A few question's for atheists ?

It's junk science because most people already know what i know and some for some reason are not honest enough to admit to it..

Hello ! we are not discussing the bible we are discussing science.

Sheep herders that knew things before modern day scientist. :lol:

You really want a book of stories get you copy of a modern day so called science book that teaches Neo Darwinism.

Look, you're the one that accepted a fairytale and call it science, so be careful.

All you know is the bible. I find it very hard to believe you know much else.

Think what you want but can you refute what i say ?

There is a good reason why you can't refute what i say because i presented you with facts.

I refute every bible thumpin word youve spoken.

There is a good reason why you can't refute what i say because i presented you with facts.

So are you ready to answer how a mutation can take over a population ?

Can you explain where the new information comes from to promote Macro-evolution ?

Last edited:

"All i know is the bible" your words. "I refute every bible thumpin word youve spoken" do you always contradict yourself now i know why you believe in Neo Darwinism :lol:

Last edited:

"All i know is the bible" your words. "I refute every bible thumpin word youve spoken" do you always contradict yourself now i know why you believe in Neo Darwinism :lol:

You believe too many goofy things to take serious. :lol:

You believe too many goofy things to take serious. :lol:

I like how you put it on the other guy when you punt. :razz:

That's the idea behind punting. Send it down the field to be caught by the sucker trying to make a goal, only, you are never going to make a goal.

Atheism is not just people denying religion and saying everything is false, Atheism can also be someone not giving a shit and doesn't want to be religious. Me? I'm a mix of both. I don't give a shit and religion has been proven to be the earliest forum of Government.

Atheism is not just people denying religion and saying everything is false, Atheism can also be someone not giving a shit and doesn't want to be religious. Me? I'm a mix of both. I don't give a shit and religion has been proven to be the earliest forum of Government.

It is also the earliest form of welfare.... For the self proclaimed elite.

Forum List

Back