy our need to categorize things and they have no scientific value.

There is no such thing as ‘macro evolution’ and ‘micro evolution.’ Those terms were created by creationists so they could argue against something.
Anyone who has a clue concerning Genetics knows that the DNA Code Barrier + Gene Depletion + Natural Selection = Zero Neo-Darwinism.

The DNA Code Barrier is a principle which demonstrates that one kind, such as a dog,only has genetic information to produce dogs. Though there can be a wide range of variation in their gene pool, dogs only have the DNA to produce dogs. Gene Depletion is the scientific principle that mutations are caused by the sorting or loss of the parents genetic data. Finally,Natural Selection removes the genetically weaker mutant, preserving the gene pool and PREVENTING Neo-Darwinian change. Real science proves that dogs can only produce dogs. In other words, kinds can only bring forth after their kind, just as we are told ten times in the book of Genesis!

So Gene Depletion and Natural Selection make Macro-evolution an impossibility.
No, they don’t. It makes evolving difficult. Hence, the MILLIONS of years that have passed to get here. You have been handed all this before by smaterthanhick when he destroyed your asinine argument before. The interesting part is that NONE of your argument has changed; you just moved somewhere else where you hope the facts do not show up again.

A dog is a dog a horse is a horse no ?

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

Smarterthanhick can't hold a candle to Professor greycloud and he punted on these very issues dreamer.

So you doge the entire point with…. Nothing. Try again.

Horse IS NOT donkey.

Now, if all things must reproduce in kind then how come a horse and a donkey can reproduce. How can they produce something that is neither…
How about Lions and Tigers?
Bison and Cattle/Yak?

Clearly, each can reproduce in kind and not in kind..

11-Big Bang or Big Dud?

28-Dinosaurs and Man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4_lVTVa6k]YouTube - ‪Evolution vs. Creationism: Listen to the Scientists‬‏[/ame]

What's really misleading here is the all they can throw out is accusations nothing of substance,typical propaganda video from your side.

You didnt watch them did you ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes i did, that is why i asnwered as i did.

They're both gene loss.

Depletion and deletion are two different things. Maybe you made a mistake?

Ok one is weakened and the other is just simply gone but what i meant they usually are dealt with by Natural selection and removed from the Gene pool.

Anyway a weakened or defective Gene the only way it can move to the offspring is if both parents have the same defective Gene. Once both parents don't possess the same defective Gene it eventually is removed from the Gene pool or simply dies off.

Thank God or we would all go extinct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back